DV, you`re the man!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/5/2021 12:31 AM

You talked the talk here, and you walked the walk there. Thank god Dylan got you off the couch.

|

9/5/2021 4:04 AM

Eat motocross, shit motocross, sleep motocross.

|

9/5/2021 11:07 AM

Props to the Cobra! Dylan absolutely crushed it this summer!

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

9/5/2021 11:40 AM

"You're the man!" : I don't know what it really means.

But clearly, since three years DV demonstrated (thanks to Dylan) that he is the best MX, and SX, coach in the world. Handsdown.

|

9/5/2021 12:20 PM

DV needed to walk a fine line as Dylans coach while the others went with Swanepool along with his interactions with the team manager and staff and I think the thing that could really could be tricky, his wife. I would love to know what his whole approach was and how he manages Dylan's head. They are a force to be reckoned with in the future.

I would really like to know in detail what Star did to get the bike to work so well. We hear they lost weight but no specifics about how. What if anything did they do to get it to handle and corner? It seems like there is some money in this if they could get the product or service out to the public.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

9/5/2021 3:44 PM

There’s only one guy behind the gate. Every factory guys have a village working super hard for them. When the gate drops, it’s up to the guy on the bike to deliver. Coaches are too often ranked by their riders performances which isn’t always proportional with the level of coaching. But, my personal satisfaction is that Dylan was strong and pushed 35min 22 times without blowing up. I just want a little recognition about my abilities on the training side. I’m over people saying I’m just a riding coach. It’s disrespectful to me especially when you see Dylan’s fitness improvement in the 4 years I worked with him. That’s all I’m asking. As for « The Man », there’s already a legend nicknamed like that but mine this summer is Dylan (22.09 points per moto average in 22 motos 😳). Super impressive

|

9/5/2021 11:23 PM

dv12.com wrote:

There’s only one guy behind the gate. Every factory guys have a village working super hard for them. When the gate drops, it’s ...more

Not that the rest of the season didn't prove it, but damn he looked freaky fresh after that first moto win. Great training and smooth riding, you guys both brought it.
|

9/6/2021 12:17 AM

L'homme x2. Full respect. Smashed them.

|

9/6/2021 12:46 AM

dv12.com wrote:

There’s only one guy behind the gate. Every factory guys have a village working super hard for them. When the gate drops, it’s ...more

Full credit to both Dylan and Your self.

I’m sure Dylan would say the same about you.

Enjoy guys it is these things us normal folk only dream about.

|

9/6/2021 12:59 AM

dv12.com wrote:

Hi DV,

1- Hats off to you for super preparing him

2-Hope you find the keys to fine tune him for SX '22 so that he shows up healthy and can deliver to his full potential.

And obviously hats off to Dylan who made my saturday nights so entertaining this whole summer. Not only because he is French and I am a little patriotic, but because he GIVES it all on the track no matter what. He probably does not give a shit about us keyboard warriors, but he sure has been offering us some great battles with some of the best in the sport, and showed great sportsmanship along the way. A great model that proves that sometimes with hard work you can accomplish great things (the other way around is less evident).

|

9/6/2021 2:01 AM

dv12.com wrote:

Bravo à Dylan et à toi, énorme respect. Tu l'avais dit, qu'il était encore plus un pilote de MX que de SX... Bah c'est un putain d'énorme pilote de MX en tout cas ton poulain ! Gros respect à tous les deux, toi pour la voie à suivre, lui pour l'exécution. C'était parfait.

Richard Angot.

|

9/6/2021 3:04 AM

Well done DV.

Something I don’t understand though, is how people comment “Aldon didn’t make anyone a champion- they would have done it anyway”

But the same doesn’t apply with DV?

Not knocking you at all David.. just confused by people’s varying comments on trainers.

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

9/6/2021 4:18 AM

DF14 got a lot of hate when he cleaned out Craig in 250 supercross. Since then his attitude and personality have led most of those haters to forget. He’s almost always positive, quick to smile , gives props to his competition, never cocky or arrogant on TV, and openly shows emotion and appreciation when he wins. And he’s fearless on the track. Popular French rider in a country that isn’t known for loving the French riders.

|

9/6/2021 4:22 AM

I sold my skipping rope and started using an extension cord and I have never been in better shape, thanks DV!

|

9/6/2021 4:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2021 10:34 AM

Thisusernameisavailable wrote:

Well done DV.

