Crushed MX

Related:
Create New Tag

12/18/2019 6:26 PM

Anyone use their gloves? Thoughts? Pros? Cons? What other gloves do they compare to?

|

12/18/2019 7:08 PM

T-Fish wrote:

Anyone use their gloves? Thoughts? Pros? Cons? What other gloves do they compare to?

Blake Baggett wears them so they can’t be too bad

|

12/19/2019 9:39 AM

I can't see the urge to buy gloves from a dumb instagram account that just steals content from other creators and now tries to profit off their following with shitty, Ali Baba knockoff stuff.

|

12/19/2019 9:41 AM

Hudd_421 wrote:

I can't see the urge to buy gloves from a dumb instagram account that just steals content from other creators and now tries to profit off their following with shitty, Ali Baba knockoff stuff.

Yep. Pretty lame anyone supports that guy.

|

12/19/2019 11:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/19/2019 6:33 PM

Go and get some Fist Gloves those are the titties!

|

12/19/2019 12:38 PM

Hudd_421 wrote:

I’m not interested in them for moto, so what’s on them would be hidden. I’m looking for cheap minimalist gloves to wear under the size XL gloves my company provides for work during the winter. Moto gloves work perfect for this, but they get trashed and I’d rather not drop $20 per pair. Just figured at $5.50 a set, they may be worth that. I’m looking to find out what other brands they fit like, as some gloves annoy me and I can’t stand wearing them.

|

12/19/2019 3:39 PM

they are decent for the price. I bought XL going by Fly sizing which runs very small IMO so I just use them on really cold mornings with surgical/latex underneath.
The $5.50 pricing is typically the lame design XS sized overstock.

|

12/20/2019 8:21 AM

It’s a mom from Louisiana or Alabama. She has two boys that ride or used to. Her and I got into it a long time ago.

I think the design and brand is a piece of shit, yet also respect seizing the opportunity to fill the void and make money. The market has decided its worth something I guess but...

It’s garbage product for people with bad taste and 15 year olds that have moms card info.

|

12/20/2019 8:33 AM

Jeff_Crutcher wrote:

It’s a mom from Louisiana or Alabama. She has two boys that ride or used to. Her and I got into it a long time ago.

I think the design and brand is a piece of shit, yet also respect seizing the opportunity to fill the void and make money. The market has decided its worth something I guess but...

It’s garbage product for people with bad taste and 15 year olds that have moms card info.

I'll repeat my statement: repost/steal other's memes and content - build following - turn around and sell the most godawful apparel and gear sourced from Ali Baba....

|

12/20/2019 9:50 AM

Hudd_421 wrote:

I'll repeat my statement: repost/steal other's memes and content - build following - turn around and sell the most godawful apparel and gear sourced from Ali Baba....

I get the content thing, but it's funny how you make a big deal about sourcing from Ali Baba. You realize those are the exact same factories that Fox, Thor, Fly, etc.. use.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

|

12/20/2019 11:36 AM

I know that. But established Mx companies actually put time into developing the product and designing it. These one-off goggle or glove companies are just taking advantage of IP and are buying knockoff, no QA product.

So to me there’s a difference. I’ll agree that something like a glove is a glove. But my point is, why? Why buy a product from a sham company? Before you say price, I guaranty you can set up a hook it account and get a 50% off deal from O’Neal Or answer right now lol

|

12/20/2019 11:53 AM

"Crushed" is not a word I want to put on my body when racing motocross.

|

12/20/2019 1:48 PM

Mossy wrote:

Blake Baggett wears them so they can’t be too bad

You mean the guy who's sponsored by Fly? blink

|

12/20/2019 11:28 PM

Hudd_421 wrote:

I know that. But established Mx companies actually put time into developing the product and designing it. These one-off goggle or glove companies are just taking advantage of IP and are buying knockoff, no QA product.

So to me there’s a difference. I’ll agree that something like a glove is a glove. But my point is, why? Why buy a product from a sham company? Before you say price, I guaranty you can set up a hook it account and get a 50% off deal from O’Neal Or answer right now lol

Fair enough. I do get that part of it.

|