Damn, RD let JLAW have it in the PC

rcm406
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 2:28pm
http://live.motocross.com/..._post_show-1205.html

"a drunk" "embarrassment to the sport" "idiot" "any chance i get, i will clear his ass out"
|
wpcjs
6/16/2008 6:47am
What minute in the show?
txmxer
6/16/2008 6:48am
about 10 minutes in...
Larry
6/16/2008 7:11am
Too bad he can't handle JLaw on the track. This is getting as good as the old Hannah/ Howerton battle..
Its good to see Bailey looking healthy

The Shop

Cygnus
6/16/2008 7:21am Edited Date/Time 6/16/2008 1:48pm
Jlaw is the king of takeouts . Ask Kalisch .
ocscottie
6/16/2008 8:01am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:18pm
I love it! sure in the hell beats, "My Dunlop tires were really...."

I like seeing these guys open up, tell us how they are really feeling and talk a little smack between one another, the only problem is when they do, there is always blowhards on the interweb that blast them for it.
gnarwhip
6/16/2008 8:06am
What a bitch. "The guy's an idiot" "He's an embarrasment to our sport" then he says, "I'm not a trash talker guy..." I've never heard anyone talk more shit about another motocross rider in my life! He can't beat him on the track, so he sits there and bitches about it behind his back? Sack up son and go over to the rig to his face. Talk about a mentally weak guy... Come on Dungey, is this where you wanna be when jesus comes back?
crowe176
6/16/2008 8:17am
Do you think it's a good thing he's sponsored by Target?
rcm406
6/16/2008 8:24am
gnarwhip wrote:
What a bitch. "The guy's an idiot" "He's an embarrasment to our sport" then he says, "I'm not a trash talker guy..." I've never heard anyone...
What a bitch. "The guy's an idiot" "He's an embarrasment to our sport" then he says, "I'm not a trash talker guy..." I've never heard anyone talk more shit about another motocross rider in my life! He can't beat him on the track, so he sits there and bitches about it behind his back? Sack up son and go over to the rig to his face. Talk about a mentally weak guy... Come on Dungey, is this where you wanna be when jesus comes back?
You sound like "THE BITCH". First off, I have never heard RD talk trash about anyone and 2nd "can't beat him on the track" PLEASE. J. Dumbshit has only beat RD for 1 O/A this year and that 1 was barely. Funny thing is, There is always someone talkin trash about JLAW.
vet954
6/16/2008 8:29am
The round of applause after he said it is priceless. Dungey is in this for the long haul and treats it like a job/career unlike lawrence. Dungey just made a few thousand new fans with that interview!
6/16/2008 9:00am
Lawrence is the guy that everyone has been afraid to punish.

Now the flood gates are open and watch this, it's gonna be harder for Lawrence to come through the pack.

This is always the case after someone makes a stand......others line up behind and then step it up.

Betcha Lawrence get's bumped by someone not in the fast ten real soon.

Because Dungey just let the entire field know it's "ok"
Sondy132001
6/16/2008 10:43am
gnarwhip wrote:
What a bitch. "The guy's an idiot" "He's an embarrasment to our sport" then he says, "I'm not a trash talker guy..." I've never heard anyone...
Behind his back ??? hahahaha that was defintely not "behind" his back that was pretty much out in the open for all to hear.

S
devheadmx
6/16/2008 12:09pm
Larry wrote:
Too bad he can't handle JLaw on the track. This is getting as good as the old Hannah/ Howerton battle.. Its good to see Bailey looking...
Too bad he can't handle JLaw on the track. This is getting as good as the old Hannah/ Howerton battle..
Its good to see Bailey looking healthy
amen!
JB15
6/16/2008 1:41pm
He talked about him behind his back at a press conference? im confused...
Mutt
6/16/2008 1:45pm
I'm a new Dungey fan! If for nothing else I like his brutal honesty. Too many politically correct pussies in Moto.
SEEMEFIRST
6/16/2008 2:25pm
I'm sorry, but could we come up with another abbrieviation for Dungey because there is only one RD, and it ain't Dungey. (With all due respect to Ryan)
Mutt
6/16/2008 2:36pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
I'm sorry, but could we come up with another abbrieviation for Dungey because there is only one RD, and it ain't Dungey. (With all due respect...
I'm sorry, but could we come up with another abbrieviation for Dungey because there is only one RD, and it ain't Dungey. (With all due respect to Ryan)
I was also confused for a moment.
Scott457
6/16/2008 3:01pm
wpcjs wrote:
What minute in the show?
10:15 is where is starts
bd
6/16/2008 3:06pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:18pm
The real question... how is JLaw going to respond? With a 40oz of Eight Ball or show him roost next weekend. If you cant respond when a competitor calls your ass out, when can you?

