Dave?..

tuggy450
7/9/2022 9:24am Edited Date/Time 7/9/2022 9:25am
TeamGreen wrote:
There it is.

That’s the place where Dave and his minions would “cancel” people that didn’t agree with their “narrative follower” bs.

Good times.
Yes, I was there and saw it. Clipped most all dissenting voices. Bashed vital, bashed trump every other word. Don't you dare disagree because his minions...
Yes, I was there and saw it.

Clipped most all dissenting voices.

Bashed vital, bashed trump every other word. Don't you dare disagree because his minions would swarm.

His being Clipped is laughable . . .
Most of us were taught the "Golden Rule" as children. Of course there are always people that think that rule only applies to the other guy.

I guess the old "what goes around comes around" theme, is a tough pill for some to swallow. I'm sure Dave's TDS was lauding Twitter when the Orange guy got the Ban Hammer. Good riddance
BMSOBx2
7/9/2022 10:18am
TeamGreen wrote:
There it is.

That’s the place where Dave and his minions would “cancel” people that didn’t agree with their “narrative follower” bs.

Good times.
Yes, I was there and saw it. Clipped most all dissenting voices. Bashed vital, bashed trump every other word. Don't you dare disagree because his minions...

Bashed vital, bashed trump every other word. Don't you dare disagree because his minions would swarm.

tuggy450 wrote:
Most of us were taught the "Golden Rule" as children. Of course there are always people that think that rule only applies to the other guy...
Most of us were taught the "Golden Rule" as children. Of course there are always people that think that rule only applies to the other guy.

I guess the old "what goes around comes around" theme, is a tough pill for some to swallow. I'm sure Dave's TDS was lauding Twitter when the Orange guy got the Ban Hammer. Good riddance
While I believe Dave was clicked for a good reason that was a while ago. Dave's not here as they say and hasn't been for a while. This piling on of a dead man walking, so to speak, is getting a little creepy. Isn't there a race today?
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
7/9/2022 10:28am Edited Date/Time 7/9/2022 10:41am
TeamGreen wrote:
There it is.

Good times.

Who runs that forum(Dave maybe)?
I think I may have been invited to it years ago maybe 2011/2012ish possibly (a couple times).
I cant remember who invited me ,may have been Scottie or Smoker.
I dont even remember if I signed up....but juggling multiple forums is way too time consuming so I dont
think I spent hardly anytime there. May have browsed it a time or two.

swordfish
7/9/2022 12:45pm

tuggy450 wrote:
Most of us were taught the "Golden Rule" as children. Of course there are always people that think that rule only applies to the other guy...

BMSOBx2 wrote:
While I believe Dave was clicked for a good reason that was a while ago. Dave's not here as they say and hasn't been for a...
While I believe Dave was clicked for a good reason that was a while ago. Dave's not here as they say and hasn't been for a while. This piling on of a dead man walking, so to speak, is getting a little creepy. Isn't there a race today?
We can pile on you if you prefer.

The Shop

Piston Slap
Fantasy
2410th
7/9/2022 12:46pm Edited Date/Time 7/9/2022 12:48pm
Fast Eddie.

It was Dave's private forum, invitation only.
Not everyone could visit. Supposedly was full of industry insiders and insider information..

There were a few insiders, good guys.

Others were mostly anti vital, anti Trump, anti conservative views.

Alot of those guys swore they would never come back to vital....yet I see quite a few of them here.

Anyway, glad to see you back here..

Pisto
BMSOBx2
7/9/2022 1:54pm
tuggy450 wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:
While I believe Dave was clicked for a good reason that was a while ago. Dave's not here as they say and hasn't been for a...
swordfish wrote:
Jump if you feel froggy.Cool
Chance1216
7/9/2022 2:49pm
tuggy450 wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:
swordfish wrote:

swordfish
7/9/2022 2:51pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
swordfish wrote:
Chance1216 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/07/09/558796/s1200_33896A73_3392_4DEF_9820_92244A3CD07D.jpg[/img]

The one you deleted was better.
Chance1216
7/9/2022 3:02pm
swordfish wrote:
Chance1216 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/07/09/558796/s1200_33896A73_3392_4DEF_9820_92244A3CD07D.jpg[/img]

swordfish wrote:
Just trying to keep it civil after thinking about it.
swordfish
7/9/2022 3:26pm
Chance1216 wrote:

swordfish wrote:
Chance1216 wrote:
Just trying to keep it civil after thinking about it.
It’s all good, I don’t take it personally and certainly hold no grudge against anyone in non-Moto. It’s all fair game and I can take it as good as I can give it.
7/9/2022 3:48pm
FastEddy wrote:
Who runs that forum(Dave maybe)? I think I may have been invited to it years ago maybe 2011/2012ish possibly (a couple times). I cant remember who...
Who runs that forum(Dave maybe)?
I think I may have been invited to it years ago maybe 2011/2012ish possibly (a couple times).
I cant remember who invited me ,may have been Scottie or Smoker.
I dont even remember if I signed up....but juggling multiple forums is way too time consuming so I dont
think I spent hardly anytime there. May have browsed it a time or two.

That forum ceased to exist after a series of meltdowns as the owner progressively fell into tirades more and more frequently.
7/9/2022 3:50pm
Fast Eddie. It was Dave's private forum, invitation only. Not everyone could visit. Supposedly was full of industry insiders and insider information.. There were a few...
Fast Eddie.

