Davolos?

motofab36
Is he injured? It took him awhile to get up. He is fun to watch but holy crap he almost seems to crash in more races than not.
|
jbrown15
3/18/2018 6:42pm
motofab36 wrote:
Is he injured? It took him awhile to get up. He is fun to watch but holy crap he almost seems to crash in more races...
Is he injured? It took him awhile to get up. He is fun to watch but holy crap he almost seems to crash in more races than not.
He's been injured since the first race this season, I think they said his ACL is gone, bulging disks in his back, he neck is jacked and that was before last nights crash.
BobbyM
3/18/2018 9:12pm
motofab36 wrote:
Is he injured? It took him awhile to get up. He is fun to watch but holy crap he almost seems to crash in more races...
jbrown15 wrote:
He's been injured since the first race this season, I think they said his ACL is gone, bulging disks in his back, he neck is jacked...
He's been injured since the first race this season, I think they said his ACL is gone, bulging disks in his back, he neck is jacked and that was before last nights crash.
Bitch getting old. Wink
3/18/2018 9:33pm
motofab36 wrote:
jbrown15 wrote:
He's been injured since the first race this season, I think they said his ACL is gone, bulging disks in his back, he neck is jacked...
MCL and 3 herniated disks is what I heard while watching last nights race
brimx153
3/18/2018 11:24pm
I am going to go full Ryno here . But I really really think he is one guy that needs to get rid of his neck brace . To me it really stops his full range of movement and a lot of the time if he could just move back further on the bike for a spilt second he would nt crash imo . I really believe. Only some people can get away with wearing neck braces . If you have a short neck . It really makes a difference .And stops full movement

The Shop

jbrown15
3/18/2018 11:27pm
MCL and 3 herniated disks is what I heard while watching last nights race
That's right, I couldn't remember exactly. His neck was jacked up from the crash at the first race too. Like BobbyM said "Bitch getting old"....lmao
dadofagun
Fantasy
1926th
3/19/2018 2:22am Edited Date/Time 3/19/2018 2:26am
He’s not a “kid” anymore, that’s for sure..... He’s crashed a shit ton over the last 10-15 years, gotta be getting to him by now. Thinking about it, I can’t recall all the teams he’s ridden for, been a bunch....
MX-LIFE.
3/19/2018 3:25am
He is on his farewell tour! He should be really rich and set for his retirement!

Post a reply to: Davolos?

The Latest