DP and DB on Spot Network

wisey
Fantasy
1457th
1/8/2022 6:43pm
Just found it. Ping and Bailey doing live commentating on Spot Network app. Something different, should be good.
|
1/8/2022 6:46pm
wisey wrote:
Just found it. Ping and Bailey doing live commentating on Spot Network app. Something different, should be good.
Did they start already?
Ted722
1/8/2022 7:06pm
Sounds good already.
Ted722
1/8/2022 7:17pm Edited Date/Time 1/9/2022 10:53am
Cool to hear Bailey and Ping call this race. Good start so far. Thanks gentlemen.

The Shop

dpingree101
1/9/2022 10:13am
We will be doing this for every round. There is going to be lag between broadcast and our audio... but if you have smart TV or are streaming from smart phone, you should be able to pause the tv and get it synced with our audio. Lots of fun watching with Bailey... he’s the GOAT for color commentary for sure.
wisey
Fantasy
1457th
1/9/2022 10:47am
We will be doing this for every round. There is going to be lag between broadcast and our audio... but if you have smart TV or...
We will be doing this for every round. There is going to be lag between broadcast and our audio... but if you have smart TV or are streaming from smart phone, you should be able to pause the tv and get it synced with our audio. Lots of fun watching with Bailey... he’s the GOAT for color commentary for sure.
Syncing worked. I had to pause it when my wife walked in and started talking😂
Thanks for the show, see you guys next week.
RF145
1/9/2022 11:07am
We will be doing this for every round. There is going to be lag between broadcast and our audio... but if you have smart TV or...
I synced last night with David & David and unfortunately it was not the greatness I expected. There were definitely moments of insight and both David B & David P are knowledgeable, Intelligent well spoken experts, but their concept misses the point and the experience. If they both were handling the broadcast directly from the booth, I do not think they could be topped.
I rather see D&D put together an event recap, even replaying all the heats & mains in full as they have enough to add when the action is less heated on the track to captivate an audience. I would definitely watch the event again with those two picking apart the nights event.
As funny as it was to hear Ping screaming as someone is cartwheeling, I prefer him (them) not to sound like me and my buddies, but to jump in and explain WTF went wrong.
I was truly looking forward to what I though was going to be a huge relief from listening to the marble mouth GOAT and ended up completely disappointed.
They also need to get away from watching whatever they were watching the broadcast on and each have a HD monitor in front of them so they can see the riders and identify them right off. Ivan play that guessing game myself, I want answers, not the same questions I have.
Right now, I am rewatching the event and although marble mouth drives me nuts, the original broadcast fits much better than the D&D version.
This all said, it was their first broadcast, I will listen again and again hoping they tweak their format and technology to provide a much better experience as we all know they are both tops in this field.
slowgti
1/9/2022 11:26am
That’s why I liked it, it was like we were sitting around with 2 former pro’s in my living room bullshitting about the race.
olds cool
1/9/2022 9:33pm Edited Date/Time 1/9/2022 9:33pm
Ping had the line of the night when he referred to A Mart’s gear as his “My Little Pony outfit”. Laughing
mx691
Fantasy
1185th
1/10/2022 12:12am Edited Date/Time 1/10/2022 12:16am
RF145 wrote:
I synced last night with David & David and unfortunately it was not the greatness I expected. There were definitely moments of insight and both David...
I synced last night with David & David and unfortunately it was not the greatness I expected. There were definitely moments of insight and both David B & David P are knowledgeable, Intelligent well spoken experts, but their concept misses the point and the experience. If they both were handling the broadcast directly from the booth, I do not think they could be topped.
I rather see D&D put together an event recap, even replaying all the heats & mains in full as they have enough to add when the action is less heated on the track to captivate an audience. I would definitely watch the event again with those two picking apart the nights event.
As funny as it was to hear Ping screaming as someone is cartwheeling, I prefer him (them) not to sound like me and my buddies, but to jump in and explain WTF went wrong.
I was truly looking forward to what I though was going to be a huge relief from listening to the marble mouth GOAT and ended up completely disappointed.
They also need to get away from watching whatever they were watching the broadcast on and each have a HD monitor in front of them so they can see the riders and identify them right off. Ivan play that guessing game myself, I want answers, not the same questions I have.
Right now, I am rewatching the event and although marble mouth drives me nuts, the original broadcast fits much better than the D&D version.
This all said, it was their first broadcast, I will listen again and again hoping they tweak their format and technology to provide a much better experience as we all know they are both tops in this field.
It was not as great as the old times of listening to Weege? commenting the SX live back when live picture streaming was not invented yet. (Early 2000?)
I remember you could almost see the race going on, really great, especially when having live laptimes.
I wish the shows were still out there to see (listen) if my memory tricks me…

I will listen to D&D next race anyway, maybe mix it up little with RC and Co.
crowe660
Fantasy
3962nd
1/10/2022 3:13am
Listening now…. Man, I’ve missed DB. Thanks Ping. This is awesome. You guys are crushing it.
RF145
1/10/2022 8:52am
mx691 wrote:
It was not as great as the old times of listening to Weege? commenting the SX live back when live picture streaming was not invented yet...
It was not as great as the old times of listening to Weege? commenting the SX live back when live picture streaming was not invented yet. (Early 2000?)
I remember you could almost see the race going on, really great, especially when having live laptimes.
I wish the shows were still out there to see (listen) if my memory tricks me…

I will listen to D&D next race anyway, maybe mix it up little with RC and Co.
So it seems you can replay the D&D show as a Podcast, I am going to watch it normally and then when I watch just the heats/LCQ's/Mains again, I will sync in the D&D show. I find watching it live, I do miss quite a bit with the excitement and action all over the place, so I like to watch just the gate drop to flag to see what I missed on Sunday mornings.
PTshox
1/10/2022 8:20pm
Cool to see David mention Paul Turner. Been awhile since I've heard his name.

Post a reply to: DP and DB on Spot Network

The Latest