DW15's bike pre-race [Oakland]

Edited Date/Time 1/27/2014 6:19pm
4 guys tearing it down before the race - bummer for him, thought he had this one in the bag.

|
IWreckALot
1/27/2014 5:17pm
Makes you lean towards bike issues over racer issues. At this point, I'd say bike issues are better than rider issues. Glad that engine didn't cut out at an inopportune time. Could have been ugly.

Pictures and video of mechanics going to town on a bike always peak my interest. That video of Goose working on Dungey's bike at Southwick was pretty cool.
herbs906
1/27/2014 5:25pm
I know it doesn't mean much but I thought at the end of the heat race the bike was puffing a little smoke. Couldn't tell if it was just hot or what...not sure
1/27/2014 5:30pm
I don't even understand how people thought it was a stall. I could see it coming out of a corner but he was between jumps and presumably pinned. I was surprised by the crazy theories that emerged from that.
1/27/2014 5:47pm
I don't even understand how people thought it was a stall. I could see it coming out of a corner but he was between jumps and...
I don't even understand how people thought it was a stall. I could see it coming out of a corner but he was between jumps and presumably pinned. I was surprised by the crazy theories that emerged from that.
Yeah, like:

Someone paid him to throw the race

He did it to show Mitch Payton whose boss

SillySillySilly

The Shop

ga_pike
1/27/2014 5:48pm
herbs906 wrote:
I know it doesn't mean much but I thought at the end of the heat race the bike was puffing a little smoke. Couldn't tell if...
I know it doesn't mean much but I thought at the end of the heat race the bike was puffing a little smoke. Couldn't tell if it was just hot or what...not sure
Interesting you say that because after the "stall/bog" I thought I saw a puff of white smoke from the pipe.

I'm sure we will never know exactly what happened but it sure sucks for Deano (or anyone in that position).
wreckitrandy
1/27/2014 5:51pm
I don't even understand how people thought it was a stall. I could see it coming out of a corner but he was between jumps and...
Being surprised at crazy theories in here is akin to to moving in next to a pig farm and being shocked by the smell.
resetjet
1/27/2014 5:56pm
He was also late to the line.......He almost didn't make it.
1/27/2014 6:19pm
Being surprised at crazy theories in here is akin to to moving in next to a pig farm and being shocked by the smell.
Point well taken Laughing

Post a reply to: DW15's bike pre-race [Oakland]

The Latest