D. Durham

Sidecar
3/1/2016 10:57am
squirt5y wrote:
Funny how the Durham thread turns into a Bereman bashing thread for Underdog999.She obviously has an issue with him based on some of her comments. Bereman...
Funny how the Durham thread turns into a Bereman bashing thread for Underdog999.She obviously has an issue with him based on some of her comments. Bereman is a racer,always has always will. He has suffered alot of injuries the last few years but does not quit when he does unlike others. He loves racing motorcycles sx/mx/flattrack/ vintage it doesn't matter. 21st qualifying first time back after a few years against the big money teams not bad. He'll get there! His sponsors love him!

That's your first post? Are you related to Bereman by chance? My problem with Bereman (and guys like him) is that he could do so well...
That's your first post?

Are you related to Bereman by chance?

My problem with Bereman (and guys like him) is that he could do so well if he applied himself! He did well at Loretta's and then he turned into a hipster. Sad, really. If he just wants to go out and have fun, that's his deal. Just a shame that all that talent is going to waste. What is he afraid of? Why not train to win? Why is he settling for just "fun" and not adding winning to it, also? He has the talent to do it.
Why is it talent going to waste? He's earning a living racing/riding motocross.... To win takes a shit ton of sacrifices and dedication, some want it, need it, crave it, others just enjoy the shit out of it, to compete is enough, to mix it up a bit, cause a little controversy, maybe even sneak a result when nobody expected it.... I'm rooting for them and will be looking at getting fast house kit, it looks bad ass!!!
3/1/2016 11:04am Edited Date/Time 3/1/2016 11:06am
hats off to squirt5y for referring to underdog as "she" all nonchalantly.

Durn Durm's team has the best looking bikes, the best looking gear, and they're making an honest attempt at embracing the 90s chaos. Durm's dad (PR2) obviously has those things dialed. but some of you fags think you are attaining some sort of moral high-ground for admonishing anything that is sub-Dungey. "meh, wasted talent, blah blah..."

dont worry about how other people use their talent, their money, or their time. why would you?

I hope underdog gets a mention in one of the videos they do. those guys have just the sense of humor to make an idiot (in)famous....
hvaughn88
3/1/2016 11:06am
hats off to squirt5y for referring to underdog as "she" all nonchalantly. Durn Durm's team has the best looking bikes, the best looking gear, and they're...

Durn Durm's team has the best looking bikes, the best looking gear, and they're making an honest attempt at embracing the 90s chaos. Durm's dad (PR2) obviously has those things dialed. but some of you fags think you are attaining some sort of moral high-ground for admonishing anything that is sub-Dungey. "meh, wasted talent, blah blah..."

dont worry about how other people use their talent, their money, or their time. why would you?

I hope underdog gets a mention in one of the videos they do. those guys have just the sense of humor to make an idiot (in)famous....
she's a she
3/1/2016 11:11am
hats off to squirt5y for referring to underdog as "she" all nonchalantly. Durn Durm's team has the best looking bikes, the best looking gear, and they're...

hvaughn88 wrote:
she's a she
clearly.

The Shop

Sandberm
3/1/2016 11:16am
While you guys help underdog clean the sand out of her vagina...

How is Durham able to sell tshirts at the races? I thought the nazis at Feld wouldnt allow the teams to sell merch?

I can tell you this, if Donald Trump gets elected he`ll make sx great again.
Underdog999
3/1/2016 11:18am
I am a woman. Squirt knows!

The rest of you will now say "no wonder!" and roll your eyes....
SethGator
3/1/2016 11:29am Edited Date/Time 3/1/2016 11:33am
Not sure on the T-shirts I was just talking to Durham's mechanic and asked if they had any t-shirts or hats I could buy to support the team and he was like "yeah sure hold on what size?" Then about an hour later they had the three strung up above the two display bikes.
Motorizer101
3/1/2016 11:32am
Sandberm wrote:
While you guys help underdog clean the sand out of her vagina... How is Durham able to sell tshirts at the races? I thought the nazis...
While you guys help underdog clean the sand out of her vagina...

