Damon Bradshaw jersey ,potentially WTB

kxfracer108
This is a long shot, but does anyone know where to find a Damon Bradshaw jersey from his 97 season? I have been looking on eBay but there is nothing from that year.

The reason I'm looking for this jersey is my son is turning 3 in May and loves Damon Bradshaw (as a monster truck driver). I was a fan of Damon Bradshaw in the 97 season as I started watching races in 96 but he wasn't racing that year. In 97 he was on the Manchester Honda team which was my local shop, so I thought that was awesome.

I think it would be really cool to get a jersey for him and to get it autographed, but if they are rare and worth hundreds of dollars that would be over my budget.

Let me know if you find any leads out there. Thanks, Rob
|
mxb2
2/21/2020 7:58pm
This is a long shot, but does anyone know where to find a Damon Bradshaw jersey from his 97 season? I have been looking on eBay...
This is a long shot, but does anyone know where to find a Damon Bradshaw jersey from his 97 season? I have been looking on eBay but there is nothing from that year.

The reason I'm looking for this jersey is my son is turning 3 in May and loves Damon Bradshaw (as a monster truck driver). I was a fan of Damon Bradshaw in the 97 season as I started watching races in 96 but he wasn't racing that year. In 97 he was on the Manchester Honda team which was my local shop, so I thought that was awesome.

I think it would be really cool to get a jersey for him and to get it autographed, but if they are rare and worth hundreds of dollars that would be over my budget.

Make a replica.way cheaper.
kxfracer108
2/22/2020 4:49am
This is a long shot, but does anyone know where to find a Damon Bradshaw jersey from his 97 season? I have been looking on eBay...

mxb2 wrote:
Like use canvas or one of those gear companies?
mxb2
2/22/2020 6:06am Edited Date/Time 2/22/2020 6:20am

mxb2 wrote:
Like use canvas or one of those gear companies?
Yep, and any old fox plain jersey,. Get it signed,. Your son wont know the difference lol. If you are on a budget, thats the cheapest route.
2/22/2020 7:48am
Bradshaw stuff is expensive and very sought after. His 97 Axo jerseys are worth something around $400-500 I would say depending on condition, race, autographed, etc.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Damon Bradshaw jersey ,potentially WTB

The Latest