DC... 9 minutes ?

knobby101
Edited Date/Time 5/29/2022 6:28pm
30 - 9 = 21 minutes of horrible coverage, I don’t remember the overload of commercials in your Mavtv hype?
|
GD350
Fantasy
1708th
5/28/2022 2:54pm
Trash! MAVtv is trashhhh! YouTube is so much better which is hilarious.. DC lied about the pip commercials, it was never an option. Huge step backwards, huge disappointment! Ruined it
Logan_Ryall
5/28/2022 2:55pm
GD350 wrote:
Trash! MAVtv is trashhhh! YouTube is so much better which is hilarious.. DC lied about the pip commercials, it was never an option. Huge step backwards...
Trash! MAVtv is trashhhh! YouTube is so much better which is hilarious.. DC lied about the pip commercials, it was never an option. Huge step backwards, huge disappointment! Ruined it
YouTube?
5/28/2022 3:03pm
GD350 wrote:
Trash! MAVtv is trashhhh! YouTube is so much better which is hilarious.. DC lied about the pip commercials, it was never an option. Huge step backwards...
YouTube?
American Motocross Channel is live streaming it. And its actually really good

The Shop

motodad805
5/28/2022 3:19pm
I happen to find live coverage on YouTube. Great coverage except I need to see the mcadoo crash that clearly reset his clock.
alphado
5/28/2022 4:07pm Edited Date/Time 5/28/2022 4:09pm
Mav blows, buffering and too many commercials during the race. Picture quality sucks too. I’m watching on the app on my Roku tv.
GD350
Fantasy
1708th
5/28/2022 4:10pm
Im happy with the YouTube coverage, if that's what we're going to get from Mavtv plus. I wouldn't complain. The live rewinding is a necessity
felpro
5/28/2022 4:29pm
Simply put, this is not watchable live. This is only going to be worthwhile watching it later and fast-forwarding the ads.

The ads are way too long way and too frequent. When they come back from the commercial break, they don't update the situation, acting as if there were no ads at all.

We totally missed the Dungey and Craig overtaking Tomac from race 1.

I sincerely hope it gets better.
TXDirt
5/28/2022 4:32pm
It’s a dumpster fire.

They literally charged a subscription price to show commercials.

Very scammy. Thanks DC!!!
captmoto
5/28/2022 4:49pm
American Motocross Channel is live streaming it. And its actually really good
Wow, I switched over for the last 7 minutes, what a huge difference. Won't watch the freebee anymore.
Jaybird67k
5/28/2022 5:21pm
I don't usually complain but paying for a streaming subscription just to see a pile of commercials is not acceptable !
Spoonguy
5/28/2022 5:57pm
DC is about the cash, not what fans want. The list of fan complaints goes on....
Leave Us To
5/28/2022 6:43pm
Spoonguy wrote:
DC is about the cash, not what fans want. The list of fan complaints goes on....
Based on the interactions I've witnessed DC having here on Vital I have to disagree with your opinion. I hated Peacock initially but they finally got it together. Don't see why MavTV should be any different
FlaNard
5/28/2022 6:56pm
I hate this for DC. Dude is as moto as they come and you know he wants better than this. Absolute train wreck of a first round.
TXDirt
5/28/2022 7:02pm
Spoonguy wrote:
Based on the interactions I've witnessed DC having here on Vital I have to disagree with your opinion. I hated Peacock initially but they finally got...
Based on the interactions I've witnessed DC having here on Vital I have to disagree with your opinion. I hated Peacock initially but they finally got it together. Don't see why MavTV should be any different
Are you that dense? This has nothing to do with any of the technical issues. Though there were many of those.

The bulk of the complaints have to do with charging people for a subscription and then forcing those paid subscribers to sit through a ridiculous amount of commercials during the Live racing.

Reading comprehension isn’t a strong skill you have on this side of the boards either I see.
Broseph
5/28/2022 7:06pm
Spoonguy wrote:
Based on the interactions I've witnessed DC having here on Vital I have to disagree with your opinion. I hated Peacock initially but they finally got...
TXDirt wrote:
Are you that dense? This has nothing to do with any of the technical issues. Though there were many of those. The bulk of the complaints...
Are you that dense? This has nothing to do with any of the technical issues. Though there were many of those.

