Dave?..

Big Lenny
Posts
13187
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Compton, CA US
3/24/2022 7:19am Edited Date/Time 9/6/2022 10:37pm
Can we mix the "new" with the old?...Huh
14
|
ML512
Posts
13258
Joined
12/28/2008
Location
Wildomar, CA US
3/24/2022 7:39am
Big Lenny wrote:
Can we mix the "new" with the old?...Huh
Huh?
dkurtd
Posts
794
Joined
4/15/2018
Location
TN US
3/24/2022 7:42am
Non-Moto
Rodeo4K
Posts
792
Joined
10/3/2021
Location
Logan, NM US
3/24/2022 7:48am
Hello Leonard.
2
4

The Shop

Tank_Slapper
Posts
270
Joined
2/22/2022
Location
Central, TX US
3/24/2022 7:54am
Big Lenny wrote:
Can we mix the "new" with the old?...Huh
Is this the i have been to prison and am not too scared to go back smack talk

BL is all pro black criminal
9
3/24/2022 7:56am
Lets see, I'll try to decipher using context clues. I'm guessing Lenny is reaching out to EngineIceDave, asking if it is safe to mix "old" Engine Ice with "new" Engine Ice that was purchased after Dave's sale of the company, subtly asking if the formula may have been changed since he no longer has anything to do with the company.

5
flarider
Posts
24303
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Daytona Beach, FL US
3/24/2022 7:56am
Big Lenny wrote:
Can we mix the "new" with the old?...Huh
ML512 wrote:
Huh?
x2
15
flarider
Posts
24303
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Daytona Beach, FL US
3/24/2022 8:03am
Big Lenny wrote:
Can we mix the "new" with the old?...Huh
If your question is about the product, I do not know and would suggest you contact them.

16
Tank_Slapper
Posts
270
Joined
2/22/2022
Location
Central, TX US
3/24/2022 8:15am
come on dave he su_k your dick send him the product, you know he's black.
13
flarider
Posts
24303
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Daytona Beach, FL US
3/24/2022 8:18am
come on dave he su_k your dick send him the product, you know he's black.
More wow

Just....wow


wow
3
12
ML512
Posts
13258
Joined
12/28/2008
Location
Wildomar, CA US
3/24/2022 8:18am
come on dave he su_k your dick send him the product, you know he's black.
Your account is locked. Email me if you want to discuss.

MLindsay@VitalMX.com
flarider
Posts
24303
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Daytona Beach, FL US
3/24/2022 8:19am
wow
9
JAFO92
Posts
3490
Joined
3/21/2016
Location
BFE, TX US
3/24/2022 8:32am
Hope all is great over your way Lenny, miss you 'round here.
1
7
Rodeo4K
Posts
792
Joined
10/3/2021
Location
Logan, NM US
3/24/2022 8:36am
ML512 wrote:
Your account is locked. Email me if you want to discuss.

MLindsay@VitalMX.com
I respect your decision on that. Seems that there is one and only one poster causing wide spread derision, though. One, just one.
3
9
wolf18
Posts
103
Joined
3/22/2022
Location
Woodland Park, CO US
3/24/2022 8:43am
ML512 wrote:
Your account is locked. Email me if you want to discuss.

MLindsay@VitalMX.com
Rodeo4K wrote:
I respect your decision on that. Seems that there is one and only one poster causing wide spread derision, though. One, just one.
Definitely lost some respect for him after he retired.
2
2
Big Lenny
Posts
13187
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Compton, CA US
3/24/2022 8:49am
Lets see, I'll try to decipher using context clues. I'm guessing Lenny is reaching out to EngineIceDave, asking if it is safe to mix "old" Engine...
Lets see, I'll try to decipher using context clues. I'm guessing Lenny is reaching out to EngineIceDave, asking if it is safe to mix "old" Engine Ice with "new" Engine Ice that was purchased after Dave's sale of the company, subtly asking if the formula may have been changed since he no longer has anything to do with the company.

That's exactly what I was takin' about...Cool
1
6
ML512
Posts
13258
Joined
12/28/2008
Location
Wildomar, CA US
3/24/2022 8:51am
come on dave he su_k your dick send him the product, you know he's black.
ML512 wrote:
Your account is locked. Email me if you want to discuss.

