Custom painted helmets

Wells423
Edited Date/Time 12/6/2018 5:43am
I don’t know if many of you guys have heard of xtreme kolors but figured I’d give Kirk a shout out. He’s a great guy to deal with and does an awesome job. $295 for any design with a 3-4 week turnaround. Look him up on Facebook. He’s been painting helmets for over 20 years. I couldn’t be happier.
|
motomojo
12/4/2018 7:43pm
Nice job looks cool.
I had one painted up recently by Glenn Cowan at Cowan Concepts in Lake Havasu City.
I'm an old fart so i had one made up to pay tribute to one of my favorite childhood cartoons Go Go Gophers and is also the name of my private track Gopher Gulch.

The Shop

dadofagun
Fantasy
1962nd
12/4/2018 9:00pm
Awesome work on both! I was lucky as a kid, my Daddy has sprayed color for over 70 years, so my helmets always looked amazing! Long before Troy Lee came along.... he was spreading color on moto lids for the locals. Old school stuff, but timeless nonetheless. What an amazing Daddy I have, 50’s style flames, 60’s scallops, 70’s fades with heavy metallics..... the guy just has it. Age 75 now, still going strong ?..... Again, lucky I am ?.
Love you, Daddy!!!
And yes, for you “Mathmatic” types.......
He sprayed his first at age 4. No shit, 4. Been spraying ever since..... Hard work doesn’t faze him a bit.... a true example of a working man.

Post a reply to: Custom painted helmets

The Latest