Dave?..

indy_maico
8/16/2022 12:56pm
Yes, I was there and saw it. Clipped most all dissenting voices. Bashed vital, bashed trump every other word. Don't you dare disagree because his minions...
Yes, I was there and saw it.

Clipped most all dissenting voices.

Bashed vital, bashed trump every other word. Don't you dare disagree because his minions would swarm.

His being Clipped is laughable . . .
tuggy450 wrote:
Most of us were taught the "Golden Rule" as children. Of course there are always people that think that rule only applies to the other guy...
Most of us were taught the "Golden Rule" as children. Of course there are always people that think that rule only applies to the other guy.

I guess the old "what goes around comes around" theme, is a tough pill for some to swallow. I'm sure Dave's TDS was lauding Twitter when the Orange guy got the Ban Hammer. Good riddance
BMSOBx2 wrote:
While I believe Dave was clicked for a good reason that was a while ago. Dave's not here as they say and hasn't been for a...
While I believe Dave was clicked for a good reason that was a while ago. Dave's not here as they say and hasn't been for a while. This piling on of a dead man walking, so to speak, is getting a little creepy. Isn't there a race today?
I liked Dave. Good dude in my book.
TeamGreen
8/16/2022 6:06pm
This is HILARIOUS...

He's flaming out on Social Media...again.

Bwaaahaaahaaaahaaaaaa

All the dude ever did and still does...is "Bitch & Bash" Vital. Furthermore, he's the single most self-inflicted "victim" I've seen on the moto-boards.
8/16/2022 7:34pm
TeamGreen wrote:
This is HILARIOUS... He's flaming out on Social Media...again. Bwaaahaaahaaaahaaaaaa All the dude ever did and still does...is "Bitch & Bash" Vital. Furthermore, he's the single...
This is HILARIOUS...

He's flaming out on Social Media...again.

Bwaaahaaahaaaahaaaaaa

All the dude ever did and still does...is "Bitch & Bash" Vital. Furthermore, he's the single most self-inflicted "victim" I've seen on the moto-boards.
I’ll never forget when he got clipped from his own board. That was better than when the BMX board melted down.
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
8/17/2022 2:25am Edited Date/Time 8/17/2022 2:27am
I’ll never forget when he got clipped from his own board. That was better than when the BMX board melted down.
LOL @ the BMX board meltdown.
Wasn't that Huck that sparked that?
Those peddle pansy's didn't want none. Laughing

The Shop

TeamGreen
8/17/2022 8:25am
Y'all are killing me.

I can only spit out so much coffee before I run this keyboard! Grinning
jeffro503
8/17/2022 12:44pm
What the hell is he freaking out about now?

And hopefully he has his reservations made for a rubber room come Mid November. He'll need it.
TeamGreen
8/17/2022 2:56pm
Someone asked me if I’d seen this…

I’m laughing my ass off…

That is SO Dave! Yup, he posted and rode “piggy-back” on the most famous douche-bag move of the year…

Don’t Be a Dave! BoooYaaaa!

In the other Kitty Kat picture he takes pride in “living rent free” in our heads as the prime example of the biggest ass hole that everyone says,”Don’t be”.

You can’t make this shit up!

All the while, I’m hopeful he’s healing up and learning to live with him-self & put his phone down and get to work on his rehab.
jeffro503
8/17/2022 7:16pm
Dear Dave , You " Living rent free " in my head...........is actually just me and everyone else laughing at you when you have a melt down. You're like a comedy show that never ends. A joke with a 1000 punch lines.

I'd have to say......the majority of the Vital user's live rent free in your head. Which causes your melt downs , and just like the circle of life.......you keep giving us melt downs in which make us all laugh our ass off.

Please keep freaking out. There is nothing good on TV , and we all need a good chuckle. We'll also all be here for you , whenever you become a normal human again , and just wanna talk moto.
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
8/18/2022 6:45am
jeffro503 wrote:
Dear Dave , You " Living rent free " in my head...........is actually just me and everyone else laughing at you when you have a melt...
Dear Dave , You " Living rent free " in my head...........is actually just me and everyone else laughing at you when you have a melt down. You're like a comedy show that never ends. A joke with a 1000 punch lines.

I'd have to say......the majority of the Vital user's live rent free in your head. Which causes your melt downs , and just like the circle of life.......you keep giving us melt downs in which make us all laugh our ass off.

Please keep freaking out. There is nothing good on TV , and we all need a good chuckle. We'll also all be here for you , whenever you become a normal human again , and just wanna talk moto.
What happened between you & Dave (I wasn't around to see it.)?