The bulk of the complaints have to do with charging people for a subscription and then forcing those paid subscribers to sit through a ridiculous amount of commercials during the Live racing.

Reading comprehension isn’t a strong skill you have on this side of the boards either I see.
That was the technical issue. For some reason paid subscribers got the broadcast stream on the app. That wasn’t supposed to happen, so they put the commercial-free MAVTV Plus stream on Youtube in an attempt to make it right.

If the app gets the correct stream next week, it should be fine.
TXDirt
5/28/2022 7:10pm
TXDirt wrote:
Are you that dense? This has nothing to do with any of the technical issues. Though there were many of those. The bulk of the complaints...

Broseph wrote:
That was the technical issue. For some reason paid subscribers got the broadcast stream on the app. That wasn’t supposed to happen, so they put the...
That was the technical issue. For some reason paid subscribers got the broadcast stream on the app. That wasn’t supposed to happen, so they put the commercial-free MAVTV Plus stream on Youtube in an attempt to make it right.

They posted the YouTube link because people could not signup on the website or via the app.
jeffro503
5/28/2022 7:15pm
TXDirt wrote:

Broseph wrote:
That was the technical issue. For some reason paid subscribers got the broadcast stream on the app. That wasn’t supposed to happen, so they put the...

The YouTube stream had no commercials?
For a " paid " subscription , that is exactly what it should be!

If next week turns up as bad as this weeks 1st 250 moto , I'm automatically canceling that subscription.
The last 3 moto's didn't seem as bad , but it still sucked.

35 min moto , 1 hour time slot............why can't we have comercials , and then resume the race right where they left off?
Plenty of stations do this! Having to pay a subscription + that many commercials = double dipping!
jeffro503
5/28/2022 7:25pm Edited Date/Time 5/28/2022 7:40pm
The first 250 moto had less than 10 mins of the race being shown!
1 hour broadcast , 35min moto , 10 mins of racing + 50mins of bullshit!
That is NOT a technical issue , that is a " Fuck you subscriber's! " package!

This reply was towards a user here named " Leave to us " that asked what our problem was.
Johnny Ringo
5/28/2022 7:26pm Edited Date/Time 5/28/2022 7:37pm
Look guys, it was obviously their first time doing a broadcast of any sort. Give them 10-15 years
kevin204
Fantasy
2870th
5/28/2022 7:41pm
In addition to the commercials, can we get rid of useless segments during live racing? Thanks.
crowe660
Fantasy
4066th
5/28/2022 7:45pm
I watched the first Moto on the Mavtv app on my amazon tv and the quality (besides the ridiculous commercials) was horrid compared to watching the rest of the race on YouTube. Not a great start to the summer.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
5/28/2022 7:45pm
kevin204 wrote:
In addition to the commercials, can we get rid of useless segments during live racing? Thanks.
What's the problem? Don't want to learn about the legends of the sport? Grinning

Shit is ridiculous.
kopfjaeger
5/28/2022 7:51pm
Yeah i paid to watch motos ASAP at my leisure. You know like after having to work for 12 frickin hours today!! Been home 4 hours and still cant view the content that I paid up front for. NBCGOLD put this shit to shame!!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
5/28/2022 7:57pm
kopfjaeger wrote:
Yeah i paid to watch motos ASAP at my leisure. You know like after having to work for 12 frickin hours today!! Been home 4 hours...
Yeah i paid to watch motos ASAP at my leisure. You know like after having to work for 12 frickin hours today!! Been home 4 hours and still cant view the content that I paid up front for. NBCGOLD put this shit to shame!!
mxbigd17
5/28/2022 8:08pm
kopfjaeger wrote:
Yeah i paid to watch motos ASAP at my leisure. You know like after having to work for 12 frickin hours today!! Been home 4 hours...
Same here, I gave up and found the replay on You Tube. Currently watching as I read vital and type this reply.

Post a reply to: DC... 9 minutes ?

The Latest