Fantasy
740th
How is he?
|
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2361st
7/24/2016 4:53pm
My friend saw what happened and said he crossed rutted as you go over the hump before the right hander leading up horsepower hill. He shot off into the crowd, bike hit people and he was down for about 10 minutes before walking off.
neverwas
Fantasy
740th
7/24/2016 8:39pm
Wow,quite the crash.Happy he walked off,hope the crowd is OK.
7/24/2016 9:29pm
Thanks for the update, was this talked about on the broadcast? He was riding great the whole race, then he was gone.

The Shop

Moto810
7/24/2016 9:57pm
No they did not talk about it. It was pretty crazy to see it happen. It could had been so much worse! Glad to see him walk off and no others badly hurt. He also had a great race going and could had won.
7/24/2016 10:05pm
Thanks
7/25/2016 5:57am
Wow, that could have been nasty, hadn't heard a word about this until now. At Southwick back on '08 or '09 Vince Frieze swapped bad coming into a berm and was launched off his bike and over the fence, landing on a girl who was standing next to me. It was just him and his bike stayed on the track. It was a crazy moment for sure.
3rdgearpinned
7/25/2016 6:16am
I remember Canard trying to scrub that jump before horsepower hill in 2011. Broke femur.
S.Loyer
7/25/2016 6:23am
I remember Canard trying to scrub that jump before horsepower hill in 2011. Broke femur.
You don't say?
7/25/2016 6:25am
Is it me or does Washougal have a lot of places where bikes are close to people? I had a couple cringe moments watching mules driving a few feet from a pack of bikes.
Moto810
7/25/2016 8:10am
Is it me or does Washougal have a lot of places where bikes are close to people? I had a couple cringe moments watching mules driving...
Is it me or does Washougal have a lot of places where bikes are close to people? I had a couple cringe moments watching mules driving a few feet from a pack of bikes.
The woops is a place one would expect something like that but yes there are a few areas like this tunnel that a bike can go right over the fence. I never expected it until seeing it happen.
3rdgearpinned
7/25/2016 8:44am
Was I the only one that noticed the big BULLDOZER parked 10 feet from the track with its front end pointing straight at the riders? I know it was to show off their sponsored stuff but there was no hay bails or anything in between.
Moto810
7/25/2016 8:57am
Was I the only one that noticed the big BULLDOZER parked 10 feet from the track with its front end pointing straight at the riders? I...
Was I the only one that noticed the big BULLDOZER parked 10 feet from the track with its front end pointing straight at the riders? I know it was to show off their sponsored stuff but there was no hay bails or anything in between.
Holly molly! I was going to take a picture of it before the race so I could post it after someone went head first into the blade! Who had the bright idea of placing an advertising dozer there?
3rdgearpinned
7/25/2016 9:01am
Moto810 wrote:
Holly molly! I was going to take a picture of it before the race so I could post it after someone went head first into the...
Holly molly! I was going to take a picture of it before the race so I could post it after someone went head first into the blade! Who had the bright idea of placing an advertising dozer there?
I didn't say anything because I figured I would get reemed but it did cross my mind. Not only head first but what about back first, shoulder first, knee first. Anything first. Whatever it is will break when it hits it.
hvaughn88
7/25/2016 9:08am
Moto810 wrote:
Holly molly! I was going to take a picture of it before the race so I could post it after someone went head first into the...
I didn't say anything because I figured I would get reemed but it did cross my mind. Not only head first but what about back first...
I didn't say anything because I figured I would get reemed but it did cross my mind. Not only head first but what about back first, shoulder first, knee first. Anything first. Whatever it is will break when it hits it.
Same here, I figured I would get bashed for calling it out so left it alone, haha
Krazyk2774
7/25/2016 9:18am
You guys shouldn't be worried about what you say on here! Keyboard warriors can bash all they want, hasn't lost me a moment of sleep yet! Lol Boo hoo for those guys if they don't like your opinion! Woohoo
Moto810
7/25/2016 9:45am
I was standing over in that corner with the dozer and I was pointing out the dozer and that the lines departing the corner come together right before that dozer blade and that it would be an easy way for a rider to get put right into that blade!

That was the only place I saw something like that though.
The Rock
7/25/2016 9:51am
gt80rider wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/07/25/144632/s1200_safety.jpg[/img]

Guess since it is summer no boats were available
7/25/2016 10:30am
it was the little roller before the corner to horsepower hill where he crashed, he must of got cross rutted or something. The fence stopped the bike from hitting anyone but he did fly over it and landed near the podium.
hvaughn88
7/25/2016 11:21am
Krazyk2774 wrote:
You guys shouldn't be worried about what you say on here! Keyboard warriors can bash all they want, hasn't lost me a moment of sleep yet...
You guys shouldn't be worried about what you say on here! Keyboard warriors can bash all they want, hasn't lost me a moment of sleep yet! Lol Boo hoo for those guys if they don't like your opinion! Woohoo
I wouldn't say I'm worried about it. Just know how these conversations go every time and didn't feel like going down that road again (yet here I am, haha)
IWreckALot
7/25/2016 11:52am
Krazyk2774 wrote:
You guys shouldn't be worried about what you say on here! Keyboard warriors can bash all they want, hasn't lost me a moment of sleep yet...
Not sure if you've noticed, but you can say literally anything on here and someone will argue or get confrontational with you.
Moto810
7/25/2016 11:54am
Krazyk2774 wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
I wouldn't say I'm worried about it. Just know how these conversations go every time and didn't feel like going down that road again (yet here...
I wouldn't say I'm worried about it. Just know how these conversations go every time and didn't feel like going down that road again (yet here I am, haha)
I understand where your coming from. Anytime someone makes a valid point there is always those who come on here and just bash the posting person with stupid comments that make no sense at all. I have thought about some of this and I think some of those negative bashing comments are because people (or fake users/people with multiple logins) are protecting the people in charge of the sport. After all we have seen people in a position of power in the sport leverage sponsors and others to crush a rider who spoke out!

Over the years as I have learned what is what in the sport I have seen those in charge lie until they could no longer get away with it and then they just come out and say I had no choice in the matter. Anytime safety is brought up those in charge of the sport bash anyone who wants to see the sport try to improve certain areas. In the end those in control of the sport are hurting themselves as if they were more open to improvements they would make more money in the end.
hvaughn88
7/25/2016 12:22pm
Krazyk2774 wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
Not sure if you've noticed, but you can say literally anything on here and someone will argue or get confrontational with you.
NO THEY WON'TAngry
Log Hopper
Fantasy
1517th
7/25/2016 1:52pm
Krazyk2774 wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
NO THEY WON'TAngry
Do you even ride, bro?
hvaughn88
7/25/2016 2:02pm
IWreckALot wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
NO THEY WON'TAngry
Log Hopper wrote:
Do you even ride, bro?
I can assure you that you've had more usernames than I've had days on the bike this year, if that's what concerns you.
Krazyk2774
7/25/2016 2:07pm
Krazyk2774 wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
Yep that's why I could care less! Now if everybody is giving me a hard time I might think twice about what I said. But if it's just one or two anal retentive assholes, well thats normal!

Post a reply to: Davalos OK?

The Latest