DV & Watson

Madmax31
Fantasy
91st
Edited Date/Time 10/6/2015 10:20pm
What happened between them? Is there a podcast I missed with them arguing?
|
x3no22
10/6/2015 5:57am
an unreleased kenny's corner podcast. apparently it didnt go well.
slipdog
10/6/2015 6:14am
Watson don't pull punches!
Crush
10/6/2015 6:16am
Yep... doing a pod... Kenny said he wasn't on it, let DV go on too much and didn't feel like he did a good job. When he said bye, didn't hang up and said something like "well that was shit" and DV heard it. DV not happy and is French so angry as fuck. Kenny said he didn't mean it but either way, DV didn't sound happy still last week.
slipdog
10/6/2015 6:20am
Crush wrote:
Yep... doing a pod... Kenny said he wasn't on it, let DV go on too much and didn't feel like he did a good job. When...
Yep... doing a pod... Kenny said he wasn't on it, let DV go on too much and didn't feel like he did a good job. When he said bye, didn't hang up and said something like "well that was shit" and DV heard it. DV not happy and is French so angry as fuck. Kenny said he didn't mean it but either way, DV didn't sound happy still last week.
Oh, that's all... DV gets much worse shit flung at him here yet he still occasionally comes back.

The Shop

moto0852
10/6/2015 6:21am
DV is French so angry as fuck

LOL Love this!!!!
SAM642
10/6/2015 6:57am
I think it was a bit of a miscommunication from Watson, he felt he should have butted In more and asked more questions. Maybe didn't cover all he wanted to cover. Then with DV still on the line said that the pod was shit, I think even if DV does realise this he still doesn't want it aired as the guys who's pod it is didn't like it
JohnnyD13
10/6/2015 7:14am
I can't believe DV said he would never speak to Watson again. I would pay money to hear the pod cast. I almost called in to the pulp show To try to get him to agree to air it.
cwtoyota
10/6/2015 7:17am
SAM642 wrote:
I think it was a bit of a miscommunication from Watson, he felt he should have butted In more and asked more questions. Maybe didn't cover...
I think it was a bit of a miscommunication from Watson, he felt he should have butted In more and asked more questions. Maybe didn't cover all he wanted to cover. Then with DV still on the line said that the pod was shit, I think even if DV does realise this he still doesn't want it aired as the guys who's pod it is didn't like it
I got the same feeling from listening to Steve & Watson talk about it...

I like DV's input on those podcasts. He has a ton of technical insight that almost nobody else brings to the conversations.
10/6/2015 8:53am
Who cares what Watson thinks? He is a nobody who uses his acquaintances with actual movers in the industry to seem relevant.
MXD
10/6/2015 9:06am
Who cares what Watson thinks? He is a nobody who uses his acquaintances with actual movers in the industry to seem relevant.
Kenny has survived and moved up in this industry over the course of probably close to 30 years by now. I understand if you don't like him but to call him a nobody and irrelevant seems a bit baseless.
Tpog496
10/6/2015 9:13am
MXD wrote:
Kenny has survived and moved up in this industry over the course of probably close to 30 years by now. I understand if you don't like...
Kenny has survived and moved up in this industry over the course of probably close to 30 years by now. I understand if you don't like him but to call him a nobody and irrelevant seems a bit baseless.
I enjoy listening to Kenny once and awhile on Pulp but to be fair: I spoke with him at a national this year and asked him what his role was with the team and he hard time coming up with something lol. Like I said I don't mind the dude just thought that was funny.
JohnnyD13
10/6/2015 9:34am
I think Kenney is amazing. True example that it doesn't matter what you look like or how smart you are, you can be successful.
JohnnyD13
10/6/2015 9:40am
People that suffer from a wondering eye condition like me and Kenney don't understand the difficulties. One of my most severe accidents came when I looked through the wrong eye while riding. I was looking at a straight away when in fact I was approaching a 80 foot double.
davistld01
10/6/2015 9:40am
DV tends to piss people off who are biased toward a particular rider or team because he tends to speak his mind and tell pretty much the spot on truth. A lot of people don't like the truth.

But...the same can be said about Kenny Watson.
MX114
10/6/2015 9:52am Edited Date/Time 10/6/2015 9:53am
Stick to your karts guy! You demonstrated how little you know with this comment. Watson is most def a player in the industry and has since the mid 90's. His credential speak for themselves wether you like him or not.
Sandberm
10/6/2015 10:03am
JohnnyD13 wrote:
People that suffer from a wondering eye condition like me and Kenney don't understand the difficulties. One of my most severe accidents came when I looked...
People that suffer from a wondering eye condition like me and Kenney don't understand the difficulties. One of my most severe accidents came when I looked through the wrong eye while riding. I was looking at a straight away when in fact I was approaching a 80 foot double.
You kind of caught me off guard with this post.Cheerful

I had the same problem with my wondering eye when I married my wife. I thought i was marrying the hot blonde with the big tits but I ended up married to a short Inca woman wearing a funny hat.Sideways
10/6/2015 10:08am
SAM642 wrote:
I think it was a bit of a miscommunication from Watson, he felt he should have butted In more and asked more questions. Maybe didn't cover...
cwtoyota wrote:
I got the same feeling from listening to Steve & Watson talk about it... I like DV's input on those podcasts. He has a ton of...
I got the same feeling from listening to Steve & Watson talk about it...

I like DV's input on those podcasts. He has a ton of technical insight that almost nobody else brings to the conversations.
agree with this 100% - in my opinion there is nobody better at analysing anything to do with moto than DV. He's been there and done it himself at the highest level, indoors and out on both sides of the pond. He is also very articulate- a lot of ex pro riders obviously know what they are doing, but aren't the best at explaining it to us mere mortals. DV is one of the best at that- I always find his input very interesting

Sandberm
10/6/2015 10:11am
JohnnyD13 wrote:
I think Kenney is amazing. True example that it doesn't matter what you look like or how smart you are, you can be successful.
Again, another post that is perplexing me...but I like that.Silly

I'll translate your post as if you were DV and being brutally honest:

"You know for an ugly guy with no brains, "Kenney" has doen pretty well for himself"SillyEvil
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
10/6/2015 10:20am
In reality, he's one of the bigger movers and shakers in the industry.
10/6/2015 11:30am
Sandberm wrote:
You kind of caught me off guard with this post.:cheer: I had the same problem with my wondering eye when I married my wife. I thought...

I had the same problem with my wondering eye when I married my wife. I thought i was marrying the hot blonde with the big tits but I ended up married to a short Inca woman wearing a funny hat.Sideways
Are you Jeb Bush?
Sandberm
10/6/2015 11:47am
Sandberm wrote:
You kind of caught me off guard with this post.:cheer: I had the same problem with my wondering eye when I married my wife. I thought...

Are you Jeb Bush?
He we are on our wedding day before my drunk jackass brother passed out on the dance floor at the reception.

downard254
10/6/2015 1:34pm
Sandberm wrote:

Funniest thing I've read all week.
Sandberm
10/6/2015 1:36pm
mcneil909 wrote:
whos dv...
David Villopoto. Ryans older opinionated fat half brother.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
10/6/2015 4:02pm
disbanded wrote:
This is very upsetting
It's not fair that we're forced to live in a world where Kenney Watson and David Vuillemin are feuding.
Brent
10/6/2015 4:54pm
Vuillemin is much more level headed and rational than Kenny Watson.

Former top experienced professional vs. 50 yr old marketing guy with his ears tucked into his hat?

Post a reply to: DV & Watson

The Latest