Darkside goes off 🤣🤣

RCMXracing
12/13/2019 7:19am
1) Why the hate? It’s free. Don’t listen, but you must have because you have an opinion. Sooooo... Love to hate?
2) People do listen or he would have been clipped by now.
3) He’s gotten much much better. It’s evolving.
4) It’s free

As the show evolves I believe it will cover more topics in depth that were touched on with Pulp show. To me that’s the proper angle. The “show about a show” is taken too literally, it’s more than that.
Look at Stick and Ball sports. A million TV shows talking about sports. We can handle a few more pods.
SLOWTIME
12/13/2019 9:16am
I wish I had more hands... Dark side deserves 4 thumbs down.
Motofinne
12/13/2019 10:42am Edited Date/Time 12/13/2019 11:01am
Crush wrote:
I don't mind the show, it's not the best, not the worst. He is getting better though, you can't compare him to Matthes who's been doing...
I don't mind the show, it's not the best, not the worst. He is getting better though, you can't compare him to Matthes who's been doing this since 07'ish I think? His early pods were pretty hard too.

Thing I don't get is, you don't like it, or it's not quite your cup of tea, and you call up and put him on blast? Way to go fuck-o. Way to go.
This.

I listened once. Very little sample size, sure. But i don't have time for yet another podcast so i don't listen to it and to be frank, i have no interest in a podcast that recaps a 4h+ podcast.

Do i have the urge to spew shit around Vital or call in to the Pulp Show and bash another person that probably is a nice guy? Hell no! Wtf is wrong with people? Keep it up Darkside, there are obviously people that appreciate your work. There is a line between constructive criticism that is healthy and hate.
BobPA
12/13/2019 10:56am
Is Darkside a person or the podcast?

The Shop

aeffertz
12/13/2019 11:02am
BobPA wrote:
Darkside is a person. It’s his nickname.
hamncheeze
12/13/2019 11:35am
BobPA wrote:
He's an entity.
Tuna
12/13/2019 11:59am
BobPA wrote:
hamncheeze wrote:
He's an entity.
Legend with a pony tail who has a thing for crashing legendary MX’ers bikes over singles😂
moto9
12/13/2019 12:37pm
I'm going to say what most are probable thinking.
Darkside seems like a cool person, problem is he's doing a show about a show....like WTF.
I mean, that's basically setup to fail right from the get go.
I tried to listen to a couple of casts but...(and this is just MHO) they sucked, and "no wonder" the show is handcuffed to a set of rules that keeps the show in the suck zone.
I'm sure DS would rather have a show where he could set his own rules and run the show his way.
So, bro....take this as constructive criticism, quit hanging from Steve's balls and start your own show.
Start a cast with futures, amatures, up and coming racers, female racers, hit all the big amature races.
No one has tapped into the realm yet.
s

12/13/2019 12:38pm
This is not a personal attach but i feel the main gripe with Darkside is it seems he’s swinging off Mathes balls so hard. He’s coming across as one of those fish that hang onto sharks. Whatever sponsors Mather has it seems Darkside has latched onto.
I’ve not listened to the show but from all reports and from the sound of him on the pulp show he seems like a legit nice guy who loves moto. Ain’t nothing wrong with that.
A lot of hate i feel is also based on jealousy.
Don’t like it don’t listen just don’t bash on someone’s personality you’ve never really met.
Tonynz
12/13/2019 1:13pm
Darkside does have his own Podcast,
“Moto x pod show”
mx965
12/13/2019 1:32pm
The dude is just hard to listen to, seriously. Like, when you have to take a 30 min segment of your 1.5 hr podcast to ONLY reply to people who are "talking shit", dont you think something might not be going well? Hes like "people are just so negative nowadays blah blah"...No man it is literally just you and your content. I dont have anything against the guy personally but he is just annoying to listen to and the wrap up show is literally over an hour of him incoherently rambling.
aeffertz
12/13/2019 4:30pm
mx965 wrote:
The dude is just hard to listen to, seriously. Like, when you have to take a 30 min segment of your 1.5 hr podcast to ONLY...
The dude is just hard to listen to, seriously. Like, when you have to take a 30 min segment of your 1.5 hr podcast to ONLY reply to people who are "talking shit", dont you think something might not be going well? Hes like "people are just so negative nowadays blah blah"...No man it is literally just you and your content. I dont have anything against the guy personally but he is just annoying to listen to and the wrap up show is literally over an hour of him incoherently rambling.
There are so many things that I don’t like. I choose not to listen to or watch those things. If you don’t like it, why do you listen to it and then hate in the guy? That sounds like insanity.