MLindsay@VitalMX.com
Big Lenny wrote:
Thank you ML..
I just read through the "Wheelie Boys" thread. You started the race comments in that one, so you're locked too. You're out until Monday.
1
crowe660
Posts
1796
Joined
8/15/2020
Location
US
3/24/2022 12:20pm
At least you’re not on the road to Seattle wondering how you’re going to pay to fuel the race rig Michael.
1

Pit Row

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
ML512
Posts
13258
Joined
12/28/2008
Location
Wildomar, CA US
3/24/2022 3:44pm
crowe660 wrote:
At least you’re not on the road to Seattle wondering how you’re going to pay to fuel the race rig Michael.
I do wish I still had that thing. I loved driving it.
3
TeamGreen
Posts
24521
Joined
11/25/2008
Location
Thru-out, CA US
3/24/2022 3:51pm
crowe660 wrote:
At least you’re not on the road to Seattle wondering how you’re going to pay to fuel the race rig Michael.
ML512 wrote:
I do wish I still had that thing. I loved driving it.
Driving the rig can remove everything-else...for a little while. I get the same thing from riding my KLRs...off-road...on stuff that they shouldn't be on!
Grinning
Btw, I have 2 of them.

Say when...we can be in Mammoth on Friday-eve. Tahoe for Sat -eve...then back to work on Monday. I'll cover all of it. It's so fun that it probably shouldn't even be legal. I even have a trail that keeps you on the west-side of 395 as you climb out of Lee Vining/Mono Lake.

It's the kind of fun we had when it was simply about "riding".

As I said...

Say,"When".
5
3
SEEMEFIRST
Posts
8954
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Arlington, TX US
3/24/2022 4:42pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2022 4:43pm
crowe660 wrote:
At least you’re not on the road to Seattle wondering how you’re going to pay to fuel the race rig Michael.
ML512 wrote:
I do wish I still had that thing. I loved driving it.
TeamGreen wrote:
Driving the rig can remove everything-else...for a little while. I get the same thing from riding my KLRs...off-road...on stuff that they shouldn't be on! :lol: Btw...
Driving the rig can remove everything-else...for a little while. I get the same thing from riding my KLRs...off-road...on stuff that they shouldn't be on!
Grinning
Btw, I have 2 of them.

Say when...we can be in Mammoth on Friday-eve. Tahoe for Sat -eve...then back to work on Monday. I'll cover all of it. It's so fun that it probably shouldn't even be legal. I even have a trail that keeps you on the west-side of 395 as you climb out of Lee Vining/Mono Lake.

It's the kind of fun we had when it was simply about "riding".

As I said...

Say,"When".
You need to bring those to Tejas.
I'll set up a ride on a big private ranch.
Or 2.
TeamGreen
Posts
24521
Joined
11/25/2008
Location
Thru-out, CA US
3/24/2022 4:47pm
ML512 wrote:
I do wish I still had that thing. I loved driving it.
TeamGreen wrote:
Driving the rig can remove everything-else...for a little while. I get the same thing from riding my KLRs...off-road...on stuff that they shouldn't be on! :lol: Btw...
Driving the rig can remove everything-else...for a little while. I get the same thing from riding my KLRs...off-road...on stuff that they shouldn't be on!
Grinning
Btw, I have 2 of them.

Say when...we can be in Mammoth on Friday-eve. Tahoe for Sat -eve...then back to work on Monday. I'll cover all of it. It's so fun that it probably shouldn't even be legal. I even have a trail that keeps you on the west-side of 395 as you climb out of Lee Vining/Mono Lake.

It's the kind of fun we had when it was simply about "riding".

As I said...

Say,"When".
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
You need to bring those to Tejas.
I'll set up a ride on a big private ranch.
Or 2.
Ranch to Ranch to Lunch to Ranch to FM to RM...you know...

