|

12/8/2019 7:14 PM

I'd take Chad.

|

12/8/2019 7:21 PM

the more orange or white on the gate to slow down tomac and roczen the better

|

12/8/2019 7:21 PM

There was this pro once named "Bubba" that seemed to also have mental lapses while leading. To make a long story short, a TUE and Adderall may help with focus issues. Just saying whistling

|

My favorite rider is K.C Carlyle

12/8/2019 7:26 PM

cable wrote:

Who are you rooting for?

|

12/8/2019 7:34 PM

I thought its funny in that Tedder interview where he says that KTM will change the bore and stroke on their bikes for the riders.

|

12/9/2019 2:06 AM

ricky racer wrote:

What do you think??

I think he's already riding orange with factory parts for team Tedder so what's the advantage of the factory using him as a fill in?

|

12/9/2019 4:34 AM

cable wrote:

The more no orange or white on the gate to slow down KTM and HVA the better.

|

12/9/2019 4:49 AM

cable wrote:

Too bad tomac and roczen are way faster than ktms army of riders

|

12/9/2019 4:53 AM

cable wrote:

kb228 wrote:

Thats why they've won the last 5 supercross titles.

|

12/9/2019 7:11 AM

Matt Tedder gives a detailed interview. detailed. He just gives the goods. Awesome and refreshing.

|

12/9/2019 7:38 AM

Are we going to get a new thread for every potential 450 rider who could bail out of his contract for this spot?

|

12/9/2019 7:45 AM

Hudd_421 wrote:

Are we going to get a new thread for every potential 450 rider who could bail out of his contract for this spot?

I’d imagine sadly yes

|

12/9/2019 8:10 AM

rhargrave431 wrote:

I thought its funny in that Tedder interview where he says that KTM will change the bore and stroke on their bikes for the riders.

whistling

Displacement = B² (0.7854) HX B= Cylinder bore; H= Stroke; X= Number of cylinders (bore x bore x 0.7854 x stroke x number of cylinders)

Bore and Stroke must remain the same as the homologated model

whistling
|

12/9/2019 9:16 AM

CivBars wrote: whistling

Displacement = B² (0.7854) HX B= Cylinder bore; H= Stroke; X= Number of cylinders (bore x bore x 0.7854 x stroke x number of cylinders)

whistling

You beat me to it..wassat

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

12/9/2019 9:19 AM

gnarwhip wrote:

I'd take Chad.

Would you really? I wouldnt…… Honestly at this point you could have exponentially better results with Marty. Hell, you could even get better results with Josh Hill.

|

12/9/2019 11:14 AM

There is no need to fill-in at the moment.

I heard Mathilde is undergoing Aldon's bootcamp and getting the laps dialed in as we are speaking. Same surname, same gear size, no need to change much stuff except maybe numbers. So there will be Musquin behind the gate at A1.

|

the ultimate MX renegade from the east shore of the big cold pond

12/9/2019 11:20 AM

rhargrave431 wrote:

whistling

captmoto wrote:

While engine displacement is measured by cubic centimeters, not all cc's are created equal. Waiting to see how many times someone gets protested next year. What a pain it'll be when bore and stroke are part of tech lol laughing

|

12/9/2019 11:43 AM

whistling

captmoto wrote:

CivBars wrote:

While engine displacement is measured by cubic centimeters, not all cc's are created equal. Waiting to see how many times someone gets protested next year. What a pain it'll be when bore and stroke are part of tech lol laughing

And thats how tedder racing lost their factory bikes. Was exactly my thought process when i read those words last week. I actually surprised the guys at racer x published that.

|

12/9/2019 2:11 PM

cable wrote:

kb228 wrote:

team austria is the top team then kawi thats what i see. I would not say way faster, james was way faster RC was way faster last season was close and thats the way I saw it

|

12/9/2019 2:18 PM

rhargrave431 wrote:

whistling

captmoto wrote:

Lol. I'm surprised it took this long for anyone to say anything about it

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

12/9/2019 3:01 PM

team tedder.

|

12/9/2019 3:40 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

I'd take Chad.

Lightning78 wrote:

Would you really? I wouldnt…… Honestly at this point you could have exponentially better results with Marty. Hell, you could even get better results with Josh Hill.

Chad beat Josh hill at Aus X open..

|

12/9/2019 5:03 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

I'd take Chad.

Lightning78 wrote:

Hmmm, who has more race wins and titles? I can't remember how many premiere class wins Marty has......

|

12/9/2019 6:58 PM

|

2018 crf 250r

12/9/2019 7:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/9/2019 7:24 PM

I dig Chad ( most the time ) but I also think Marty has some potential if he keeps it up right. I know he goes pretty good indoors and outdoors. Season before last when he rode the 450 Husky outdoors , he put in some impressive rides. He can also be a great starter. Fast dude + good starts = TV time. I think he'll be a tad more serious about it than Chad as well.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/9/2019 9:00 PM

Look at it like this. Tedder has picked up their first major rider ever in davalos. Someone that can place top ten or top five is a big deal for that team. You really think they will want to give that opportunity up? The best way would be ktm saying here marty. Run marvs bike under the tedder rig and we will provide you with full factory support. If that's not doable I'd go with cr22 mostly because of his lack of contracts etc. And he more than likely can bring in his sponsors as well. Also it would be nice to see chad do his final year on a good bike

|

12/9/2019 9:11 PM

kb228 wrote:

Now that's funny...Cooper beat both of them more times in SX than both of them beat him.
|

12/10/2019 4:04 AM

cable wrote:

kb228 wrote:

shortcourse wrote:

Now that's funny...Cooper beat both of them more times in SX than both of them beat him.

hahahahahahahahaha! Owned!

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.