Dare I say Tomac getting a little Dungey'esque?

7/23/2017 9:46pm
Fonzarelli wrote:
OMG, you beat me....
Probably had nothing to do with being down on the backside of a downhill and not getting mauled did it?
ledger wrote:
He had two options. Correct ?
Yup

1. Roll to the side of the track to make sure you don't get ran over
2. Pick the best time to get back to the bike

I'd say he ace'd it and even came out 9th before the rest come down the hill. I'm sure he learned his lesson from previous times as well
7/23/2017 9:48pm
Titan1 wrote:
I have a feeling Tomac is going to rack up a bunch of wins and titles...
FTB wrote:
Well he isn't doing so well with wins this year. And he should have racked those titles up already. Not long ago people were saying he'd...
Well he isn't doing so well with wins this year. And he should have racked those titles up already.
Not long ago people were saying he'd be unbeaten for the entire season Dry .
IMO, he's under performed this year in a big way. If he was as consistant at beating his competition as he was at beating himself he'd shit it in. It was his championship to lose and he's going the right way about doing that.

And he sucked yesterday, there was nothing good about that ride. For a rider of his level, it was a true shocker.
He went 2-5 with 2 crashes and extended his points lead I'd say he did pretty good
7/23/2017 10:26pm
Titan1 wrote:
I have a feeling Tomac is going to rack up a bunch of wins and titles...
FTB wrote:
Well he isn't doing so well with wins this year. And he should have racked those titles up already. Not long ago people were saying he'd...
Well he isn't doing so well with wins this year. And he should have racked those titles up already.
Not long ago people were saying he'd be unbeaten for the entire season Dry .
IMO, he's under performed this year in a big way. If he was as consistant at beating his competition as he was at beating himself he'd shit it in. It was his championship to lose and he's going the right way about doing that.

And he sucked yesterday, there was nothing good about that ride. For a rider of his level, it was a true shocker.
Yeah 9 wins in SX and having double as many wins as anyone else in outdoors is under performing. Silly

The Shop

Post a reply to: Dare I say Tomac getting a little Dungey'esque?

The Latest