DUNGEYS 06 RMZ 250F

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2018 11:46 PM

I have one of Ryans lorretta bikes he raced weeks before he turned pro. I'm looking to get rid of it anyone have any ideas best way to sell and what a good starting point on money would be. Open to offers looking to sell fast!! Plastic all but number plates are still on bike. It was raced after Ryan rode it. My friend who passed away bought it for his son and he was going to trade it for a truck. I gave him the money the kid wanted for the truck and I took the bike. Bloeffler0813@gmail.com thanks

|

8/15/2018 11:56 PM

Pics

|

8/15/2018 11:58 PM

At work now I'll put on at 5 am!!

|

8/16/2018 3:29 AM

Photo
Photo
Photo
|

8/16/2018 3:34 AM

That's his wings sticker when his grandma passed in 05. And he dedicated his year to her. Craig Decker from enzo racing dis his suspension work rear shock is engraved Dungey!! Ryan jade and Blake dungey mx sticker. It's his bike from lorrettas as I said it's been raced since!!

|

8/16/2018 4:42 AM

Probably worth more to the Dungeys , just an 06 rmz250 to everyone else unfortunately.

|

8/16/2018 5:03 AM

Well just banners he's signed I see go for $200. So was just thinking possibly a couple extra bucks but I hear what your saying also!! Thanks for the feed back that's what I'm looking

|

8/16/2018 8:46 AM

As long as it has a higher compression radiator cap . . .

|

8/16/2018 12:58 PM

Not saying that its not Ryan's bike, but the last year he raced Loretta's was '05.

https://llvault.racerxonline.com/rider/ryan-dungey/races

|

8/16/2018 3:09 PM

It's 2018 right now I think !!and Suzuki released 2019 bikes in mid july!! I believe but not sure he went to lorrettas with 3 new bikes. Maybe 2 my buddy had the choice of what he wanted. He didn't get the mod bike because his son used 1/3 of the power of a stock bike if he was lucky!!

|

8/16/2018 4:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2018 4:24 PM

Zoom wrote:

Not saying that its not Ryan's bike, but the last year he raced Loretta's was '05.

https://llvault.racerxonline.com/rider/ryan-dungey/races

Photo
from 2006 Red Bud Area Qualifier


In 2005, Ryan raced schoolboy at the ranch. (winning his only LL title.) This is his 2006 bike that was raced at the Red Bud AQ in 2006. He was to go to the regional at Baja MX, but Suzuki decided to promote him mid season, and, as they say, the rest is history.
|

8/16/2018 4:16 PM

Brian_Loeffler wrote:

I have one of Ryans lorretta bikes he raced weeks before he turned pro. I'm looking to get rid of it anyone have any ideas best way to sell and what a good starting point on money would be. Open to offers looking to sell fast!! Plastic all but number plates are still on bike. It was raced after Ryan rode it. My friend who passed away bought it for his son and he was going to trade it for a truck. I gave him the money the kid wanted for the truck and I took the bike. Bloeffler0813@gmail.com thanks

Ryan didn’t race Loretta’s in ‘06

|

8/16/2018 4:57 PM

That's the bike right there at red bud area qualifier!!

|

8/16/2018 5:04 PM

Craig Decker did do suspension work for me and he put his new enzo KYB stickers on. Zoom in on swing arm and front fork shrouds. He did throw pro taper top clamps on bike though by the time we got it. I'm just telling ya it's legit and just wondering if maybe it added some value to bike cuz I'm looking to get rid of it. And most of the bikes come out before lorrettas so I understand. Last lorrettas he raced was 05. But got 06 bike before lorrettas. I always thought it was an 05. But frame I believe was changed in 06 and that's what it is. I'll look again but pretty sure!!

|

8/16/2018 5:40 PM


At the 6:26 Mark of the always 5 Ryan dungey story it shows his in memory of grandma sticker with wings as you can see on the rear fender that I posted .
|

8/16/2018 5:46 PM

Where can I paypal you the money?

|

8/16/2018 5:51 PM

$2500 and its yours

|

8/16/2018 6:00 PM

How much for the couch?

|

8/16/2018 6:01 PM

Brian_Loeffler wrote:

$2500 and its yours

Nice.

|

8/16/2018 6:05 PM

Has some historical value to the right person, unfortunately that was the worst bike in modern history

|

8/16/2018 6:13 PM

Braaaphole wrote:

Has some historical value to the right person, unfortunately that was the worst bike in modern history

The bike or the couch?

|

8/16/2018 6:17 PM

Braaaphole wrote:

Has some historical value to the right person, unfortunately that was the worst bike in modern history

That bike got a bad reputation because some people were stretching valves and didn’t want to mic the valves but I had the green version and raced it hard for a couple of years with no issues. It was actually the most reliable bike I’ve ever had. In fact, I raced Dungey on that bike once... well we were in the same race at least. grin

|

8/16/2018 7:22 PM

If it was 100% as raced there might have been some extra value there. But those are pretty much the least wanted used 250f’s so I don’t see the bike selling for more than $1500 or so.

|

8/16/2018 9:20 PM

I was a Yamaha guy!! But when I got that it jumped Much more smooth than my Yamaha did I was pleasantly suprised. Handled like a champ and motor was strong. Never had a problem with it!!

|

8/17/2018 4:12 AM

the bike or the couch hahahahaha

|

Never give up on Anyone

8/17/2018 7:01 AM

I rode the green 06 a few times as my buddy had one. I liked it better then my 08 yz250f that i had at the time, but he did have to adjust valves constantly and I hardly ever had to do anything at all to my yzf.

Being Dungey's old bike probably does add some decent value to the right buyer, but not to most. You just posted it to the best place you could possibly list it on to find the right buyer , Vital.

|

2018 crf450r
2015 Ninja 1000

8/17/2018 5:58 PM

I have one of Chad Reed’s 2011 Honda 450’s and Eric Kehoes 1992 CR125. I have been thinking about selling both but I don’t know what they are worth .
I bought the CR125 on here and I bought the Reed bike on Craig’s List. You may want to try there or CycleTrader if you can’t sell it here.

|

8/17/2018 7:11 PM

run a feebay auction with a % going to one of his charities, see if he will endorse it/sign it, make something out of it.. just tjrowing ideas

|

8/18/2018 4:44 AM

Denn700 wrote:

I have one of Chad Reed’s 2011 Honda 450’s and Eric Kehoes 1992 CR125. I have been thinking about selling both but I don’t know what they are worth .
I bought the CR125 on here and I bought the Reed bike on Craig’s List. You may want to try there or CycleTrader if you can’t sell it here.

I am interested in buying Kehoe's if you decide to sell.

|

8/18/2018 2:47 PM

If I was dungey I’d wanna get it back and restore it. Then place it in my hall of championship bikes....being that was the one that jump started the pro career thru regional bypass.

|

GP740
Since 1987