Dangerboy

Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2021 7:25 AM

So I was watching his vlog with the star team out there and it got me thinking. Would KTM give him up or is star Yamaha going to try and sign him when he goes to get on a 250f from my POV he’s got all the sponsors star does just he’s on a KTM. I thought maybe Troy lee would try and pick him up or get him more in the pipeline for like gas gas, KTM, probably not husky because of ferry. Where do you think he’ll end up on 250’s?

|

1/4/2021 7:39 AM

Photo
|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

1/4/2021 7:47 AM

Photo
|

1/4/2021 8:03 AM

For old times sake, STFU Newbie!

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

1/4/2021 8:04 AM

Everyone thought Thrasher would be on a KTM too, and he is not. I GUARUNTEE you he will be on the color bike that pays the most $$$$$.

|

1/4/2021 8:12 AM

Monster seems to have a rather tight relationship with the whole family so I would be the goal is to end up on a Monster ride.

|

1/4/2021 8:22 AM

5 pager

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

1/4/2021 8:23 AM

$$$ Talks. Stewarts are a Redbull family as well. And Malcolm ditched them immediately. So I do not think it matters much about who they have been loyal to in the past.

|

1/4/2021 8:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2021 8:45 AM

It was interesting to hear RV2's opinion on signing kids before they turn pro. He basically said if you think your kid has got the stuff then don't sign those long term deals. You could actually end up losing out on a lot of money in your first few years as a pro if you do well.

|

1/4/2021 9:48 AM

mxracerjohn250 wrote:

$$$ Talks. Stewarts are a Redbull family as well. And Malcolm ditched them immediately. So I do not think it matters much about who they have been loyal to in the past.

Was Mookie ever a Red Bull guy?

|

1/4/2021 9:50 AM

gt80rider wrote:

5 pager

...just to get warmed up.

|

1/4/2021 9:58 AM

Dangerboy will be the most polarizing rider in the sport since Stewart. That much is obvious. He's represents a new era of social media superstar.

|

1/4/2021 10:02 AM

If KTM wants him, RedBull will pony up the cash.

|

1/4/2021 11:25 AM

Honestly, I think Ferry is the kid that I would want out of the fast kids out there now. DeFransico, (havent heard from him lately), Reynolds? Cochran? Ferry? Deegan?

|

1/4/2021 12:04 PM

Sierra Ranger wrote:

Dangerboy will be the most polarizing rider in the sport since Stewart. That much is obvious. He's represents a new era of social media superstar.

Most funny shit i've heard today...Just to put James Stewart and Deegan in the same sentence is a complete nonsense

|

1/4/2021 12:07 PM

mxracerjohn250 wrote:

LungButter wrote:

Was Mookie ever a Red Bull guy?

No, and I don’t think James is anymore either.

|

1/4/2021 12:07 PM

stremme12 wrote:

It was interesting to hear RV2's opinion on signing kids before they turn pro. He basically said if you think your kid has got the stuff then don't sign those long term deals. You could actually end up losing out on a lot of money in your first few years as a pro if you do well.

The same thing happened to Mcgrath. I remembered him saying that his bonus for wins on Honda was super low, but that's the co tract he signed. Then when he signed on Suzuki made like a hundred grand for one win, and his honda bonus was tiny, like 5k

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

1/4/2021 12:12 PM

Sierra Ranger wrote:

Baton Rouge wrote:

Most funny shit i've heard today...Just to put James Stewart and Deegan in the same sentence is a complete nonsense

Dangerboy and James Stewart are both motocross racers coming into the sport with a huge amount of fanfare. Dangerboy is certainly on track to enter the sport with massive hype comparable to Stewart. I'm not comparing his accomplishments to Stewart's, which should be obvious.

|

1/4/2021 12:34 PM

Sierra Ranger wrote:

Dangerboy and James Stewart are both motocross racers coming into the sport with a huge amount of fanfare. Dangerboy is certainly on track to enter the sport with massive hype comparable to Stewart. I'm not comparing his accomplishments to Stewart's, which should be obvious.

I would compare the hype his pro debut will have to somethng similar to the Alessi's (if he is lucky). LOTS of talk and a very succesful amateur career, but I dont think any of the top guys will be concerned with little dangerboy when he enters the pro ranks.

|

Here's to feeling good all the time

1/4/2021 12:36 PM

I swear, there isn't a topic or story that doesn't eventually involve James or lead to a "this one time I saw James..." Dangerboy, lol..

|

1/4/2021 6:24 PM

If he ends up on Star, he won't have to worry about them protesting his track cutting....

Photo

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

1/4/2021 6:34 PM

He can just ride for Team Tedder and kill 2 birds with one stone. I'm sure Marty will still be there to mentor him.

|

1/4/2021 6:52 PM

stremme12 wrote:

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

The same thing happened to Mcgrath. I remembered him saying that his bonus for wins on Honda was super low, but that's the co tract he signed. Then when he signed on Suzuki made like a hundred grand for one win, and his honda bonus was tiny, like 5k

Too bad he couldn’t win on the damn thing.

|

1/4/2021 7:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2021 7:38 PM

Baton Rouge wrote:

Sierra Ranger wrote:

FuzzyLogic wrote:

I would compare the hype his pro debut will have to somethng similar to the Alessi's (if he is lucky). LOTS of talk and a very succesful amateur career, but I dont think any of the top guys will be concerned with little dangerboy when he enters the pro ranks.

There are few thing I'm certain about in the future and your statement is exactly what's gonna happen and just for added drama he'll go to star to start his career right when he turns pro bec the engines are such an advantage. Then if he does any good the real circus will be after 2 years he leaves star to start his own 1 rider team.

|

1/4/2021 7:45 PM

He hasn’t even done one race on a 250. Pump the brakes.

|

1/4/2021 7:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2021 8:26 PM

ryanc289 wrote:

So I was watching his vlog with the star team out there and it got me thinking. Would KTM give him up or is star Yamaha going to try and sign him when he goes to get on a 250f from my POV he’s got all the sponsors star does just he’s on a KTM. I thought maybe Troy lee would try and pick him up or get him more in the pipeline for like gas gas, KTM, probably not husky because of ferry. Where do you think he’ll end up on 250’s?

Your guessing is pretty spot on. DB will be riding for star next year.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

1/4/2021 8:23 PM

Brian said they were using their track for a photo shoot for 100%. Had less to do with Star and the Suzuki team and more to do with collaboration with one of their sponsors.

|

1/4/2021 8:29 PM

I remember back to a interview with Mike Sleeter, when he was with KTM. He was part of the contract process. That Brian Deegan wanted Haiden to have the best equipment out there. Im sure money will play a part but it seems at the 250 level. Star could deliver on the equipment part and can pony up the $. KTM could also.
Also, the Deegans arent really hurting for cash either. Just saying...

|

Gone:
2006 CRF230F
2008 KTM 200 XC
2017 KTM 250 SX
2019 CRF250R
Current: 2021 YZ250F

1/4/2021 9:10 PM

mxracerjohn250 wrote:

Mookie was never a Red Bull athlete.

|

1/4/2021 9:29 PM

I'm a big fan. I believe he's going to do well as a pro.

|