Danny Magoo van fund raiser...

BIGRIGGIN
5/6/2010 8:43am
ocscottie wrote:
Thanks everyone for thinking of me, and as bad as i need a new vehicle (which is pretty f'in bad! i have been saving $ for...
Thanks everyone for thinking of me, and as bad as i need a new vehicle (which is pretty f'in bad! i have been saving $ for about 5 years now and am about 1/2 there) Something that trick and set up for someone with a much worse injury (a quad) it could go to someone much more deserving.

I was thinking maybe someone like Chase Borders?
Scottie - such a nice gesture from you but come on man, what would your friend Danny want? Damn right, he would want you driving that bad ass MagooVan around keeping the legend alive. No one is more deserving than you in this unfortunate situation.

Scotty and I were one of the first people to visit Danny in the hospital after his accident and Scott was already in his chair at this time. The friendship they developed and maintained over the years is what life is all about.

BobbyM
5/6/2010 9:22am
for all the assholes on here and in MX this is the kinda thread that makes me proud to love mx and to know you fuckers. i know danny would love to see that van from above at the races every week. i have no idea who deserves what but i am sure whoever it is would be eternally grateful
Farva
5/6/2010 9:44am
huck wrote:
I know that there was a fund for a long time trying to raise money to get Magoo a van. I just was wondering what ever...
I know that there was a fund for a long time trying to raise money to get Magoo a van. I just was wondering what ever happened to that?

If it's something that is still in the works, it'd be neat to donate it to another injured rider...in the name of Danny.

If it's still open, please post the paypal address.

Thank you!
X2

The Shop

huck
5/6/2010 9:48am
BobbyM wrote:
for all the assholes on here and in MX this is the kinda thread that makes me proud to love mx and to know you fuckers...
for all the assholes on here and in MX this is the kinda thread that makes me proud to love mx and to know you fuckers. i know danny would love to see that van from above at the races every week. i have no idea who deserves what but i am sure whoever it is would be eternally grateful
I'm glad that my threads make you proud Bobby! Wink

Seriously though, isn't it refreshing to read about the good hearts in this sport. All too often the "shit throwing" threads stay on the top of the message boards. It's unfortunate about the passing of this great man, but as a result, it shows the kindness of our brotherhood!

G-man
5/6/2010 10:21am
BIGRIGGIN wrote:
Scottie - such a nice gesture from you but come on man, what would your friend Danny want? Damn right, he would want you driving that...
Scottie - such a nice gesture from you but come on man, what would your friend Danny want? Damn right, he would want you driving that bad ass MagooVan around keeping the legend alive. No one is more deserving than you in this unfortunate situation.

Scotty and I were one of the first people to visit Danny in the hospital after his accident and Scott was already in his chair at this time. The friendship they developed and maintained over the years is what life is all about.

I agree.

Scottie was good friends with Danny and I'm sure he would luv for him to have the van. Can't think of a more deserving person.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
5/6/2010 12:27pm
There's a statement up at RX now from Bad Brad talking about the status of the project now.

Post a reply to: Danny Magoo van fund raiser...

The Latest