Just don’t listen to it. I don’t find his show that entertaining so I don’t listen to it. It’s a simple formula, really.
8tensolutions
12/13/2019 6:40pm
I love that he tries and invests a lot of time into trying to provide content. Unfortunately, his content (both shows) "feels" like he is standing on one side of the fence and the industry is on the other and he is dying to get in, but cannot quite find the gate. In other words, he is trying to hard. The guy has a real job, but has great passion for the sport and I hope he succeeds. Right now, it's hard for me to listen unless I have run out of content. D Blair on the other hand, needs to stop worrying about the "delicate" relationships and either have a bold podcast and say what he feels/knows or stick to being a guest on Pulp from time to time. He is far better on Steve's show than his own. Matthes has set the bar very high for a show that doesn't just interview riders. He is truly owning the content and acting like a pro imo.
Darksidemx3
Fantasy
743rd
5/13/2021 5:22pm
RCMXracing wrote:
1) Why the hate? It’s free. Don’t listen, but you must have because you have an opinion. Sooooo... Love to hate? 2) People do listen or...
1) Why the hate? It’s free. Don’t listen, but you must have because you have an opinion. Sooooo... Love to hate?
2) People do listen or he would have been clipped by now.
3) He’s gotten much much better. It’s evolving.
4) It’s free

As the show evolves I believe it will cover more topics in depth that were touched on with Pulp show. To me that’s the proper angle. The “show about a show” is taken too literally, it’s more than that.
Look at Stick and Ball sports. A million TV shows talking about sports. We can handle a few more pods.
Thanks! I'm working on it. I disagree with the "no one cares about the co-host's opinions. I think as it continues I'll be able to veer off 'Pulp Show' topic a little"
Darksidemx3
Fantasy
743rd
5/13/2021 5:25pm
moto9 wrote:
I'm going to say what most are probable thinking. Darkside seems like a cool person, problem is he's doing a show about a show....like WTF. I...
I'm going to say what most are probable thinking.
Darkside seems like a cool person, problem is he's doing a show about a show....like WTF.
I mean, that's basically setup to fail right from the get go.
I tried to listen to a couple of casts but...(and this is just MHO) they sucked, and "no wonder" the show is handcuffed to a set of rules that keeps the show in the suck zone.
I'm sure DS would rather have a show where he could set his own rules and run the show his way.
So, bro....take this as constructive criticism, quit hanging from Steve's balls and start your own show.
Start a cast with futures, amatures, up and coming racers, female racers, hit all the big amature races.
No one has tapped into the realm yet.
s

I do have my own show, too. The MotoXpod Show. We have all the pros on, mechanics, amateurs, riders wives, team owners, local riders like most of us, etc
WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
5/13/2021 5:26pm
Podcast pod pod pod podcast podcast pod pod pod pod pod podcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast.
WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
5/13/2021 5:35pm
For a good world, stop with the sacrificial logic. Cooksey is the scapegoat of the MX world. Too much hate on the guy.
xrmark
5/13/2021 6:02pm
you suck
Did you just make a vital account and search your name? Haha. That was 2 years ago. I’ve grown to like you on pulp and you seem like a cool dude.
tobz
5/13/2021 6:30pm Edited Date/Time 5/13/2021 6:31pm
SPYGUY wrote:
I just wish the wrap-up show wasn't in the PulpMX Show feed where it automatically downloads to my phone.
Weird right. I always wonder with the fact that the pulp show is on automatic download for so many yet I delete the wrap up show as soon as I see it. It would have to give a false reading for matthes right?

Just a boring fan talking about another podcast, no thanks get off my feed.
tobz
5/13/2021 6:33pm
Just realised this thread is old as hell. Why would you dig this up?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
5/13/2021 7:10pm
tobz wrote:
Darkside wants to push his podcast and is butthurt? Grinning
Darksidemx3
Fantasy
743rd
5/13/2021 7:27pm
tobz wrote:
I got a message from Eric from Works Connection that I should look at Vital cuz there was this thread. I didn't realize it was old to be honest. I don't get on here often
5/13/2021 7:29pm
xrmark wrote:
Wrap up show is terrible. Darkside sucks.
Maybe you suck and are just unawares ??
Hello Darkside.
Darksidemx3
Fantasy
743rd
5/13/2021 7:29pm
you suck
xrmark wrote:
Did you just make a vital account and search your name? Haha. That was 2 years ago. I’ve grown to like you on pulp and you...
Did you just make a vital account and search your name? Haha. That was 2 years ago. I’ve grown to like you on pulp and you seem like a cool dude.
No, I've had an account. Just rarely use it. I got a message to go check out vital cuz I was being talked about. So I did. Did not realize this was old. Just responding to some people for the hell of it
rf928
5/13/2021 8:25pm
Wrong thread, Mr. Side.

This feels like coaxing grandpa in the nursing home towards the restroom because he was pissing in the potted plants.
wb173
5/14/2021 6:11am
you suck
xrmark wrote:
Did you just make a vital account and search your name? Haha. That was 2 years ago. I’ve grown to like you on pulp and you...
Way to back out of being called out.
crowe660
Fantasy
4049th
5/14/2021 6:46am
tobz wrote:
I got a message from Eric from Works Connection that I should look at Vital cuz there was this thread. I didn't realize it was old...
I got a message from Eric from Works Connection that I should look at Vital cuz there was this thread. I didn't realize it was old to be honest. I don't get on here often
Mr. Industry. Don’t forget about us on your race to the top.
Premix4Life
Fantasy
1211th
5/14/2021 12:02pm
crowe176 wrote:
So, a thread talkin about a podcast talking about a podcast. Gold Jerry, GOLD
Nailed it with the Bania line!!! I even read it in the appropriate tone, cadence and inflection! Good stuff.
xrmark
5/14/2021 5:13pm
wb173 wrote:
Way to back out of being called out.
Back out?? Dark sides personal pod and the wrap up are trash. Him as a person genuinely seems cool. But okay...

Post a reply to: Darkside goes off 🤣🤣

The Latest