Dave was always very nice & respectful to me going back to the old mototalk days and he was also one of the ones who was very nice when I joined motodrive (so was Lenny & Crash and a handful of others). Dave would argue and get in the mix and talk shit just as anyone else did on the boards back in those days to get his point across/opinion out. But he was always nice and I think he always meant well.

jeffro503
8/18/2022 7:43am
jeffro503 wrote:
Dear Dave , You " Living rent free " in my head...........is actually just me and everyone else laughing at you when you have a melt...

FastEddy wrote:
What happened between you & Dave (I wasn't around to see it.)? Dave was always very nice & respectful to me going back to the old...
What happened between you & Dave (I wasn't around to see it.)?

Dave was always very nice & respectful to me going back to the old mototalk days and he was also one of the ones who was very nice when I joined motodrive (so was Lenny & Crash and a handful of others). Dave would argue and get in the mix and talk shit just as anyone else did on the boards back in those days to get his point across/opinion out. But he was always nice and I think he always meant well.

He started getting really political years ago , and started just acting like an asshole to everyone that disagreed with his point of view. I too used to dig Dave as well , as he was always nice to me too.

Shit went off a cliff when Covid hit. I never got the jab , nor will I ever get it. I got Covid exactly 1 year ago , fought and beat it , and Dave said ( Among many other things ) That I should still go get the jab , and that my " Natual immunity " wasn't good enough ( Which hey.....looks like my Doctor was correct from Day 1 looking at this new CDC statement! )

Him and a few other's on here were relentless about pushing people to get the shot. It was like he was angry at me and other's because we got it and beat it , without the shot. But he was so brain washed by his news sources , that basically every one on the opposite side were basically spreading Covid ( Cause back then he thought Vaxxed people couldn't spread it ).

So then his Dad got it and passed away. I made sure to give him my condolences on that , and I felt really bad for the guy. And just some time after that , he went nuts on here. Diving into just about every single thread , typing up like hundreds of replies per day.

He came after me in another Covid thread , and said " People like me are out there spreading Covid and killing people , and people like him consider people like me a danger and a threat to society. And that him and his side of the fence were fed up with it , and he wouldn't be surprised that people like me don't start getting shot , with a gun! "

After that GuyB benched Dave for like a month. And in every single reply I gave Dave before then , I was as polite and respectful as I could be. Even after his threat. I think that set him off even more , because I never lost my cool , and even told him I supported people that wanted to go get the shot......but it wasn't for me.

In his defense , when he came back , he did apologize to me on here for what he said. I pretty much said no worries , as I knew the dude was hurting from losing his dad. Some time after that , he was using another account on here , and slipped off the rails again on a bunch of political stuff , causing fights in basically every thread on here. I think ML finally had enough and booted him.

So , that's pretty much it. He wasn't the same Dave from years ago. I wish him well , but honestly I don't ever want to speak to the dude again.
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
8/18/2022 7:59am
jeffro503 wrote:
He started getting really political years ago , and started just acting like an asshole to everyone that disagreed with his point of view. I too...
He started getting really political years ago , and started just acting like an asshole to everyone that disagreed with his point of view. I too used to dig Dave as well , as he was always nice to me too.

Shit went off a cliff when Covid hit. I never got the jab , nor will I ever get it. I got Covid exactly 1 year ago , fought and beat it , and Dave said ( Among many other things ) That I should still go get the jab , and that my " Natual immunity " wasn't good enough ( Which hey.....looks like my Doctor was correct from Day 1 looking at this new CDC statement! )

Him and a few other's on here were relentless about pushing people to get the shot. It was like he was angry at me and other's because we got it and beat it , without the shot. But he was so brain washed by his news sources , that basically every one on the opposite side were basically spreading Covid ( Cause back then he thought Vaxxed people couldn't spread it ).

So then his Dad got it and passed away. I made sure to give him my condolences on that , and I felt really bad for the guy. And just some time after that , he went nuts on here. Diving into just about every single thread , typing up like hundreds of replies per day.

He came after me in another Covid thread , and said " People like me are out there spreading Covid and killing people , and people like him consider people like me a danger and a threat to society. And that him and his side of the fence were fed up with it , and he wouldn't be surprised that people like me don't start getting shot , with a gun! "

After that GuyB benched Dave for like a month. And in every single reply I gave Dave before then , I was as polite and respectful as I could be. Even after his threat. I think that set him off even more , because I never lost my cool , and even told him I supported people that wanted to go get the shot......but it wasn't for me.

In his defense , when he came back , he did apologize to me on here for what he said. I pretty much said no worries , as I knew the dude was hurting from losing his dad. Some time after that , he was using another account on here , and slipped off the rails again on a bunch of political stuff , causing fights in basically every thread on here. I think ML finally had enough and booted him.