Not everyone could visit. Supposedly was full of industry insiders and insider information..

Alot of those guys swore they would never come back to vital....yet I see quite a few of them here.

Pisto
It's good to see the old names! I like what has happened here.
TeamGreen
7/10/2022 7:36am
Fast Eddie. It was Dave's private forum, invitation only. Not everyone could visit. Supposedly was full of industry insiders and insider information.. There were a few...
Fast Eddie.

Pisto
"Insiders"...The worst thing a so-called "Insider" could do was share something in there...

Why? It would get the usual "green demons" and that usually involved a certain someone ALWAYS talking about how he was mis-treated or "Dis'd" by the industry/cool kids.

The TDS there-in was at insanity levels and was the EASIEST thing to respond to with actual facts and reposts (of their own TDS rants) and that was the stuff that would make them LOSE THEIR SHIT. Never-mind posting an actual scientific paper...

During COVID they literally lost their minds. One of'em went on Vacay DURING COVID & continuously bitched about the "lack of good service" in restaurants and businesses...again...DURING COVID.

It was quite surreal.

The Vital bashing was hilarious: a forum that's got a lot of participants is gonna get messy and it's gonna have a very wide-spread base of opinions...DUH! Then there was the "we're cool and they're not" thing...constantly...that always made me laugh. It still does in a few corners of the Moto-forumsphere; so, I don't bother "going there" to those places much.

A place...or two has/have...arisen from the ashes of The Asylum.

As for some saying,"...piling on a deadman walking..."...? That's HILARIOUS.
Hey, Bro? What's this THREAD about?
What was the question asked & to a funnier end...the point that Lumpy was trying to make...?
It was and IS all about Dave and it IS hilarious.
"Don't be a Dave".
Grinning
BMSOBx2
7/10/2022 1:06pm
Dave's old news yet you continue to beat a dead horse just wondering why.
plowboy
7/10/2022 1:15pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Emailing complaints about another member is weak .
plowboy wrote:
Email sentEvilSilly
TeamGreen wrote:
Jerk!

You made me spit perfectly good beer all over my monitor!

Silly
Mission accomplished 😅
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
7/10/2022 6:02pm Edited Date/Time 7/10/2022 6:09pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Dave's old news yet you continue to beat a dead horse just wondering why.
Only because lumpy decided he needed to bring the subject back up, wouldn't be surprised if dave put him up to it but dave deserved every bit of what he got and would do the same thing if allowed back.
dkurtd
8/14/2022 2:34pm
Seems Dave has been released or has made a new burner account. The new account is Sore Loser. Is anyone taking bets on how long before he ends up in Non-Moto and has another meltdown.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/14/2022 3:22pm
dkurtd wrote:
Seems Dave has been released or has made a new burner account. The new account is Sore Loser. Is anyone taking bets on how long before...
Seems Dave has been released or has made a new burner account. The new account is Sore Loser. Is anyone taking bets on how long before he ends up in Non-Moto and has another meltdown.
It's not Dave.
APLMAN99
8/14/2022 3:40pm
dkurtd wrote:
Seems Dave has been released or has made a new burner account. The new account is Sore Loser. Is anyone taking bets on how long before...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
It's not Dave.
Never seemed like his style, either.

Would be interesting to know who it is, though, at least if they were a previous poster. Definitely not suggesting doxxing someone’s personal identity, though.
ns503
8/14/2022 4:39pm
That is definitely not Dave. Sounds (reads) nothing like him.

My money is on Sloan. Evil
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/14/2022 5:18pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Never seemed like his style, either. Would be interesting to know who it is, though, at least if they were a previous poster. Definitely not suggesting...
Never seemed like his style, either.

Would be interesting to know who it is, though, at least if they were a previous poster. Definitely not suggesting doxxing someone’s personal identity, though.
I figured if it was him, non-moto would look like what he's currently doing in moto-related.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/14/2022 5:19pm
ns503 wrote:
That is definitely not Dave. Sounds (reads) nothing like him.

My money is on Sloan. Evil
Could be, but not enough deleted posts to confirm. Laughing
dkurtd
8/14/2022 5:51pm
Dave is laid up after just having knee replacement, probably not at home so not his IP address. Go have look at his Insta. Who else would write 115 posts in one day and most all of them at least a couple paragraphs, other than a guy laid up who thinks he knows everything about the industry.

I guess we will see, we all know Dave can't hide himself for very long.
swordfish
8/14/2022 6:13pm
dkurtd wrote:
Dave is laid up after just having knee replacement, probably not at home so not his IP address. Go have look at his Insta. Who else...
Dave is laid up after just having knee replacement, probably not at home so not his IP address. Go have look at his Insta. Who else would write 115 posts in one day and most all of them at least a couple paragraphs, other than a guy laid up who thinks he knows everything about the industry.

What’s his IG tag?
borg
8/14/2022 6:17pm Edited Date/Time 8/14/2022 6:19pm
dkurtd wrote:
Dave is laid up after just having knee replacement, probably not at home so not his IP address. Go have look at his Insta. Who else...

swordfish wrote:
What’s his IG tag?
Jesus Christ. You guys were begging ML to bounce his ass out of here now you're going to go looking for him.
It sounds like saying the airline food is shit and there's not enough of it.

Post a reply to: Dave?..

The Latest