Davalos

Guy gets a lot of shit around here for staying in the 250 class so I felt it was necessary that he gets some praise now that he's on a 450 and doing pretty good. He hasn't been setting the world on fire, but he looked really good yesterday and got a good solid finish that second moto. Some of you might disagree but I was impressed the way he wasn't rolling over and still going for it late in the moto.

Good job Marty!
|
KurtJ99
Fantasy
682nd
6/25/2017 4:35pm
Yeah - someone forgot to tell him it wasn't a supercross heat race! There he goes and throws down two solid motos even after that near crash in the 2nd Moto.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
6/25/2017 4:38pm
That second moto he was on it for sure.
Rockinar
6/25/2017 4:57pm
Party Marty almost got launched off his bike.

The Shop

mxjon454
6/25/2017 5:10pm
Yup people hate on him but guess what hes making a good living doing what we wish we could do. Shit if hes gunna make more money or have a better ride by staying down on a 250 then good for him. These guys window to make good money is pretty short so he might as well get it while he can!
USMCMXer
6/25/2017 5:15pm
mxjon454 wrote:
Yup people hate on him but guess what hes making a good living doing what we wish we could do. Shit if hes gunna make more...
Yup people hate on him but guess what hes making a good living doing what we wish we could do. Shit if hes gunna make more money or have a better ride by staying down on a 250 then good for him. These guys window to make good money is pretty short so he might as well get it while he can!
Exactly this!
Sully
6/25/2017 6:40pm
Rockinar wrote:
With the way everyone was greasing that landing, I'm actually surprised that didn't happen more.
Katoomey
6/25/2017 7:20pm
so, basically, if you disagree with, or criticize, anyone for any reason, then you hate them?

And has anyone ever criticized Davolos' riding? because your presenting this thread as an "I told you so"

Which brings me to another question. If a rider that we like does well, then he is worthy of praise, no matter who he is and what he has done in the past?

Im so uninformed on how to be a nut-hugger/hater, so i just want to know for certain. It's hard...to wrap your brain around such irrational thinking.
RickA
6/25/2017 7:30pm
I was very excited for Davalos. He rode the edge and posted his fastest lap on 17. He wanted fifth and showed a lot of heart

I hope he comes alive and does extremely well in the 450 class.
BobPA
6/25/2017 7:59pm
Katoomey wrote:
so, basically, if you disagree with, or criticize, anyone for any reason, then you hate them? And has anyone ever criticized Davolos' riding? because your presenting...
so, basically, if you disagree with, or criticize, anyone for any reason, then you hate them?

And has anyone ever criticized Davolos' riding? because your presenting this thread as an "I told you so"

Which brings me to another question. If a rider that we like does well, then he is worthy of praise, no matter who he is and what he has done in the past?

Im so uninformed on how to be a nut-hugger/hater, so i just want to know for certain. It's hard...to wrap your brain around such irrational thinking.
You are just uninformed in every aspect of this site. Feel free to leave to gather your thoughts Whistling
6/25/2017 8:22pm
Katoomey wrote:
so, basically, if you disagree with, or criticize, anyone for any reason, then you hate them? And has anyone ever criticized Davolos' riding? because your presenting...

I don't know what the hell you're going on about I just thought Marty rode well so I made a thread about it.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
6/25/2017 9:01pm
Katoomey wrote:

You been drinking ?
Whitey
6/25/2017 9:07pm
I don't know what was better, his finish or the save? Either way good day for Marty
dadofagun
Fantasy
1926th
6/25/2017 9:07pm
Katoomey wrote:

I don't know what the hell you're going on about I just thought Marty rode well so I made a thread about it.
I'm with you on the fact that he rode his ass off....
He catches a ton of shit on here, but to me, it's stupid to bash him. He's doing what he wants, living his dream doing moto at a level we all wish we could..... I hope he's saying a quiet fuck off to everyone who gives him shit when he goes to deposit his earnings at the bank.
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
997th
6/25/2017 9:39pm
Rockinar wrote:
Dude!!! So did Baggett and Forkner it was crazy how many saves were on that thing!

Post a reply to: Davalos

The Latest