Cryptic Posts

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2018 6:23 AM

Somebody wanna spill the beans about Asimo? I keep seeing posts with stuff pointed at him. Things like, "Smells like premix in here." Or mortgages, snowmobiles, etc. What gives?

|

4/17/2018 6:28 AM

Free Dirty!

|

4/17/2018 6:28 AM

No idea what you're talking about.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

4/17/2018 6:29 AM

We're going to have to add "supplement guru" to his list of achievements Bro.

|

United States of America

4/17/2018 6:34 AM

Camp332 wrote:

We're going to have to add "supplement guru" to his list of achievements Bro.

See, that's what I mean. Now this Asimo character is a supplement guru. He must have been here under a different name, but it was before my time.

|

4/17/2018 6:42 AM

It’s definitely not Tamir

|

KX125

4/17/2018 6:50 AM

HenryA wrote:

Good ole Tamir. I kinda miss his endless loop questions. And how can we ever forget the guy that gifted us with, "Much ty"?

|

4/17/2018 6:50 AM

Seems knowledgeable about fuel.

Test of AI? SeeEyeAyy training? Hard to say.

|

4/17/2018 6:54 AM

Premix?

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

4/17/2018 6:55 AM

HenryA wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

Good ole Tamir. I kinda miss his endless loop questions. And how can we ever forget the guy that gifted us with, "Much ty"?

Still wondering if he ever replaced that clutch cable on his Husky....unsure

|

KX125

4/17/2018 6:57 AM

There used to be a thread floating around that listed all of Premix's names over the years.

Gets banned, comes back with a new name... Gets banned, comes back with a new name...

I think we were up to about 50 names in that thread!

Charles Bronson, etc., etc. I can't find the thread, but it's a good one.

|

4/17/2018 6:58 AM

OT, but have any of you guys ever stalled your bike off a huge booter and just reached down, pulled out the kickstarter and fired her back up mid air?

|

4/17/2018 6:59 AM

disbanded wrote:

There used to be a thread floating around that listed all of Premix's names over the years.

Gets banned, comes back with a ...more

That is a different guy

|

4/17/2018 7:06 AM

He or she comes across as a teenager that likes to stir the pot. Best way to deal with a kid like that is to ignore them..

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

4/17/2018 7:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2018 7:10 AM

slipdog wrote:

OT, but have any of you guys ever stalled your bike off a huge booter and just reached down, pulled out the kickstarter and ...more

OK, so I suppose Asimo has done that? So he's a pro that hangs out here? Retired pro?

Edit add: Makes sense with his supplement knowledge.

|

4/17/2018 7:23 AM

|

4/17/2018 7:41 AM

Thanks, Grape. That stuff all true? What gives though? How do you all figure that Asimo is that guy?

|

4/17/2018 7:55 AM

Asimo definitely has deep knowledge of supplements, PEDS etc. I know more than the average person, but he knows more than I do, and I can tell that he has spent a lot of time learning about that area.

|

4/17/2018 7:58 AM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Thanks, Grape. That stuff all true? What gives though? How do you all figure that Asimo is that guy?

He has a pretty unique posting style. Kind of a combination of Cliff Clavin and Rainman.

|

4/17/2018 8:04 AM

GrapeApe wrote:

He has a pretty unique posting style. Kind of a combination of Cliff Clavin and Rainman.

laughing I wouldn't give her that much credit...
|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

4/17/2018 8:06 AM

slipdog wrote:

That is a different guy

It's kind of hard to keep up

|

4/17/2018 8:07 AM

BobKerr wrote:

Asimo definitely has deep knowledge of supplements, PEDS etc. I know more than the average person, but he knows more than I ...more

There are several areas where he is very knowledgeable and that's what gives him away every time he comes back.

|

4/17/2018 8:11 AM

Hell, I wish Skidaddle, Acidreamer, and MXryder were still around.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

4/17/2018 8:21 AM

Surprised the OEM's haven't contacted him yet , on how to get EFI running correctly on 2 strokes. He's got those 27 sleds dialed.

On a serious note : I don't mind the dude being here ( some times ). He has said some pretty rude shit to people on here. Especially towards certain women , or men for that matter. People with cancer , or tattoo's .....and he must hit google a good 500 times a day. He's here from sunrise to sunset as well.......he freakin' lives here. But.....on a good note , he does all that google search so we don't have to. Even though he'll sometimes twist it around to try and fit his agenda.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

4/17/2018 8:28 AM

slipdog wrote:

OT, but have any of you guys ever stalled your bike off a huge booter and just reached down, pulled out the kickstarter and ...more

Harry Backmon wrote:

OK, so I suppose Asimo has done that? So he's a pro that hangs out here? Retired pro?

Edit add: Makes sense with his ...more

No.....not a retired pro. Don't know if he has ever really done any moto. Maybe a trail rider , but that's about as far as it goes. I don't think anyone has ever actually rode with him. any where.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

4/17/2018 8:37 AM

BobKerr wrote:

Asimo definitely has deep knowledge of supplements, PEDS etc. I know more than the average person, but he knows more than I ...more

slipdog wrote:

There are several areas where he is very knowledgeable and that's what gives him away every time he comes back.

Like “Mid-Air-Kick-Starting”? I got a real kick outta his knowledge on how the chemistry of fuel doesn’t matter: how much of any give ingredient doesn’t matter as long as it's in there!laughing

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

4/17/2018 8:41 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Surprised the OEM's haven't contacted him yet , on how to get EFI running correctly on 2 strokes. He's got those 27 sleds ...more

In his defense, I'm here all day also laughing

Our slow time for work so I spend a lot of time on here this time of year haha!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

4/17/2018 8:42 AM

slipdog wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

Edit add: Makes sense with his ...more

Not really
He knows someone who knows something. But you were close

|

4/17/2018 8:43 AM

slipdog wrote:

You know that Ryan Dungey learned this move from Premix Junky.
Photo

|

United States of America

4/17/2018 8:46 AM

BobPA wrote:

Hell, I wish Skidaddle, Acidreamer, and MXryder were still around.

Skidaddle was definitely Premix

|