How is Durham able to sell tshirts at the races? I thought the nazis at Feld wouldnt allow the teams to sell merch?

I can tell you this, if Donald Trump gets elected he`ll make sx great again.
Coy Gibbs once said on the Pulp Show that he was able to sell shirts as long as they didn't have a dirt bike on them. What that has to do with anything is anyone's guess.
Sandberm
3/1/2016 11:34am

So we have you, Treys defensive mother and that Oregon guys new Canadian wife as the only female posters.

No wonder.
squirt5y
3/1/2016 12:21pm
Not meant to be a women bashing thread either. Just feel privateers like Durham and Bereman deserve a little respect. Perhaps their parents didn't allow them to be home schooled and pound out motos all day. Perhaps they couldn't afford to take them to Amateur Nationals their entire lives. Perhaps they are applying themselves and we just don't see that part, kind of hard to train with injury after injury Perhaps they are learning a valuable life lesson in marketing and business. Hats off to these dudes for doing their best with what they have. Keep on keeping on guys!
USMCMXer
3/1/2016 1:27pm Edited Date/Time 3/1/2016 1:28pm
That's your first post? Are you related to Bereman by chance? My problem with Bereman (and guys like him) is that he could do so well...
That's your first post?

My problem with Bereman (and guys like him) is that he could do so well if he applied himself! He did well at Loretta's and then he turned into a hipster. Sad, really. If he just wants to go out and have fun, that's his deal. Just a shame that all that talent is going to waste. What is he afraid of? Why not train to win? Why is he settling for just "fun" and not adding winning to it, also? He has the talent to do it.
I think you need to do a little more research and get your facts straight before you spew your thoughts and opinions. 1.) What makes you think Bereman isn't training to his potential? Because he has fun? 2.) Do you have any idea the extent of his knee injuries that have prevented him from doing a lot of things you'd "like" him to? It's cool to have your own opinion, but you are commenting outside your weight class. Keep it classy Vital...
JW381
3/1/2016 1:51pm

Sandberm wrote:
So we have you, Treys defensive mother and that Oregon guys new Canadian wife as the only female posters.

No wonder.
I'm actually surprised by this. Didn't know underdog was a gal, I thought ya'll liked the big whips? Wouldn't you big a big Bereman fan?

Tongue
Starcrossed
3/1/2016 2:11pm

Sandberm wrote:

No wonder.
Don't forget Tyler's mom Silly

SUSZUKI
3/1/2016 2:59pm
Like I said previously, Durham could be challenging for the East Coast championship if he would put in the necessary work. I don't think he sees...
Like I said previously, Durham could be challenging for the East Coast championship if he would put in the necessary work. I don't think he sees that as his career path; he obviously loves to free ride and have fun. Hard to have fun and free ride if you have to train every day. He is still fast; just not the necessary stamina to get on the podium but each to his own if that's what he wants to do. A lot of surfers who used to compete on the World tour just free surf now and make videos and make a nice living at it.
I have heard both Lechien and Denny Stephenson say that when they trained like animals and made racing too much work, it didn't work for them. People are different and they aren't motocross robots. The sport is very mental and maybe Durham's approach is the only way he can get out on an insane track with the best riders in the world in front of tens of thousands of people. I don't know for sure, but I think there is something to this.
bronwynrayne
3/1/2016 9:32pm
I fucking love those privateers. They inspire me to throw a leg over my baby blue and make my smoker sing, even if it's on some flat ass logging Road cause I'm a giant pussy. Durham has style for miles, and the fact that they threw this team together and are putting out entertaining content to engage with fans is great. From day one in this sport I have loved watching him ride. Makes me wanna throw my ear buds in, listen to some 90's punk, and push my limits.
-that Oregon guys new Canadian wife.
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
671st
3/1/2016 11:27pm
I fucking love those privateers. They inspire me to throw a leg over my baby blue and make my smoker sing, even if it's on some...
I fucking love those privateers. They inspire me to throw a leg over my baby blue and make my smoker sing, even if it's on some flat ass logging Road cause I'm a giant pussy. Durham has style for miles, and the fact that they threw this team together and are putting out entertaining content to engage with fans is great. From day one in this sport I have loved watching him ride. Makes me wanna throw my ear buds in, listen to some 90's punk, and push my limits.
-that Oregon guys new Canadian wife.
Hell to the yes.
JM485
3/2/2016 8:29am
That was awesome! If the rest of the videos are half as good as that we're in for a treat all season!

