D.I.D. Dirt star LT-X and ST-X same?

3/11/2018 8:26pm
Just wondering if these two models of rims are exactly the same as far as the holes for the spokes and nipples before I go buy a replacement and find out they are different. Thanks!
|
kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
3/11/2018 8:36pm
Sunday night must be a big push night for the pfp’s (paid forum posters). Thanks!

ML512
Fantasy
36th
3/11/2018 9:24pm
kzizok wrote:
Sunday night must be a big push night for the pfp’s (paid forum posters). Thanks!

Check the post history before you accuse....regular poster.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
3/11/2018 9:27pm
Just wondering if these two models of rims are exactly the same as far as the holes for the spokes and nipples before I go buy...
Just wondering if these two models of rims are exactly the same as far as the holes for the spokes and nipples before I go buy a replacement and find out they are different. Thanks!
Outside of the unique spacing for CRF models, yes a LT-X has the same hole spacing and nipple size as a ST-X. Strength and weight is the main difference, ST-X is stronger, stiffer and heavier...LT-X flexes more, has a little less strength but is lighter. Some teams stick to the LT-X because of the weight and feel the rim offers, ST-X is stiffer. Example, HRC runs LT-X in Supercross and ST-X in outdoors.
3/11/2018 9:37pm
kzizok wrote:

Seems like an honest question to me. Believe it or not, but some people come to this site for technical information and help and not just to get into arguments.

Post a reply to: D.I.D. Dirt star LT-X and ST-X same?

The Latest