Right on Dungey!

Come on JLaw... focus!
bogdan912
6/16/2008 3:11pm
Problem is JL is on probation now so Dungey can attack, but what can JL defend himself without getting in trouble? I'm sure thats why Dungey finally called him out..
Pdub
6/16/2008 3:12pm
Lawrence will respond by finishing higher in the final standings than Dungey at season's end. Sounds like Ryan is still sore over losing that supercross title to Jason...
6/16/2008 3:30pm
Wow, Dungey grew a set after supercross. Good for him. When's he gonna start talking shit about guys who AREN'T on probation? Grinning
P
6/16/2008 4:14pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:18pm
rcm406 wrote:
http://live.motocross.com/..._post_show-1205.html "a drunk" "embarrassment to the sport" "idiot" "any chance i get, i will clear his ass out"
http://live.motocross.com/..._post_show-1205.html

"a drunk" "embarrassment to the sport" "idiot" "any chance i get, i will clear his ass out"
RD should just ignore the whole situation and focus on winning. When another rider has you focusing on him he's taken you out of your game. JL knows that too............

Don't get caught up in the BS, just do your thing and keep on roll'n.

P
txmxer
6/16/2008 4:19pm
bogdan912 wrote:
Problem is JL is on probation now so Dungey can attack, but what can JL defend himself without getting in trouble? I'm sure thats why Dungey...
Problem is JL is on probation now so Dungey can attack, but what can JL defend himself without getting in trouble? I'm sure thats why Dungey finally called him out..
he could train, stop getting drunk the night before a race and go out and ride like he knows how...or he could whine that he's on probation because of his own actions.
35smom
6/16/2008 5:34pm
bogdan912 wrote:
Problem is JL is on probation now so Dungey can attack, but what can JL defend himself without getting in trouble? I'm sure thats why Dungey...
txmxer wrote:
he could train, stop getting drunk the night before a race and go out and ride like he knows how...or he could whine that he's on...
he could train, stop getting drunk the night before a race and go out and ride like he knows how...or he could whine that he's on probation because of his own actions.
Come on...you know he has been training and AGAIN for the millionth time he should have know better than to get drunk before the race (and I really dont think that had happened before any other national)....and have you heard him whine about that yet, no in fact he makes funny comments about it right?

My take on the Dungey comment.....thats what drove Jay out of the gate to a 3rd place start the second moto. I was doing timing in sections of the track to see the gap between him and first place. After he passed McFarland he was 5 secs behind RV. When he reached the next point of the timing section he was less than 4, he went out of my sight into the woods and his bike blew......im sure he was thinking of Dungey the whole time!!! lol
Friday
6/16/2008 6:06pm
Good for RD.Well,said.He spoke his mind at a time I bet he was really pissed.Didn't go overboard but definitely said how he felt.Which is what so many of you Press Conference and podium speech mongers are looking for.J-Law would do well to pull an Alessi and let his training and riding on the track do his talking and just keep his nose clean off the track.It's not like he has had much time off probation since being a pro so one would think that even a simple minded person would be super straight off the track.A manager,parent or I guess probation officer is needed for some kids even after they are no longer kids.When I was 18,I was no longer a kid,IMO.I really want to see Lawrence do well. He has great talent and I like hearing his interviews because he has a good sense of humour.I just want to see him keep on the straight and narrow because his tough-guy personality will turn into a 5ft4 135lb punkass in jail.

Post a reply to: Damn, RD let JLAW have it in the PC

The Latest