Crikey Stank

Crush
Edited Date/Time 7/12/2019 2:16pm
On the moto show. Sorry don't have a link as it's straight to iTunes....

Apparently Epstein Barr is another term for doping... and more.

Yikes.
|
Conkey
7/9/2019 8:51pm
If correct, there’s a lot of famous people that have the Epstein Barr virus.
aeffertz
7/9/2019 8:56pm
Care to explain a little more? Haven't had time to listen to the 1.5 hour podcast yet...

The Shop

hamncheeze
7/9/2019 9:43pm
He is clearly delusional, jealous, or an idiot.
And likely very high.

I listened and once Stank took that take on things I just deleted the episode off my phone. I get that Daniel wants the show to be "edgy" but when a chubby lobster-claw semi-pro weedhead comes on and starts talking about performance enhancing drugs.....yeah I'm good. Next.
8tensolutions
7/9/2019 9:48pm Edited Date/Time 7/9/2019 9:49pm
hamncheeze wrote:
And likely very high. I listened and once Stank took that take on things I just deleted the episode off my phone. I get that Daniel...
And likely very high.

I listened and once Stank took that take on things I just deleted the episode off my phone. I get that Daniel wants the show to be "edgy" but when a chubby lobster-claw semi-pro weedhead comes on and starts talking about performance enhancing drugs.....yeah I'm good. Next.
I agree, Daniel in general and his show got really good for a while, but now he just brings up rumors he "knows", but doesn't share them all while claiming to be a "real journalist" and then says he has to protect the relationships of riders so they will talk to him. Talking about speaking out his mouth and ass at the same time. I am not saying PED's are not part of the sport, but Stank straight up said Aldon left cycling because HE was cheating, and that is a complete lie. He left because he couldn't compete without cheating at that time and wasn't willing to.
mtl
7/9/2019 9:50pm
haha - "weedhead"
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3725th
7/9/2019 9:50pm
I have no idea whether or not it’s from doping, but Epstein Barr does seem like a much more popular diagnosis and condition in our sport now vs 20 years ago. Maybe it’s becsuse these athletes are pushing their bodies to the brink. Maybe it’s other reasons that are less admirable.
str8line
7/9/2019 9:51pm
hamncheeze wrote:
And likely very high. I listened and once Stank took that take on things I just deleted the episode off my phone. I get that Daniel...
And likely very high.

7/9/2019 11:52pm
No shit, I thought the same thing.... hot take, bro.. I wasn't sure I was hearing it correctly.

Would love to see Stank say that to Kenny's face. Roczen could stomp a deutsche mark in Stank's ass
Crush
7/9/2019 11:58pm
aeffertz wrote:
Care to explain a little more? Haven't had time to listen to the 1.5 hour podcast yet...
He says it not long in, listen to the first 10 mins or so
Helda
7/10/2019 12:18am
Man heavy shit, then say JGR are running an big bore hahaha fuck
seven10
Fantasy
1256th
7/10/2019 2:12am
EZZA 95B wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/07/10/359216/s1200_STICKY_ICKY_STANK.jpg[/img]

This is fuggin funny right here!
Helda
7/10/2019 2:34am
EZZA 95B wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/07/10/359216/s1200_STICKY_ICKY_STANK.jpg[/img]

PMSL
crowe176
7/10/2019 3:05am
I love stank. But, He probably should have ended that show with a “jk, I’m high”
JB 19
7/10/2019 3:47am
EZZA 95B wrote:

"Their big bore was like this big......."
motomike894
7/10/2019 5:01am
Gared is so full of shit but don’t even realize it because he’s so burned out, he’s gone lol, time to move on get a normal job and get over it bro lol
7/10/2019 6:19am
I thought this episode was funny as sh**. I can’t believe some of you are taking stank dogs “PED takes” seriously. Also if you listened to the entire show you could hear Daniel not wanting anything to do with the Epstein Barr talk. Anyways Love the humour stank, hobo, Vincent Blair, producer joe bring to the show.
Kyle_McNab
7/10/2019 7:58am
You guys take shit way too seriously. Their are plenty of cookie cutter moto pods. Take what they say with a grain salt...
Hudd_421
7/10/2019 8:30am
Y'all wanna discount Stank, but do you really think he doesn't know what he's talking about? He's been racing a long time and it wasn't too long ago when doping was more popular. PEDS are the most poorly covered up secret in our sport. I even think Steve said on Pulp last week many racers in the 2000's and even in the last decade were taking something at some point....

BobPA
7/10/2019 8:38am
Hudd_421 wrote:
Y'all wanna discount Stank, but do you really think he doesn't know what he's talking about? He's been racing a long time and it wasn't too...
Y'all wanna discount Stank, but do you really think he doesn't know what he's talking about? He's been racing a long time and it wasn't too long ago when doping was more popular. PEDS are the most poorly covered up secret in our sport. I even think Steve said on Pulp last week many racers in the 2000's and even in the last decade were taking something at some point....

It’s all speculation. Show me the smoking gun that there are guys juiced to the gills.
daemon616
7/10/2019 9:12am
Washed up white trash. This is now a legit sport with real athletes.
Hudd_421
7/10/2019 9:39am
Hudd_421 wrote:
Y'all wanna discount Stank, but do you really think he doesn't know what he's talking about? He's been racing a long time and it wasn't too...

