Darryn Durham

tombugg
8/24/2018 4:16pm Edited Date/Time 8/24/2018 4:18pm
Durham is a rad guy. He is a good friend of my nephew, got a chance to spend a very brief time with him at Mammoth a few years ago and he was extremely cool. Treated my family feel like we were part of the FH crew, which made a bitchen time for my two sons. He’s good people! He also absolutely rips on a bike, and has a blast doing it. How can you hate on that?!?
GoldenKTM
8/24/2018 4:53pm
I totally agree. I think Fasthouse is a perfect example. They don't sponsor any current top racers but the athletes that they do sponsor, are hitting...
I totally agree. I think Fasthouse is a perfect example. They don't sponsor any current top racers but the athletes that they do sponsor, are hitting big jumps and making riding seem like tons of fun. I think that is a very effective marketing approach. Although, I'm and avid motocross fan, I've never purchased anything because I saw my favorite rider endorsing it. However, with Fasthouse, I immediately gave into their products because I wanted to be part of the "lifestyle" that they portray.
They do a good job of being relatable with their marketing. Having Ken Roczen or Marvin Musquin shredding a supercross track is cool, but I can't do that stuff. I can however ride a motocross track and have a good time with my friends, which is the idea fasthouse sells. I think the big brands might change their approach if FH keeps growing.
snackfedbear
8/24/2018 5:05pm
I totally agree. I think Fasthouse is a perfect example. They don't sponsor any current top racers but the athletes that they do sponsor, are hitting...
I totally agree. I think Fasthouse is a perfect example. They don't sponsor any current top racers but the athletes that they do sponsor, are hitting big jumps and making riding seem like tons of fun. I think that is a very effective marketing approach. Although, I'm and avid motocross fan, I've never purchased anything because I saw my favorite rider endorsing it. However, with Fasthouse, I immediately gave into their products because I wanted to be part of the "lifestyle" that they portray.
I tell you what.. aside from fox, fasthouse has probably the most people wearing their gear on any given practice day here in so. cal.. and they don't even really sponsor coupon many people that I know of for the most part. They market their product very well.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Darryn Durham

The Latest