Davalos address

tzmike
7/6/2019 6:06am Edited Date/Time 12/7/2019 11:13am
I was thinking of stopping by Lowe's and get a rack to hang boots from. And send it off to Martin so he has a place to hang up his boots after the outdoors are over. A 450 ride ain't happening. Maybe he can beg for a test rider gig like Trey and Hansen. Even that is long shot . I'm sure he'll be remembered in moto history as " MR 250 ".
|
Ray_MXS
7/6/2019 6:11am
So much hate.... Why?
APLMAN99
7/6/2019 6:11am
tzmike wrote:
I was thinking of stopping by Lowe's and get a rack to hang boots from. And send it off to Martin so he has a place...
I was thinking of stopping by Lowe's and get a rack to hang boots from. And send it off to Martin so he has a place to hang up his boots after the outdoors are over. A 450 ride ain't happening. Maybe he can beg for a test rider gig like Trey and Hansen. Even that is long shot . I'm sure he'll be remembered in moto history as " MR 250 ".

Elbows
Fantasy
1385th
7/6/2019 6:12am
I don’t care for the guy either but that was a lame post and totally uncalled for.

The Shop

MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1599th
7/6/2019 6:16am
Wow a lot of uncalled for hate. Who cares if he stayed in the 250 class. The dude made MONEY racing dirt bikes. Something you will never do. IMO he’s won in life.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
7/6/2019 6:21am
tzmike wrote:
I was thinking of stopping by Lowe's and get a rack to hang boots from. And send it off to Martin so he has a place...
Well he did finish 4th in Supercross with 5 Top 5's (more than 50%) and a main event win. But I guess Teams don't care about Supercross anymore. You must know more than us.
tzmike
7/6/2019 6:24am
It is what it is. Had a good early career but qualifying at bottom of the pack on a PC bike (as close to a factory machine) is just a truthful statement. No hate. And not ignorant either. Fact. I'm sure plenty of you have dealt with sandbaggers, that milk the B class when they should get bumped to the A class. I back my comment via the Racer X vault. Sure it's a pity he didn't rise like the rest to be considered Cream of the crop. If in fact he finds a 450 ride and can break into the top 15 then I will cheer for him. Underdog status will still apply IMO.
tzmike
7/6/2019 6:27am
I actually do have a "IN" with a HRC engine guy in Torrance .He echoes my sentiments as well.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
7/6/2019 6:28am
tzmike wrote:
It is what it is. Had a good early career but qualifying at bottom of the pack on a PC bike (as close to a factory...
It is what it is. Had a good early career but qualifying at bottom of the pack on a PC bike (as close to a factory machine) is just a truthful statement. No hate. And not ignorant either. Fact. I'm sure plenty of you have dealt with sandbaggers, that milk the B class when they should get bumped to the A class. I back my comment via the Racer X vault. Sure it's a pity he didn't rise like the rest to be considered Cream of the crop. If in fact he finds a 450 ride and can break into the top 15 then I will cheer for him. Underdog status will still apply IMO.
One question:
Why do you think he was on the Husky factory team and why is he now on the PC team.
Did he buy himself in? Or are Bobby and Mitch just idiots and should ask you for advice?
7/6/2019 6:28am Edited Date/Time 7/6/2019 6:29am
tzmike wrote:
It is what it is. Had a good early career but qualifying at bottom of the pack on a PC bike (as close to a factory...
Here's a clue for you: you can't sandbag the pro class.
hillbilly
7/6/2019 6:33am
tzmike wrote:
Trade addresses and he could send you a vacuum cleaner hose to put on your car exhaust ,making sure it reaches in the window for you.
tzmike
7/6/2019 6:48am
Hilbilly, you know about the Internet living in the "holler" ? For you, it probably be 2 or 3 hoses to reach your lifted rusty mud bog truck with different color mismatched fenders and doors and a sheet of plastic for your side windows. Don't overcook your opossum stew your having for dinner. Just saying.
Casting
7/6/2019 6:48am
Is Marty anyone's favorite rider?
Ray_MXS
7/6/2019 6:51am
tzmike wrote:
Keeping your jealously inside you is a good idea, proven by this this little thread of yours.

And you clearly skipped school the day they explained what hate is.