Tejas
SEEMEFIRST
Posts
8954
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Arlington, TX US
3/24/2022 4:55pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2022 5:00pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Driving the rig can remove everything-else...for a little while. I get the same thing from riding my KLRs...off-road...on stuff that they shouldn't be on! :lol: Btw...
Driving the rig can remove everything-else...for a little while. I get the same thing from riding my KLRs...off-road...on stuff that they shouldn't be on!
Grinning
Btw, I have 2 of them.

Say when...we can be in Mammoth on Friday-eve. Tahoe for Sat -eve...then back to work on Monday. I'll cover all of it. It's so fun that it probably shouldn't even be legal. I even have a trail that keeps you on the west-side of 395 as you climb out of Lee Vining/Mono Lake.

It's the kind of fun we had when it was simply about "riding".

As I said...

Say,"When".
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
You need to bring those to Tejas.
I'll set up a ride on a big private ranch.
Or 2.
TeamGreen wrote:
Ranch to Ranch to Lunch to Ranch to FM to RM...you know...

Tejas
Ed Zachary!

One is 660 acres, the other is 2,500.

If the stars align, we might be able to work a 3rd one in. It just can't happen during deer season. Only one of them would allow that.
APLMAN99
Posts
8882
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Lake Chelan, WA US
3/25/2022 8:44am
ML512 wrote:
Your account is locked. Email me if you want to discuss.

MLindsay@VitalMX.com
Big Lenny wrote:
Thank you ML..
ML512 wrote:
I just read through the "Wheelie Boys" thread. You started the race comments in that one, so you're locked too. You're out until Monday.
Michael, your board/your prerogative, but it's a bit hard to believe that you'd punt Lenny yet keep the guy who baited him into that thread while he posts bullshit like this to Stephon.........

Lenny can be a little bit over the top to everyone at times, but even a blind man can see that when he goes way too far, it's usually because he is baited by some folks trying inferring with subtle (at best) racial undertones.


12
swordfish
Posts
1386
Joined
9/2/2021
Location
CA
3/25/2022 9:08am
Big Lenny wrote:
Thank you ML..
ML512 wrote:
I just read through the "Wheelie Boys" thread. You started the race comments in that one, so you're locked too. You're out until Monday.
APLMAN99 wrote:
Michael, your board/your prerogative, but it's a bit hard to believe that you'd punt Lenny yet keep the guy who baited him into that thread while...
Michael, your board/your prerogative, but it's a bit hard to believe that you'd punt Lenny yet keep the guy who baited him into that thread while he posts bullshit like this to Stephon.........

Lenny can be a little bit over the top to everyone at times, but even a blind man can see that when he goes way too far, it's usually because he is baited by some folks trying inferring with subtle (at best) racial undertones.


Stop trying to turn a perp into a victim. Go report my post and let ML deal with it. Only people baiting anyone are the usual suspects and that’s why they got a time out.
What a baby your are. What’s next? You gonna dox me and get me fired? It’s pretty pathetic.
7
lumpy790
Posts
7680
Joined
9/18/2007
Location
York, SC US
7/6/2022 4:29pm Edited Date/Time 7/6/2022 4:56pm
crowe660 wrote:
At least you’re not on the road to Seattle wondering how you’re going to pay to fuel the race rig Michael.
ML512 wrote:
I do wish I still had that thing. I loved driving it.
Its been what 5 months since Dave was given a time out so when will Dave been allowed back in?
12
-MAVERICK-
Posts
37613
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario CA
7/6/2022 4:49pm
crowe660 wrote:
At least you’re not on the road to Seattle wondering how you’re going to pay to fuel the race rig Michael.
ML512 wrote:
I do wish I still had that thing. I loved driving it.
lumpy790 wrote:
Its been what 5 months since Dave was given a time out so when will Dave been allowed back in?
I think he's permanently banned.
8
lumpy790
Posts
7680
Joined
9/18/2007
Location
York, SC US
7/6/2022 4:57pm
ML512 wrote:
I do wish I still had that thing. I loved driving it.
lumpy790 wrote:
Its been what 5 months since Dave was given a time out so when will Dave been allowed back in?
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I think he's permanently banned.
For what? Dave has asked and never given a reason
14

Post a reply to: Dave?..

The Latest

The Latest