DC... 9 minutes ?

tiddlermx23
5/29/2022 7:20am
I'm not much to bag on the broadcast but number 1. I dont get to watch live so I waited, and waited and waited some more but the replay never came so one quick search on free YouTube and wattaya know? Been posted pretty much since the races went off. Number 2. Wow, the commercials. I think the 2nd 250 moto went to a commercial for 3-4 minutes, came back and Weege bullshit for not even 2 full minutes and back to another set of commercials before we see the last 2 1/2 laps. Safe to say I will be canceling my Mavtv subscription if it does no good to have it. Very unprofessional and a giant step backwards for fans. As far as announcers go, all fantastic and no complaints. Keep all 4 of the guys going forward.
davis224
Fantasy
138th
5/29/2022 7:21am
The thing I'm confused about is if MavTV plus was supposed to be ad free, did they decide that last minute? Because DC himself posted on here that they were working on a picture in picture during commercials for the app after months of the question being asked and not answered. If the app has uninterrupted motos like I saw on YouTube yesterday, I'll be content.

Fixing the app crashing constantly and the potato like quality would be nice though. It crashed approximately 20 times for me during 1 hour of qualifying, once at the start of the motos before I gave up and went to YouTube and had 0 issues for 4 hours.
bribenk
5/29/2022 7:33am
kevin204 wrote:
In addition to the commercials, can we get rid of useless segments during live racing? Thanks.
How many times do we need to see a course preview ?
Exactly, and I guess they need to change the name because it’s not a preview when it’s 15 minutes into the race, we have already seen about 7 laps
dkurtd
5/29/2022 7:41am
dkurtd wrote:
Says the guy that admitted he didn't pay for the subscription and only watched because he found the YouTube link here on Vital. You obviously have...
Says the guy that admitted he didn't pay for the subscription and only watched because he found the YouTube link here on Vital. You obviously have a love affair going on with DC as you're all over Vital this evening defending him. Go watch your antenna t.v..
Admitted? Drama queen much? I don't have a love affair with DC but didn't lose my mind over yesterday's issues. And talk about tight wads acting...
Admitted? Drama queen much? I don't have a love affair with DC but didn't lose my mind over yesterday's issues. And talk about tight wads acting like 7 bucks is so much money.

And on the antenna subject, some of the SX races were on NBC plus there are advantages to using an antenna even if you have cable or satellite.

Why Use a TV Antenna?

Digital television broadcasts that can be received by an HD TV antenna is in an uncompressed high definition format, meaning that the image quality is crisper and sharper to that of cable. While cable companies do indeed broadcast in high definition, the signal is often compressed, which results in a loss of quality.
HD TV Antennas, are able to pick up broadcasts from your local network affiliates, meaning that you’ll be able to enjoy high definition programming from networks like ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, the CW and many more.
Cable and satellite television providers often only carry a fraction of the channels that are available in your local area. With an HD antenna you will be able to pick up these “hidden” channels, as most broadcast stations offer additional regional programming that cable and satellite exclude.
Antennas can weather the storm. Cable and satellite providers can be finicky, if storm clouds roll in and tumultuous weather compromises your cable or satellite reception, you’re totally cut off. With an antenna, you stand a better chance of staying informed.
You calling anyone a tight wad is just plain hilarious. Go watch your antenna TV.

The Shop

mx196
Fantasy
4100th
5/29/2022 6:27pm Edited Date/Time 5/29/2022 6:28pm
Timo wrote:
The replays are what was supposed to be on the app, they are good with no commercials. I will say, I clicked on Pala 30 min...
The replays are what was supposed to be on the app, they are good with no commercials. I will say, I clicked on Pala 30 min after the live broadcast was completed. It said the replay was being loaded, 3 hours later said the same thing, so I closed the app and reopened it. All 4 motos were there, they need a refresh button because new content isn't automatically pushed to the app.
Literally waited until the coverage was over, motos weren’t uploaded, waited three hours, went to bed, then when the motos were up in the morning and there was a highlight video thumbnail that spoiled the entire fucking thing.

Absolute dogshit. Especially when DC said they’d be uploaded immediately after. I do feel sold low key and there’s zero way this benefits anyone except MX sports. Fans got fucked.
MLewis72
5/29/2022 6:44pm
motodad805 wrote:
I happen to find live coverage on YouTube. Great coverage except I need to see the mcadoo crash that clearly reset his clock.
He looked wayyyyy out of it. His insta post didn’t mention anything about it though

Post a reply to: DC... 9 minutes ?

The Latest