Actually, I think you must have skipped a lot of days.
brocster
7/6/2019 6:56am
tzmike wrote:
You want fries with that salt???
Excaliburbmx
7/6/2019 7:07am
If you could retire at his age from riding dirt bikes you did well.
7/6/2019 7:26am Edited Date/Time 7/6/2019 7:27am
Ironically I was thinking about going to Lowe's today for some shelving for my tool bags, I'll pick up an extra shelf for you if you want and save a space for ya.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
7/6/2019 7:37am
tzmike wrote:
Now it all makes sense, you were always slow and you blamed it on "sandbaggers" or faster riders in the beginner class.
No such thing as a sandbagger in the 250 or 450 nationals or SX. LaughingLaughing
motoxxx599
Fantasy
1009th
7/6/2019 7:43am
There is some win in this thread - I’m stoked that superstar mechanic Nate Alexander posts on vital!
Wade221
7/6/2019 9:14am
tzmike wrote:
Hilbilly, you know about the Internet living in the "holler" ? For you, it probably be 2 or 3 hoses to reach your lifted rusty mud...
Hilbilly, you know about the Internet living in the "holler" ? For you, it probably be 2 or 3 hoses to reach your lifted rusty mud bog truck with different color mismatched fenders and doors and a sheet of plastic for your side windows. Don't overcook your opossum stew your having for dinner. Just saying.

pelted
7/6/2019 10:02am
As far as OP flameouts go, this one doesn't even rate a flicker.
bigk218
Fantasy
3130th
7/6/2019 10:04am
I don’t think he’d have to do much begging as he will have no problem finding a industry job if he wants
SEE ARE125
7/6/2019 10:08am
tzmike wrote:
Hilbilly, you know about the Internet living in the "holler" ? For you, it probably be 2 or 3 hoses to reach your lifted rusty mud...
“Lifted rusty mud bog truck” says the guy with a pic of a K10 sitting on boggers. Laughing
7/6/2019 10:10am
[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a2/Forbidden-151987.svg/330px-Forbidden-151987.svg.png[/img]
Any kind of Responding is nourishment.
Shawn142
7/6/2019 2:17pm
crusty_xx wrote:
One question: Why do you think he was on the Husky factory team and why is he now on the PC team. Did he buy himself...
One question:
Why do you think he was on the Husky factory team and why is he now on the PC team.
Did he buy himself in? Or are Bobby and Mitch just idiots and should ask you for advice?
Well my one response to that is Davalos is no longer a 250 rider indoors, he has pointed out. Marty is in danger of joining a long list of 250 guys who could win (and have won) when they were on but never transitioned to the 450 class because of consistency issues. Of the current 450 guys who have rides which would you replace with Davalos and think that's an upgrade? And he doesn't seem like the type of guy who would put together his own program to prove himself. He has been vocal about how this is his final 250 season and maybe last one period. Seems like he has had one foot out the door all season.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
7/6/2019 2:32pm Edited Date/Time 7/6/2019 2:32pm
^^^ "Of the current 450 guys who have rides which would you replace with Davalos..."

Justin Hill

Cheaper and puts the work in. He did pretty well on the Husky 450 in 2017. Finished 9th overall in the points standings missing 1 round and got a 2nd and 3rd overall at Unadilla and Washougal.
Texas Built
7/6/2019 3:29pm Edited Date/Time 7/6/2019 3:30pm
tzmike wrote:
Why is everyone from New York an absolute jackass?
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
7/6/2019 3:34pm
crusty_xx wrote:
One question: Why do you think he was on the Husky factory team and why is he now on the PC team. Did he buy himself...
One question:
Shawn142 wrote:
Well my one response to that is Davalos is no longer a 250 rider indoors, he has pointed out. Marty is in danger of joining a...
Well my one response to that is Davalos is no longer a 250 rider indoors, he has pointed out. Marty is in danger of joining a long list of 250 guys who could win (and have won) when they were on but never transitioned to the 450 class because of consistency issues. Of the current 450 guys who have rides which would you replace with Davalos and think that's an upgrade? And he doesn't seem like the type of guy who would put together his own program to prove himself. He has been vocal about how this is his final 250 season and maybe last one period. Seems like he has had one foot out the door all season.
At least Hill and Bloss. In Supercross probably more.

Post a reply to: Davalos address

The Latest