DC was all over the place on Saturday

BobbyM
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 2:11pm
damn man, you were everywhere doing everything at Pala. Good job...great job considering it was the inaugural running of the Pala national.

We actually juked and jived our way in using an alternate route, thank god for the iphone. Smile and i posted something here about it.

Here you are tending to whartons pile after his getoff. looks like the guy in the pic is saying "man i hope you have insurance on that thing...geico is it?" Smile

|
Brent
9/14/2010 5:08pm
I even saw him carving the roast beef at the Pala Buffet, and dealing cards in the high limit Blackjack area.

Dude was everywhere, I think he was following me.Wink
BobbyM
9/14/2010 6:02pm
hehehe...was he the dealer that took all my cash?
DC
9/15/2010 6:16am
Nope, wasn't me carving beef or dealing blackjack, but I was there for the Butterfly Release, with my fellow B-Fly Guy K-Dub.... That's an inside joke actually.

When I was pushing Wharton's bike back, everyone kept asking for his side number plates, both of which were mangled. That was the biggest crash I saw all year, and because I was dealing with that, I missed the whole Pourcel drama, which was right up the track. And no, they were not connected!

DC
MX Sports
jeffro756
9/15/2010 6:26am
DC wrote:
Nope, wasn't me carving beef or dealing blackjack, but I was there for the Butterfly Release, with my fellow B-Fly Guy K-Dub.... That's an inside joke...
Nope, wasn't me carving beef or dealing blackjack, but I was there for the Butterfly Release, with my fellow B-Fly Guy K-Dub.... That's an inside joke actually.

When I was pushing Wharton's bike back, everyone kept asking for his side number plates, both of which were mangled. That was the biggest crash I saw all year, and because I was dealing with that, I missed the whole Pourcel drama, which was right up the track. And no, they were not connected!

DC
MX Sports
Is it time for a vacation yet?

Post a reply to: DC was all over the place on Saturday

The Latest