DC... 9 minutes ?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/28/2022 2:52 PM

30 - 9 = 21 minutes of horrible coverage, I don’t remember the overload of commercials in your Mavtv hype?

|

" If I spent as much time as you guys do, tapping away at your semen stained keyboards... I would have all the answers too!

5/28/2022 2:53 PM

|

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery

5/28/2022 2:54 PM

Trash! MAVtv is trashhhh! YouTube is so much better which is hilarious.. DC lied about the pip commercials, it was never an option. Huge step backwards, huge disappointment! Ruined it

|

5/28/2022 2:55 PM

GD350 wrote:

Trash! MAVtv is trashhhh! YouTube is so much better which is hilarious.. DC lied about the pip commercials, it was never an ...more

YouTube?

|

5/28/2022 3:03 PM

GD350 wrote:

Trash! MAVtv is trashhhh! YouTube is so much better which is hilarious.. DC lied about the pip commercials, it was never an ...more

Logan_Ryall wrote:

YouTube?

American Motocross Channel is live streaming it. And its actually really good

|

5/28/2022 3:04 PM

|

5/28/2022 3:07 PM

You do understand you're watching MavTV right?

|

2018 KX450F
2005 KX250
2003 KDX 220
1984 KX 80
1982 RM 80
1980 RM 80
1977 XR 75
1969 Honda Mini 50

5/28/2022 3:11 PM

dkurtd wrote:

You do understand you're watching MavTV right?

Yes, by really good I mean, not freezing and reloading all the time like the facebook live is doing, and no commercials like MavTV+

|

5/28/2022 3:19 PM

I happen to find live coverage on YouTube. Great coverage except I need to see the mcadoo crash that clearly reset his clock.

|

5/28/2022 4:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/28/2022 4:09 PM

Mav blows, buffering and too many commercials during the race. Picture quality sucks too. I’m watching on the app on my Roku tv.

|

5/28/2022 4:10 PM

Im happy with the YouTube coverage, if that's what we're going to get from Mavtv plus. I wouldn't complain. The live rewinding is a necessity

|

5/28/2022 4:29 PM

Simply put, this is not watchable live. This is only going to be worthwhile watching it later and fast-forwarding the ads.

The ads are way too long way and too frequent. When they come back from the commercial break, they don't update the situation, acting as if there were no ads at all.

We totally missed the Dungey and Craig overtaking Tomac from race 1.

I sincerely hope it gets better.

|

"This is what happens when they don't have guns . . . "

5/28/2022 4:32 PM

It’s a dumpster fire.

They literally charged a subscription price to show commercials.

Very scammy. Thanks DC!!!

|

5/28/2022 4:49 PM

Kennyfreemoney wrote:

American Motocross Channel is live streaming it. And its actually really good

Wow, I switched over for the last 7 minutes, what a huge difference. Won't watch the freebee anymore.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

5/28/2022 5:21 PM

I don't usually complain but paying for a streaming subscription just to see a pile of commercials is not acceptable !

|

MXPawPaw on Facebook

@mxpawpaw on instagram

5/28/2022 5:57 PM

DC is about the cash, not what fans want. The list of fan complaints goes on....

|

5/28/2022 6:11 PM

It will never get better.
Signed Father Future

|

5/28/2022 6:43 PM

Spoonguy wrote:

DC is about the cash, not what fans want. The list of fan complaints goes on....

Based on the interactions I've witnessed DC having here on Vital I have to disagree with your opinion. I hated Peacock initially but they finally got it together. Don't see why MavTV should be any different

|

5/28/2022 6:56 PM

I hate this for DC. Dude is as moto as they come and you know he wants better than this. Absolute train wreck of a first round.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

5/28/2022 7:02 PM

Spoonguy wrote:

Leave Us To wrote:

Based on the interactions I've witnessed DC having here on Vital I have to disagree with your opinion. I hated Peacock ...more

Are you that dense? This has nothing to do with any of the technical issues. Though there were many of those.

The bulk of the complaints have to do with charging people for a subscription and then forcing those paid subscribers to sit through a ridiculous amount of commercials during the Live racing.

Reading comprehension isn’t a strong skill you have on this side of the boards either I see.

|

5/28/2022 7:06 PM

Spoonguy wrote:

Leave Us To wrote:

Based on the interactions I've witnessed DC having here on Vital I have to disagree with your opinion. I hated Peacock ...more

TXDirt wrote:

Are you that dense? This has nothing to do with any of the technical issues. Though there were many of those.

The bulk of the ...more

That was the technical issue. For some reason paid subscribers got the broadcast stream on the app. That wasn’t supposed to happen, so they put the commercial-free MAVTV Plus stream on Youtube in an attempt to make it right.

If the app gets the correct stream next week, it should be fine.

|

5/28/2022 7:10 PM

Leave Us To wrote:

TXDirt wrote:

The bulk of the ...more

Broseph wrote:

That was the technical issue. For some reason paid subscribers got the broadcast stream on the app. That wasn’t supposed to ...more

They posted the YouTube link because people could not signup on the website or via the app.

|

5/28/2022 7:15 PM

Leave Us To wrote:

TXDirt wrote:

The bulk of the ...more

Broseph wrote:

That was the technical issue. For some reason paid subscribers got the broadcast stream on the app. That wasn’t supposed to ...more

The YouTube stream had no commercials?
For a " paid " subscription , that is exactly what it should be!

If next week turns up as bad as this weeks 1st 250 moto , I'm automatically canceling that subscription.
The last 3 moto's didn't seem as bad , but it still sucked.

35 min moto , 1 hour time slot............why can't we have comercials , and then resume the race right where they left off?
Plenty of stations do this! Having to pay a subscription + that many commercials = double dipping!

|

" And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

5/28/2022 7:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/28/2022 7:40 PM

The first 250 moto had less than 10 mins of the race being shown!
1 hour broadcast , 35min moto , 10 mins of racing + 50mins of bullshit!
That is NOT a technical issue , that is a " Fuck you subscriber's! " package!

This reply was towards a user here named " Leave to us " that asked what our problem was.

|

" And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

5/28/2022 7:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/28/2022 7:37 PM

Look guys, it was obviously their first time doing a broadcast of any sort. Give them 10-15 years

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

5/28/2022 7:41 PM

In addition to the commercials, can we get rid of useless segments during live racing? Thanks.

|

5/28/2022 7:45 PM

I watched the first Moto on the Mavtv app on my amazon tv and the quality (besides the ridiculous commercials) was horrid compared to watching the rest of the race on YouTube. Not a great start to the summer.

|

5/28/2022 7:45 PM

kevin204 wrote:

In addition to the commercials, can we get rid of useless segments during live racing? Thanks.

What's the problem? Don't want to learn about the legends of the sport? grin

Shit is ridiculous.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/28/2022 7:51 PM

Yeah i paid to watch motos ASAP at my leisure. You know like after having to work for 12 frickin hours today!! Been home 4 hours and still cant view the content that I paid up front for. NBCGOLD put this shit to shame!!

|

5/28/2022 7:57 PM

kopfjaeger wrote:

Yeah i paid to watch motos ASAP at my leisure. You know like after having to work for 12 frickin hours today!! Been home 4 ...more

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."