D.I.D. Dirt star LT-X and ST-X same?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/11/2018 8:26 PM

Just wondering if these two models of rims are exactly the same as far as the holes for the spokes and nipples before I go buy a replacement and find out they are different. Thanks!

|

3/11/2018 8:36 PM

Sunday night must be a big push night for the pfp’s (paid forum posters). Thanks!

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

3/11/2018 9:24 PM

kzizok wrote:

Sunday night must be a big push night for the pfp’s (paid forum posters). Thanks!

Check the post history before you accuse....regular poster.

|

3/11/2018 9:27 PM

gooneymferlife wrote:

Just wondering if these two models of rims are exactly the same as far as the holes for the spokes and nipples before I go buy a replacement and find out they are different. Thanks!

Outside of the unique spacing for CRF models, yes a LT-X has the same hole spacing and nipple size as a ST-X. Strength and weight is the main difference, ST-X is stronger, stiffer and heavier...LT-X flexes more, has a little less strength but is lighter. Some teams stick to the LT-X because of the weight and feel the rim offers, ST-X is stiffer. Example, HRC runs LT-X in Supercross and ST-X in outdoors.

|

3/11/2018 9:37 PM

kzizok wrote:

Seems like an honest question to me. Believe it or not, but some people come to this site for technical information and help and not just to get into arguments.

|