D. Durham

Trav138
3/4/2016 11:54am
Something must be working. Durham didn't get a five page thread here at any time during his PC and TLD days, even when healthy or winning NO sx. I think his sponsors will get a nice return, evidenced by the 2 threads here. I hope he can remain healthy and applaud them guys for thinking outside the box and making it happen, truly living the Dream
Dezerted
3/4/2016 1:16pm
Like I said previously, Durham could be challenging for the East Coast championship if he would put in the necessary work. I don't think he sees...
Like I said previously, Durham could be challenging for the East Coast championship if he would put in the necessary work. I don't think he sees that as his career path; he obviously loves to free ride and have fun. Hard to have fun and free ride if you have to train every day. He is still fast; just not the necessary stamina to get on the podium but each to his own if that's what he wants to do. A lot of surfers who used to compete on the World tour just free surf now and make videos and make a nice living at it.
True and some of the best never competed and just free surf.. The competition and drama that comes with it just isn't worth it to some
hammertime
3/4/2016 1:19pm
JM485 wrote:
There was some pretty well known guy. . .What was his name. . .Think he had like 199 on his bike or something like that? Anyways...
There was some pretty well known guy. . .What was his name. . .Think he had like 199 on his bike or something like that? Anyways, this dude was never one to hit the training super hard, but he decided to give that a go one year and see where it took him. Long story short, he got worse, and realized that he needed to keep doing his freestyle on the side to keep himself happy and motivated. Wonder what ever happened to that guy, must have had a terrible career. . .
You're out of your mind! nobody wins a outdoor title without training his fucking ass off.
sesker15
3/5/2016 2:23am
Does anybody know if Durham is hurt?

The Shop

SethGator
3/5/2016 5:38am
sesker15 wrote:
Does anybody know if Durham is hurt?
I'm headed to the track now, gonna get that shirt if possible my dude.

Post a reply to: D. Durham

The Latest