" Daddy, You'd Better Get Top Ten !"

Related:
Create New Tag

7/1/2017 5:29 PM

" I'll Try my best." Witnessed Nick Wey interact with his family 'n kids before his 450 moto today. Warmed my cold, blackened heart, reminded me why I so dig this filthy, silly sport of ours. Go ahead, Nic. 'Bout made me cry.Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

7/1/2017 5:32 PM

A+ Roopert.

|

7/1/2017 6:38 PM

Awesome stuff! It was rad to see he was out there, and this with the whole family, hope he had fun with it!

|

7/2/2017 4:48 AM

Very cool!

|

7/2/2017 6:56 AM

So sic!

|

7/2/2017 7:07 AM

Love seeing stuff like this

|

7/2/2017 7:57 AM

Photo

|

7/2/2017 5:39 PM

Very cool Rup'

|

The Journey is the Destination

7/2/2017 5:43 PM

Awesome, Wey is the man.

|

7/2/2017 5:45 PM

The second to last pic.. AWESOME!! Seems like yesterday I was watching NYK race when he was his daughters age.

|

7/2/2017 7:14 PM

man this is a damn cool post, reminds me of my daughters when they watch me ride, gee no pressure girls!!!! smile

My wife flashed me her boobies once (when the kids weren't there!) in the hope it would make me pass the 1st placed guy, it didn't work, I went backwards for a few laps ...lol

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

7/2/2017 9:35 PM

kiwifan wrote:

man this is a damn cool post, reminds me of my daughters when they watch me ride, gee no pressure girls!!!! smile

My wife flashed me her boobies once (when the kids weren't there!) in the hope it would make me pass the 1st placed guy, it didn't work, I went backwards for a few laps ...lol

Pics, or it didn't happenwink

|

7/3/2017 2:33 PM

That's awesome....great post Rupert!

|

Instagram: privateerlife.mx
YouTube: privateerlife.mx
Twitter: @privateerlifemx
Facebook: Privateerlife.mx
www.privateerlife.mx

7/3/2017 2:46 PM

kiwifan wrote:

NeedMoto wrote:

GoPro footage is preferred.

Funny story about that, I met my fiance the night before a race, my buddy and I went to her house one night because he was seeing her friend and he needed a wingman. The next day they came out to the races, my buddy got the holeshot and about halfway through the race I passed him and ended up winning the race, I pointed at her when I crossed the line and we started dating a few weeks later. Fast forward 6 years we've got our own place, a dog and she's got a ring on her finger.

|

Washed up Canadian ex-pro couch racer. Selling bikes for a living

2008 KTM 525XC
2009 KTM 450SX
2016 YFZ450R

7/3/2017 2:58 PM

kiwifan wrote:

NeedMoto wrote:

she would rather show the video to girls not boys smile she swings both ways ... smile

|

7/3/2017 6:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/3/2017 6:18 PM

kiwifan wrote:

Kinda hard to seat bounce with a stiffy....

|

7/3/2017 6:44 PM

kiwifan wrote:

moore433 wrote:

Kinda hard to seat bounce with a stiffy....

lol been there done that have you?

|

7/3/2017 7:35 PM

kiwifan wrote:

NeedMoto wrote:

bh84 wrote:

GoPro footage is preferred.

Funny story about that, I met my fiance the night before a race, my buddy and I went to her house one night because he was seeing her friend and he needed a wingman. The next day they came out to the races, my buddy got the holeshot and about halfway through the race I passed him and ended up winning the race, I pointed at her when I crossed the line and we started dating a few weeks later. Fast forward 6 years we've got our own place, a dog and she's got a ring on her finger.

Wait!! Whoa , whoa , whoa!

You are saying....you found a chick.....that wanted to date a quad rider....and then freakin' married him?

C'mon dude! What's your husband's name!!??

I'm just joking brother! Very cool story though and good for you!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/4/2017 9:27 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Wait!! Whoa , whoa , whoa!

You are saying....you found a chick.....that wanted to date a quad rider....and then freakin' married him?

C'mon dude! What's your husband's name!!??

I'm just joking brother! Very cool story though and good for you!

Wedding won't be till next summer. But so far she hasn't gotten fed up with me!

Photo

|

Washed up Canadian ex-pro couch racer. Selling bikes for a living

2008 KTM 525XC
2009 KTM 450SX
2016 YFZ450R

7/4/2017 9:38 AM

Choked me up damnit!!!!!

|

Don't be a Pussy...

7/4/2017 9:39 AM

Choked me up Rupert... damnit!!!!!