Something I don’t understand though, is how people comment “Aldon didn’t make anyone a champion- they would ...more

Dylans best season finish was 4th in GP`s before he started working with DV. Since then- two SX250 titles, MX 450 title and MX250 title.
I think Aldon falls in a same category only with Osborne. RC, Stewart, RV, Dungey, Roczen and so on were all champions before they went to train at Baker`s.

Disclaimer.
Don`t get me wrong, Aldon is one of the greatest trainers. You asked the question- I answered the best I could.

|

9/6/2021 6:25 AM

Well done DV.

Something I don’t understand though, is how people comment “Aldon didn’t make anyone a champion- they would ...more

kongols wrote:

Dylans best season finish was 4th in GP`s before he started working with DV. Since then- two SX250 titles, MX 450 title and ...more

+1MX250 title

|

9/6/2021 9:51 AM

Well done DV.

I think you're confused by what people are saying...

What people are saying on Aldon is that he made champions out of champions. Zach being the only one who wasn't a former champ before working with Aldon. You could put RC in there too for his SX title in 01 even if RC was already a 3-time National champion when he started with Aldon. He made champions become exceptionally dominant.

Swany made more non-champions become champions than Aldon for exemple...

As for me, Dylan never won a championship before I started working with him in September 2017... There's an extra satisfaction in shaping someone to his first championships...

|

9/6/2021 9:54 AM

Well done DV.

kongols wrote:

Dylans best season finish was 4th in GP`s before he started working with DV. Since then- two SX250 titles, MX 450 title and ...more

Dylan, until Hangtown, is the actual 450 & 250 US MX Champ... Did Covid make you forget Dylan won the 250 Outdoor title last year? (insert confused face emoji)

|

9/6/2021 10:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2021 10:17 AM

dv12.com wrote:

Dylan, until Hangtown, is the actual 450 & 250 US MX Champ... Did Covid make you forget Dylan won the 250 Outdoor title ...more

Well, technically under that logic, isn't Zach Osbourne still the 450 champ until Hangtown?

In the unlikely event that Zach raced at Hangtown next week, he would still run the number 1 plate...

|

9/6/2021 10:21 AM

St Ann More wrote:

Eat motocross, shit motocross, sleep motocross.

Don’t forget to fuck motocross, as well 👌🏼

|

9/6/2021 10:35 AM

dv12.com wrote:

Dylan, until Hangtown, is the actual 450 & 250 US MX Champ... Did Covid make you forget Dylan won the 250 Outdoor title ...more

I have no idea what you talking about.whistling

|

9/6/2021 11:04 AM

David this, David that…blah, blah, blah…

But, what if you’re wrong?

I still can’t help wondering how super-dominant Dylan found be with Rutledge as his trainer…? silly
grin

Congrats on an excellent season of strategy & strength.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

9/6/2021 11:31 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

David this, David that…blah, blah, blah…

But, what if you’re wrong?

I still can’t help wondering how super-dominant Dylan ...more

Man. You beat me to the "What if you're wrong" comment. lol

Congrats DV.... job well done. cool

|

9/6/2021 12:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2021 12:50 PM

kongols wrote:

dv12.com wrote:

Brent wrote:

Well, technically under that logic, isn't Zach Osbourne still the 450 champ until Hangtown?

In the unlikely event that Zach ...more

It’s Kind of a weird point but technically no. If Dylan hadn’t wrapped it up early, you would be right but he’s now the 450 motocross champion. Zach is now the previous motocross champion, though he would still run the number 1 plate as that was his number designated at the start of the season.

Since there hasn’t been a 250 MX champ awarded get, the most recent/current 250 and 450 MX champ is Dylan Ferrandis. Kinda cool actually!

|

9/6/2021 1:12 PM

So want DV and Matthes do a live call on one of the past 450 races from this year. Show the world how it should be done!

|

9/6/2021 1:13 PM

Serious props and huge congrats to DV and Dylan. Lots of respect. Looking forward to 2022.

|

9/6/2021 1:53 PM

DV once again did a great job with his rider, I hope Dylan pays you loads of cash for your efforts instead of more YZ250's in a crate.

But this thread is getting so...

Photo

|

9/6/2021 3:06 PM

^^^^^ Remind me in case i missed it. At what point in the world did congratulating someone for a job well done become "ass kissing"?

|

9/6/2021 4:21 PM

I am just here, waiting on DV to give us a link to his new Blog!silly

Congratulations on the championship.

|