Damn, Hill just said.....

1/31/2010 6:11pm
Roscoe33 wrote:
So get your competition to focus in their past failures... while you bask in the glory ....focusing on your current and future success... on your way...
So get your competition to focus in their past failures...

while you bask in the glory ....focusing on your current and future success...

on your way to the championship title....

Now who would have said that.... earlier in the race trailer ?

I'm sure they went over that exact scenario in the race trailer before the race.

LB,"Hey if Dungey crashes and you get on the podium make sure you talk about Dumgey throwing it away." Man some of you lived in a fucked up world out there.
bigcat
1/31/2010 6:46pm
I'm sure they went over that exact scenario in the race trailer before the race. LB,"Hey if Dungey crashes and you get on the podium make...
I'm sure they went over that exact scenario in the race trailer before the race.

LB,"Hey if Dungey crashes and you get on the podium make sure you talk about Dumgey throwing it away." Man some of you lived in a fucked up world out there.
Josh did not say that in the podium interview.
It was the post race interview with Holley and Weege.
straight^
1/31/2010 6:47pm
rcm406 wrote:
He wasn't surprised to see Dungey throw it away. He saw it over & over again in 08 when Dungey had a 30 point lead!Woohoo
Basic sport psychology is if you're competition is weak, exploit the weakness. And as we've seen, Dungey's weakness is his mental game.
BobbyM
1/31/2010 6:48pm
kwhite199 wrote:
After watching the race, what happend to Dungey could have happened to anyone. He finished 4th with no front brake and no clutch. I would say...
After watching the race, what happend to Dungey could have happened to anyone. He finished 4th with no front brake and no clutch. I would say that Hill should worry more about his speed than trying to get into Dungey's head. I believe Dungey has him covered.

And just in case he has forgotten, he might want to ask his buddy Jlaw how well things turned out for him once he started trash talking early last year.
if yer speed and fitness can't get you there what else ya gonna do? i would do exactly what hill is trying to do...not much choice.

The Shop

swizcore
1/31/2010 6:51pm Edited Date/Time 1/31/2010 6:52pm
straight^ wrote:
Basic sport psychology is if you're competition is weak, exploit the weakness. And as we've seen, Dungey's weakness is his mental game.
The irony is thick.
Clutchy
1/31/2010 6:54pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:29pm
andymoto wrote:
Just going by memory. Know especially when he was untouchable before the waterskiing accident that he rode like few did(RC being the exception) and Hannah really...
Just going by memory. Know especially when he was untouchable before the waterskiing accident that he rode like few did(RC being the exception) and Hannah really respected DeCoster, but very few others racing. He didn't do many print media interviews, but I swore he'd get into Howertons head after he cameback in '80/'81 since he lost that huge advantage and Kent was on much better equipment.. Seems they got into it more than once.

I've been known to be wrong too many times to count as well... Shocked

I've been known to be wrong too many times to count as well...

Haven't we all.......... I have a comment but I think I'm going to use it to start a thread....lol

BobbyM
1/31/2010 6:55pm
kwhite199 wrote:
After watching the race, what happend to Dungey could have happened to anyone. He finished 4th with no front brake and no clutch. I would say...
After watching the race, what happend to Dungey could have happened to anyone. He finished 4th with no front brake and no clutch. I would say that Hill should worry more about his speed than trying to get into Dungey's head. I believe Dungey has him covered.

