Daytona 200 RR and TT Race (Flat Track) Postponed

EngIceDave
This is less than 24 hours before the race....I was there today, they'd done qualifying already for the Daytona 200

To: American Flat Track Community
Date: March 13, 2020
Subject: DAYTONA 200/DAYTONA TT Postponed

“American Flat Track has postponed this weekend’s race events at Daytona International Speedway, which includes Saturday’s DAYTONA 200 presented by CoMoto and the DAYTONA TT. The 79th DAYTONA 200 will be held as part of Biketoberfest in October and the DAYTONA TT will be rescheduled on a future date. We believe this decision is in the best interest of the safety and well-being of our fans, competitors, officials and everyone associated with the sport. We will continue to monitor this dynamic situation as we assess future race events.”
|
Anton_514
3/13/2020 1:27pm
LAME

That and GNCC were gonna be my fix for the weekend.
NvHermit
Fantasy
4326th
3/13/2020 2:08pm
Maybe they should move them to Las Vegas
Rdracer598
3/14/2020 7:03am
EngIceDave wrote:
This is less than 24 hours before the race....I was there today, they'd done qualifying already for the Daytona 200 To: American Flat Track Community From...
This is less than 24 hours before the race....I was there today, they'd done qualifying already for the Daytona 200

To: American Flat Track Community
Date: March 13, 2020
Subject: DAYTONA 200/DAYTONA TT Postponed

“American Flat Track has postponed this weekend’s race events at Daytona International Speedway, which includes Saturday’s DAYTONA 200 presented by CoMoto and the DAYTONA TT. The 79th DAYTONA 200 will be held as part of Biketoberfest in October and the DAYTONA TT will be rescheduled on a future date. We believe this decision is in the best interest of the safety and well-being of our fans, competitors, officials and everyone associated with the sport. We will continue to monitor this dynamic situation as we assess future race events.”
Glad I hadn't headed over yet. Talked with Barnes after the 2nd qualifying, hopefully he'll race the October 200 and i'll be able to go

Post a reply to: Daytona 200 RR and TT Race (Flat Track) Postponed

The Latest