So , that's pretty much it. He wasn't the same Dave from years ago. I wish him well , but honestly I don't ever want to speak to the dude again.
Ahh I see - thanks.
All that covid & political stuff caused a lot of division even with families etc.
People lost their minds on all sides.
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
8/18/2022 8:51am
It seemed like he lost it a bit. I knew him since before the internet. He was the boss man on the mic at my weekly track for many years. He was a good guy. The recent behavior was really strange and I was worried for him and wordnerd as they both seemed unhinged about the scarry orange guy and just relentlessly freaking out about it with an extreme obsession. I think it was a reach out for help. I hope they are relaxing and not taking life and politics so seriously now but doubt it. It was painful to watch even if they were right or wrong it was too unhinged and definitely a cry for help. I am sure their families are concerned as well. Wishing the best and hope you are working on your mental health.
TeamGreen
8/18/2022 9:20am Edited Date/Time 8/18/2022 9:29am
He COMPLETELY lost his shit over Jan 6th and “jumped the broom”.
Told him to delete my acct shortly after that.

He actually DELETED posts referring to/linking papers from Johns-Hopkins during early COVID.
He’d COMPLETELY lose his shit if…
Anyone mentioned “bats” or “bat-flu” or even speculated that it was “made in a lab”.
We’re talking FULL TILT INSANITY towards anyone that had an alternative view…to his.

And, he had his little Circle of psycho-phants (an intended play on sycophants). They’d gobble up his psycho-babble and do The Circle Jerk. It was quite hilarious, actually.

And, Ohhhhh My God…they could NOT take countering opinion without going all in on personal attacks. Again, quite entertaining to see grown assed men losing their shit over differences of opinion…they’d REALLY lose it when someone would bring up…TDS. They’d imply or call someone “racist”…”ignorant”…etc.

It got to the point where some of us would just comment, laughingly, on their obvious euphoria that they got from being so pissed off.

Hence, Dave ended up making the place dwindle down to his little Circle and a few peeps that seemed to just watch the place go down the drain as they attempted to talk about Moto. But, ultimately, when Dave realized what he’d done and that so many people in “his own forum” couldn’t stand him…?

He very dramatically “pulled the plug”. It was straight outta Hamlet! Grinning

Since then, we’d tried to “mend fences” and he’d commented that he “wasn’t in a good place” back then…but, Dave…being…well…
Dave…

He imploded in here AGAIN with some social media post(s) about how there were “Bigots” or the like on Vital and went on about how he, being of such supreme morality and wisdom, couldn’t take it anymore.

If recall correctly, he had resorted to finger pointing and name calling…over the vast differences of opinion regarding…

Vlad’s Invasion of The Ukraine.
Yup…
He was back to being A Dave.
lumpy790
8/18/2022 12:01pm Edited Date/Time 8/18/2022 12:08pm
guys you Dave haters really are fucking clueless. Dave has been in and out of the hospital with a massive infection. massive enough they removed his knee and replaced it with a temporary plastic knee till the infection is 100% gone then he gets knee #3. Receiving daily doses of several different antibiotics. Was just Hospitalized with walking pneumonia for a week.

BTW Dave will never make a fake account. If he can not use his account to defend him self he could care less what the haters have to say about him.

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
8/18/2022 1:55pm
Dave has 3 accounts, but he's not using any of them.
jeffro503
8/18/2022 3:34pm
lumpy790 wrote:
guys you Dave haters really are fucking clueless. Dave has been in and out of the hospital with a massive infection. massive enough they removed his...
guys you Dave haters really are fucking clueless. Dave has been in and out of the hospital with a massive infection. massive enough they removed his knee and replaced it with a temporary plastic knee till the infection is 100% gone then he gets knee #3. Receiving daily doses of several different antibiotics. Was just Hospitalized with walking pneumonia for a week.

BTW Dave will never make a fake account. If he can not use his account to defend him self he could care less what the haters have to say about him.

Not a hater at all Lumpy. In fact I've never wished ill will on the guy , in any reply I've ever had with him. Ever!! I've done nothing but wish him well , and I still do to this day. I also never threatened to shoot someone.

But you know what? Screw all that......I didn't know he was in the condition he's in right now. And I hope he gets better and back on his feet. Screw the political divide on this......in real life stuff , I don't wish him harm in any way. Get well Dave.
TeamGreen
9/6/2022 1:09pm Edited Date/Time 9/6/2022 10:36pm
lumpy790 wrote:
guys you Dave haters really are fucking clueless. Dave has been in and out of the hospital with a massive infection. massive enough they removed his...

You know better than to call any of us that have spent over a decade on the boards with him “haters” or “fucking clueless”.

While it is sad that he’s having health issues, it does not change who he is, was and continues to be…even from his hospital bed as of late…or did you miss that, too?

I hope he heals up and gets back to doing donuts in his ST.
borg
9/6/2022 1:39pm
lumpy790 wrote:

Is it MRSA? If it is, that's some serious shit. Hope he gets through it ok.

Post a reply to: Dave?..

The Latest