And just in case he has forgotten, he might want to ask his buddy Jlaw how well things turned out for him once he started trash talking early last year.
Big Lenny wrote:
Bullshit, he had a front brake, I just watched that race about 1/2 hr ago, and I was looking very closely at that...And if he had...
Bullshit, he had a front brake, I just watched that race about 1/2 hr ago, and I was looking very closely at that...And if he had no clutch, how the hell did he start that bike?...
well.....he is on the track though...just sayin.

listen lenny...to go fishing you must have a license and a rod and reel. yer reel exploded when the season started and trying to make a cast with just a rod makes you look foolish. you might catch a few but they won't be keepers.
BobbyM
1/31/2010 6:58pm
straight^ wrote:
fuck...i wish i had that kinda weakness.

and hill has a whole shit pot full competition besides dungey, he might want to prepare a blanket statement to cover everybody next weak...hehehe
Trinitite
1/31/2010 7:33pm
hill was just mad because mandingo made him look like a bitch.
lucero10x
1/31/2010 8:06pm
rcm406 wrote:
He wasn't surprised to see Dungey throw it away. He saw it over & over again in 08 when Dungey had a 30 point lead!Woohoo
straight^ wrote:
Yeah, we saw that last year in the Sx series, the nationals and he really fucked up royally at the MXDN. Dungey is a real head case, you are 100% correct.
straight^
1/31/2010 8:21pm
To a certain degree I am correct... we watched RD crumble and give away a freaking championship!!
And I didn't say 'headcase' because you are correct that he is not, but you must admit he's a sheltered kid who's easy to fuck with.
Uncleof2
1/31/2010 8:29pm
RMZ819 wrote:
The only rider that can cut through the pack is Stewart. Thats whats makes the racing great right now. As far as Dungey not being able...
The only rider that can cut through the pack is Stewart. Thats whats makes the racing great right now. As far as Dungey not being able to get around Short the same can be said for RV. He is brutal in traffic. He does not have the ability to pass anybody with a mid pack start. IMO Dungey,RV and Hill are only as good as there starts.
Tell me the last time James rode from a mid pack start and won. Huh RV from 6th to 1st had to pass a few people.
eurohero
1/31/2010 8:36pm
RMZ819 wrote:
The only rider that can cut through the pack is Stewart. Thats whats makes the racing great right now. As far as Dungey not being able...
The only rider that can cut through the pack is Stewart. Thats whats makes the racing great right now. As far as Dungey not being able to get around Short the same can be said for RV. He is brutal in traffic. He does not have the ability to pass anybody with a mid pack start. IMO Dungey,RV and Hill are only as good as there starts.
Uncleof2 wrote:
Tell me the last time James rode from a mid pack start and won. Huh RV from 6th to 1st had to pass a few people.
Don't bother, some of these morons can't face reality or results. TMZ and some of these other clowns will be hiding in their holes when Vegas comes around and the wagon wheels have blown off.
kwhite199
1/31/2010 9:17pm Edited Date/Time 1/31/2010 9:19pm
kwhite199 wrote:

Big Lenny wrote:
Bullshit, he had a front brake, I just watched that race about 1/2 hr ago, and I was looking very closely at that...And if he had...
Bullshit, he had a front brake, I just watched that race about 1/2 hr ago, and I was looking very closely at that...And if he had no clutch, how the hell did he start that bike?...
You must not have been watching too close. He didn't start the bike, it was still running when he got on it and took off.
Affman69
1/31/2010 10:40pm
XBUTCHX wrote:
Maybe Hill needs to stfu untill he wins a couple championships like Dungey. Whistling
or should he wait till hes thrown 3 away like dungey
andymoto
2/1/2010 12:00am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:30pm
Suggest each basher line up and race Hill straight up to shut him up.

Go Hill. Just worry about your own biz and keep up the good work in each race.

Big Lenny
2/1/2010 12:06am
kwhite199 wrote:
You must not have been watching too close. He didn't start the bike, it was still running when he got on it and took off.
So why didn't it stall when he picked it up if he had no clutch what was he riding a JR50?...
Madmax31
Fantasy
91st
2/1/2010 3:29am
Big Lenny wrote:
So why didn't it stall when he picked it up if he had no clutch what was he riding a JR50?...
Not joining the argument as I don't really give a F if he did or didn't have a clutch but don't those guys run auto clutches?

Post a reply to: Damn, Hill just said.....

The Latest