BobPA wrote:
It’s all speculation. Show me the smoking gun that there are guys juiced to the gills.
I don't really want to turn this into a big PED discussion, Lord knows we have enough threads for that... haha

Stank isn't my cup of tea, but my point is, it doesn't make him ignorant or wrong.
Working in the industry with well connected people, you quickly start to hear alot of rumors and eye witnesses accounts of shady shit. So as a rider, who's race for so long, I know he's not off base assuming a high caliber rider has taken something. Again, I am not saying Kenny has been on or is doing anything.

There's no smoking gun from the outside. But if there a gun to the head of most industry insiders, they'd all admit to knowing a rider or two who had taken something. I know of one elite rider who was SERIOUSLY considering it, because his competition was on it, but being the outstanding man he is, he chose against.
Kyle978
7/10/2019 9:45am Edited Date/Time 7/10/2019 10:45am
Hudd_421 wrote:

Yeah, I really do think he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. He's outside the circle. He's an outcast.

I have been DEEP in this industry since I was a young kid. I am 29 now. The current and last years 450SX champs have been friends of mine since we were kids. I have friends in the highest places in the sport, from agents, to managers to hall of fame riders and we've spent late nights under the influence of a variety of things that let the truth slip out. I know every STD that's been contracted, wife/girlfriend that's been passed around and other dirty secrets in the sport. PED's just aren't in the conversations. IV's between moto's? Yep. Injections to get around injuries that might be questionable? Yep. Off season supplements while building for the upcoming season? Yep. But full on, PED doping programs? Not these days.

I currently work hands on with Aldon and his riders with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and other recovery products. Our doctor is 3rd party and is hands on with the riders and involved in their test results. It's amazing how much people overthink a program like Aldon's. It's structure, consistency and accountability that achieve the results.

Gared couldn't fathom the discipline it takes to compete at that level. Even if he was JUICED to the GILLS, his results would be the exact same because he doesn't do the work. All he cares about is pleasure...no suffering or sacrifice. If he were in the real world, he would be lucky to maintain a position as a warehouse box boy.

In an office/work environment, when the guy who stays late, goes above and beyond for the company gets promoted, the haters with no discipline point their fingers and say he's a kiss ass. Can't fathom the sacrifice and discipline it took to get there.

It's way easier to point fingers while you get lapped a couple times or watch from the sidelines rather than hold yourself accountable.
JohnnyD13
7/10/2019 10:18am
aussie266 wrote:
I thought this episode was funny as sh**. I can’t believe some of you are taking stank dogs “PED takes” seriously. Also if you listened to...
I thought this episode was funny as sh**. I can’t believe some of you are taking stank dogs “PED takes” seriously. Also if you listened to the entire show you could hear Daniel not wanting anything to do with the Epstein Barr talk. Anyways Love the humour stank, hobo, Vincent Blair, producer joe bring to the show.
I agree. Can you imagine hanging out with guys that hate on stank? I’m guessing not a lot of laughs
7/10/2019 10:24am
This sport is dangerous. At the end of the day I don't think anythings gonna give you talent to corner, scrub or the balls to go big. Take whatever you want. You either got it or you don't.
aeffertz
7/10/2019 11:39am Edited Date/Time 7/10/2019 12:23pm
JohnnyD13 wrote:
I agree. Can you imagine hanging out with guys that hate on stank? I’m guessing not a lot of laughs
Not hating on Stank but he wasn’t joking when he was making the claims against Roczen or Covington being dope sick. He just seemed ill informed. For those that don’t want to listen, he says:

-JGR is using a big bore
-Ken Roczen is doping
-EBV is because of doping
-Aldon’s riders are cheating

Also he says you’re not allowed to bring your own booze to Red Bud, which is false. You can camp and have your own booze all you want, you’re just not allowed to bring it into the track area/infield where they are selling their own beer. Just like a lot of other tracks.
mxpro252
7/10/2019 11:52am
Kyle978 wrote:
Yeah, I really do think he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. He's outside the circle. He's an outcast. I have been DEEP in...
Yeah, I really do think he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. He's outside the circle. He's an outcast.

I have been DEEP in this industry since I was a young kid. I am 29 now. The current and last years 450SX champs have been friends of mine since we were kids. I have friends in the highest places in the sport, from agents, to managers to hall of fame riders and we've spent late nights under the influence of a variety of things that let the truth slip out. I know every STD that's been contracted, wife/girlfriend that's been passed around and other dirty secrets in the sport. PED's just aren't in the conversations. IV's between moto's? Yep. Injections to get around injuries that might be questionable? Yep. Off season supplements while building for the upcoming season? Yep. But full on, PED doping programs? Not these days.

I currently work hands on with Aldon and his riders with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and other recovery products. Our doctor is 3rd party and is hands on with the riders and involved in their test results. It's amazing how much people overthink a program like Aldon's. It's structure, consistency and accountability that achieve the results.

Gared couldn't fathom the discipline it takes to compete at that level. Even if he was JUICED to the GILLS, his results would be the exact same because he doesn't do the work. All he cares about is pleasure...no suffering or sacrifice. If he were in the real world, he would be lucky to maintain a position as a warehouse box boy.

In an office/work environment, when the guy who stays late, goes above and beyond for the company gets promoted, the haters with no discipline point their fingers and say he's a kiss ass. Can't fathom the sacrifice and discipline it took to get there.

It's way easier to point fingers while you get lapped a couple times or watch from the sidelines rather than hold yourself accountable.
I’d be interested in getting a few beers in you and hanging out. Sounds like you’ve got an entertaining tale or two.

Post a reply to: Crikey Stank

The Latest