DB / Main Event Moto

Two weeks without any podcasts. He’s deleted his social media. No supercross schedule yet. Not sure if these occurrences are related but I have to wonder. I know he’s been busy with his kid getting into racing and other things, but boy he really dropped off the radar all of a sudden.

Daniel, Producer Joe, if you see this your motoheads are concerned...
|
ML512
Fantasy
54th
8/24/2018 7:22pm
His IG account is still up and his last post said he was going to take all of August off of Social Media.
centralcalmx
Fantasy
84th
8/24/2018 7:30pm
Buy some Eaglegrit and help him out ?
Maybe he will come out of hiding ?
8/24/2018 7:34pm
Anyone know if he’s back with SX this year? I got the impression over the last few months of his podcasts that he was maybe over it and looking to move on to football or something. Not sure how the possible change of broadcast networks would affect that...

The Shop

8/24/2018 8:01pm Edited Date/Time 8/24/2018 8:33pm
I was going to make a similar post. Seems they've kind of checked out on the professional side of the sport since SX ended which kind of puts me off the podcast. Obviously they did podcasts for most of the MX season but honestly just never seemed to be into it.
oldblood
8/24/2018 8:16pm
He's been training my son and other kids.
I can't overstate what a good guy he is, and an asset to the sport.
therj_629
8/24/2018 8:29pm
They stated at the beginning of summer that they were gonna do podcasts every other week or close to that. He wants to use his time off to hangout with his family and just relax. Can't blame the guy
dancolvin633
Fantasy
2255th
8/24/2018 9:57pm
DB is good. He is taking the month off Social media as ML stated. Eagle Grit is launching a bunch of new products to their line so that is keeping him busy!! You guys will dig the new products. If your not using Eagle Grit Hand cleaner, you need to ??
MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
8/24/2018 9:58pm
Podcasts are hard work, they just make it look easy.
RedDirtDog
8/24/2018 10:33pm
hes never been as much into outdoors as supercross either, he doesnt even have nbcgold app lol, that and it's been kinda a boring outdoor season. i hope he doesn't lack off the podcasts too much tho
MXD
8/25/2018 3:50am
I like DB a lot. I really enjoy his content and contributions to the sport.
Kyle_McNab
8/25/2018 5:19am
Like everything about dB even his band lol. I would think he’ll be involved with supercross next year
slipdog
8/25/2018 5:43am
DB is good. He is taking the month off Social media as ML stated. Eagle Grit is launching a bunch of new products to their line...
DB is good. He is taking the month off Social media as ML stated. Eagle Grit is launching a bunch of new products to their line so that is keeping him busy!! You guys will dig the new products. If your not using Eagle Grit Hand cleaner, you need to ??
"Get your Eagle Grit from a Snap-On driver near you!"
Moto96
8/25/2018 7:20am
The podcast went down the tubes when he went on the SX payroll. Can't say this, can't say that. It went from great and funny to basically dead air. True ir not, it's not allowed to be said..
Last I listened was when Vincent was on. He doesn't give a crap, because he doesn't have to care about melting snowflakes. Vincent should always be on. He needs to let the podcast go to his brother and Joe etc.
However, you could feel it, that Daniel was in the background giving him the ssshhhhh finger over lips deal. But Vincent just kept going and it was great.

Other sports don't care what people say on radio or podcasts, or interviews.. They say what they want even when under contract,. Just listen to the Bad Guy Gangster from the mean streets of West Linn Oregon on his own, or even others podcasts.

For Social media, who really cares? Its for tweenage girls or people who just want to troll other people and those with self esteem issues who need to feel like they are something by a bunch of people they will never meet like their pictures.

His being on press conferences and reprimanding JMart and Anderson for saying "Sh!t" killed it for me. Anderson says "Sh!t" and then immediately apologizes and puts his hand on his mouth like he's a 4 year old being scolded by parents. The whole "he did it on purpose bla bla bla" is BS. Thats why JMart snapped back at him.

Blair was so clueless and a deer in headlights. He said himself on his podcast he was texting his lady on his phone and when JMart called him out, he was caught offguard. Total Cringe. Horrible.

These are grown ass kids(men) and when they can't say what they want, when they want, it just makes it that much more boring.
His podcast would or could be incredibly good again. But not while he's afraid to talk the truth or let people say their opinions and dumb it all down so nobodies feelings get hurt.

There is a reason Carolla, Rogan, Sonnen, Schaub, people like that have podcasts where it is open mic for them and their guests. Once its censored and PC, it's dead. No matter what the topic.

Ted722
8/25/2018 8:00am
I'll probably see him and his son at Prairie City's Arenacross style night race tonight.

Post a reply to: DB / Main Event Moto

The Latest