Dangerboy Deegan Edit

Shiftyy
Did a little edit of him on youtube, what do you guys think?

|
ocscottie
6/25/2017 5:45am
Its a whopping 1min long, how much feedback do you really expect?

Shiftyy
6/25/2017 5:52am
ocscottie wrote:
Its a whopping 1min long, how much feedback do you really expect?

what does the length have to do with giving feedback? You can give feedback off a 10 second edit, lmao.
Sideways
6/25/2017 6:00am
I think it was great! Maybe mix it up with some engine sound along with the music. For example when hes railing the outside passing the camera. That would make the vid even better imo.

The Shop

Shiftyy
6/25/2017 6:35am
Sideways wrote:
I think it was great! Maybe mix it up with some engine sound along with the music. For example when hes railing the outside passing the...
I think it was great! Maybe mix it up with some engine sound along with the music. For example when hes railing the outside passing the camera. That would make the vid even better imo.
I would have mixed the sounds of course, but the footage had music on it, so I wasn't able to mix it, next video is going to be a edit with stacker97's footage, so I am making it my best edit yet, mixing the sounds in of course Smile
6/25/2017 6:42am
Song reminds me of an 80's training montage song....cool vid though, kid rips.
Zaugg
6/25/2017 7:32am
The music choice doesn't work for Haiden. If you know his brand, you know his dad, and you know his riding style, this music totally doesn't fit.

Edits are pretty good and the shots (if you shot them) are pretty good as well. Just need to make sure the style and vibe of the edit matches the subject.

Also, if you ask for feedback, take the feedback, don't give excuses why you did something. There's nothing more annoying than someone begging for constructive comments then coming up with an excuse relative to that feedback. You asked for constructive criticism, so take the free advice and apply to your next edit. Don't make it an argument.

Class dismissed...
shanhard
6/25/2017 8:36am Edited Date/Time 6/25/2017 8:37am
Film your own footage and stop stealing other peoples' work then passing it off as your own!
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
6/25/2017 8:41am
I liked it great job
NorCal 50+
6/25/2017 9:11am
Zaugg wrote:
The music choice doesn't work for Haiden. If you know his brand, you know his dad, and you know his riding style, this music totally doesn't...
The music choice doesn't work for Haiden. If you know his brand, you know his dad, and you know his riding style, this music totally doesn't fit.

Edits are pretty good and the shots (if you shot them) are pretty good as well. Just need to make sure the style and vibe of the edit matches the subject.

Also, if you ask for feedback, take the feedback, don't give excuses why you did something. There's nothing more annoying than someone begging for constructive comments then coming up with an excuse relative to that feedback. You asked for constructive criticism, so take the free advice and apply to your next edit. Don't make it an argument.

Class dismissed...
Mini riders have "brands" now? Damn, I'm old.
kakarot
6/25/2017 10:41am
The Kid rips, video is just like every other video.Same old angles,slow mo work and uninspired sound track.Sorry if that sounds harsh ,just wanted to give some honest feedback.
Rockinar
6/25/2017 12:19pm

I bet it has rap music blasting on it.
motosurf
6/25/2017 2:14pm
shanhard wrote:
Film your own footage and stop stealing other peoples' work then passing it off as your own!
This. X1000
MXant15
Fantasy
802nd
6/25/2017 2:23pm
Of all the people to make an edit of, why deegan's kid?
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
6/25/2017 2:52pm
So you didn't film this yourself?
Shiftyy
6/26/2017 1:42am
Zaugg wrote:
The music choice doesn't work for Haiden. If you know his brand, you know his dad, and you know his riding style, this music totally doesn't...

Class dismissed...
So because i said that i wasnt able to get footage of him with bike sounds, its excuse? lol.
Shiftyy
6/26/2017 1:43am
shanhard wrote:
not passing it as my own, on description it says that its not my footage, and all credit go to the owners, im not monetizing my videos, as im doing this just to learn editing
Shiftyy
6/26/2017 1:44am
Rockinar wrote:

I bet it has rap music blasting on it.
not this time Smile feel free to suggest music what you'd like on next ones
Shiftyy
6/26/2017 1:45am
kakarot wrote:
The Kid rips, video is just like every other video.Same old angles,slow mo work and uninspired sound track.Sorry if that sounds harsh ,just wanted to give...
The Kid rips, video is just like every other video.Same old angles,slow mo work and uninspired sound track.Sorry if that sounds harsh ,just wanted to give some honest feedback.
true, thats the reason im trying to find people to do edits for, with footage that hasnt been used before, next one edit is with stacker97's footage hes sending me some soon :Wink
Shiftyy
6/26/2017 1:46am
shanhard wrote:
motosurf wrote:
This. X1000
Whats wrong with it? I did not even pass it as my own, you should learn to read the description, my videos arent monetized, im only learning to edit lol
shanhard
6/26/2017 1:50am
shanhard wrote:
motosurf wrote:
This. X1000
Shiftyy wrote:
Whats wrong with it? I did not even pass it as my own, you should learn to read the description, my videos arent monetized, im only...
Whats wrong with it? I did not even pass it as my own, you should learn to read the description, my videos arent monetized, im only learning to edit lol
I did read the description on the video, as well as your original post here, and must have missed the part where you gave credit to the original filmographer/producer?

By not giving credit to the original owner, you ARE passing the work off as your own.
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
6/26/2017 4:17am Edited Date/Time 6/26/2017 4:20am
Editing is tough. But gathering quality footage is unbelievably hard You are missing a huge part of the process and the most rewarding imo.

gt80rider
6/26/2017 5:22am
Shiftyy wrote:
not passing it as my own, on description it says that its not my footage, and all credit go to the owners, im not monetizing my...
not passing it as my own, on description it says that its not my footage, and all credit go to the owners, im not monetizing my videos, as im doing this just to learn editing
Ya know... You can hit your local track, shoot some of your own vid, then edit that if u really wanna learn...
Shiftyy
6/26/2017 10:35am
motosurf wrote:
This. X1000
Shiftyy wrote:
Whats wrong with it? I did not even pass it as my own, you should learn to read the description, my videos arent monetized, im only...
shanhard wrote:
I did read the description on the video, as well as your original post here, and must have missed the part where you gave credit to...
I did read the description on the video, as well as your original post here, and must have missed the part where you gave credit to the original filmographer/producer?

By not giving credit to the original owner, you ARE passing the work off as your own.
you did not read the description then, it clearly says "I DO NOT OWN THE FOOTAGE, ALL CREDIT GO TO THE OWNERS!"
MR. X
6/26/2017 10:45am
Sounds shifty to me.
shanhard
6/27/2017 12:07am
Shiftyy wrote:
shanhard wrote:
I did read the description on the video, as well as your original post here, and must have missed the part where you gave credit to...

Shiftyy wrote:
you did not read the description then, it clearly says "I DO NOT OWN THE FOOTAGE, ALL CREDIT GO TO THE OWNERS!"
HAH! You only added that on after we pointed it out to you!

Fucking freebooter!
Shiftyy
6/27/2017 1:42am
shanhard wrote:

Shiftyy wrote:
shanhard wrote:
HAH! You only added that on after we pointed it out to you!

Fucking freebooter!
You didnt read the whole description, its been there since i published the video

Post a reply to: Dangerboy Deegan Edit

The Latest