"Are you guys gonna work out?"

"I'm gonna get some workin out once I find that match on Tinder tonight"Laughing
JW381
3/2/2016 9:38am
sesker15 wrote:
Oh my god, and to think, if they weren't having all that fun they could be putting in tons of hard work to maybe improve their positions because that's the only way to win, it's a formula. Just despicable.

I'm so stoked after watching that, right fucking on boys. I wanna support all those sponsors now. I also wanna shotgun a beer, pack a dip, and throw shitty butt whips to the tune of some 90's punk!!
ob
3/2/2016 11:49am
That was better than watching Dungey go to the gym.
wacker
3/2/2016 12:37pm Edited Date/Time 3/2/2016 12:44pm
ob wrote:
That was better than watching Dungey go to the gym.
I had dinner with the boys before they left on their trip and my favorite Durham quote, "Yeah, I road bike too. I just don't post that shit on instagram."

haha.

Some people have an image to keep up on with their social media and some others might have a different agenda... just saying.

The boys will only get better and are having more fun than anyone else while doing it.

Cheers to that!
Flip109
3/2/2016 1:33pm
sesker15 wrote:
So cool. Would have loved to have that talent and be able to do that at that age. Glad they are having a blast living the dream!
Cygnus
3/2/2016 1:47pm
Id love to be out on the road like that. They are living the dream. Ty needs to grow that doo out longer though.
Conkey
3/2/2016 1:59pm
I wish DD the best. The kid needs to not be injured. Not saying he was going to win all the time when he was with PC but he's got it just like Justin Hill does if they put it together.
3/2/2016 2:19pm
That's your first post?

So tell me how he is not applying himself? And wasting his talent? And not training to win? And how he is settling for "fun"? Do you know him? Does he call you at home?

Underdog999
3/2/2016 2:52pm Edited Date/Time 3/2/2016 2:53pm
That's your first post?

So tell me how he is not applying himself? And wasting his talent? And not training to win? And how he is settling for "fun"? Do...
So tell me how he is not applying himself? And wasting his talent? And not training to win? And how he is settling for "fun"? Do you know him? Does he call you at home?

Nope, don't know him, but if you had been following this whole thing closely, you would know by now that the team is riding for "fun". They are also going to different areas on the east coast to film. Where will they find time to train?

Here is a direct quote from Bereman "This shit is so much fun, but it’s definitely tough coming straight off the couch."

Does that sound like he trains to you?
Dtat720
3/2/2016 3:01pm
Sounds like sarcasm.. Watch The dirt shark videos, Tyler is in almost all of them. They ride everyday. Wether its free riding or on a track, they arent on the couch, thats for damn sure. They both train, they just dont blast it on social media
SethGator
3/2/2016 3:21pm Edited Date/Time 3/2/2016 3:21pm
That riding b/w rounds does classify as training. Sorry it's not at the Baker Factory and guys aren't puking in trash cans.
SethGator
3/2/2016 3:23pm
I hope Fasthouse whips up TB a Underdog butt patch.
wacker
3/2/2016 3:36pm
Nope, don't know him, but if you had been following this whole thing closely, you would know by now that the team is riding for "fun"...
Nope, don't know him, but if you had been following this whole thing closely, you would know by now that the team is riding for "fun". They are also going to different areas on the east coast to film. Where will they find time to train?

Here is a direct quote from Bereman "This shit is so much fun, but it’s definitely tough coming straight off the couch."

Does that sound like he trains to you?
Between two broken femurs and a torn ACL in the last two years it would be impressive if he was able to train at all. More impressive is that he can not train, come off the couch, ride his first SX in over two years and still almost qualify.

I am biased though. I love the kid!

Post a reply to: D. Durham

The Latest