Daytime Supercross........

Related:
Create New Tag

4/21/2018 1:01 PM

Definitely looks great on the TeeVee. The natural shadows really add a lot of truer context to the track surface.

|

4/21/2018 2:20 PM

For me it,s great, I can wake up early very very early Sunday morning watch it on Foxtel,

By the time this SX finishes I can clean up and spend the whole day playing Taxi driving the Kids around the country side to Junior Football, lucky me!

|

4/21/2018 2:26 PM

It's perfect for me and everyone else in Europe.

I'm able to watch it live without being up to 5 in the morning. I want to see more of these.

|

4/21/2018 2:29 PM

Motofinne wrote:

It's perfect for me and everyone else in Europe.

I'm able to watch it live without being up to 5 in the morning. I want to see more of these.

Next week starts at 5:30pm EST. Pretty good start time for you guys.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

4/21/2018 4:48 PM

Horrible for aus, it was on at 4.30am Sunday morning. Yuck.

|

4/21/2018 4:50 PM

I enjoy it. I’m only watching it now, but the riders seem a little more aggressive in a day race. Looks great on tv too. If I wasn’t riding today I would be up at 3am

|

4/21/2018 4:53 PM

I thought the shadow made it a little sketchy late in the race but otherwise I enjoy the daytime races.

|

4/21/2018 5:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2018 5:38 PM

I liked it.

|

4/21/2018 5:43 PM

I would like it more at Daytona. Stadium day races with the shadows from the stands and light towers sucks.

|

4/21/2018 5:56 PM

Got home at 5 o’clock after running the kids and wife alround all day. It was over! Had no damn idea. Piss lol

|

4/21/2018 6:57 PM

tobz wrote:

Horrible for aus, it was on at 4.30am Sunday morning. Yuck.

Same here. As much as I love Supercross, waking up at 3:45 a.m. is not something I want to do. Next week should be better. Rolling out of bed at 6:30 is a piece of cake.

|

4/21/2018 7:57 PM

Was there. It was great being able to go eat after and all that.

|

4/21/2018 7:59 PM

I liked it wish they would do more.

|

4/21/2018 8:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2018 8:03 PM

BMSOBx2 wrote:

I thought the shadow made it a little sketchy late in the race but otherwise I enjoy the daytime races.

Looked like going from sun to shadow could have had a role to play in JMart getting caught in an unexpected rut on the first lap if the main that ended puttung him on the ground.

|

4/21/2018 8:09 PM

I only watched a little bit of it live before the 450 Main, that’s what DVRs are for! I just thought that it made it a bit easier to see the track contour on the television compared to the lights at night.

May not be as good for the racers themselves, though. I’d imagine that going from the bright sunshine to the shadows and back again could definitely cause some issues.

|

4/21/2018 8:14 PM

Fresh wrote:

I enjoy it. I’m only watching it now, but the riders seem a little more aggressive in a day race. Looks great on tv too. If I wasn’t riding today I would be up at 3am

A little? grin

|