Crickets

Related:
Create New Tag

1/7/2018 6:01 AM

Kinda quiet up in here

|

1/7/2018 6:50 AM

barcia shut up the haters and eli didnt give his supporters anything to defend with that performance

|

1/7/2018 7:03 AM

So much happened last night. Ken's performance was epic I thought. Did Hill make a mistake getting on a 250 Suzuki? Is MM the new diesel? Because that was very much a managed race on his part. Tomac..wow, I just don't know what to say there. The biggest surprise, for me anyway was Barica. I just did not see that coming.

|

1/7/2018 8:11 AM

dcg141 wrote:

So much happened last night. Ken's performance was epic I thought. Did Hill make a mistake getting on a 250 Suzuki? Is MM the new diesel? Because that was very much a managed race on his part. Tomac..wow, I just don't know what to say there. The biggest surprise, for me anyway was Barica. I just did not see that coming.

There was nothing wrong with the 250 RMZ IMO, Hill set the fastest lap time in practice, looked fantastic doing it, and before he set that fastest time, he was right there speed-wise with everybody else in the class. He looked super comfortable. They interviewed him after the second practice when he set the fastest lap and he made a point that he really likes the bike. In the night show, Hill then got bad starts in both the heat and in the main and had to work his way forward. It looked to me like he really faded bad late in the main - looked like his "race" fitness wasn't where it needed to be when Oldenburg was passing him - riding sloppy, not precise with his marks and made slight mistakes robbing him of speed. He wasn't scrubbing, staying low, and working the bike like he usually does. That's indication of being tired.
Could have been an illness or something too, but his raw speed was fine and the bike was perfectly fine earlier in the day. Based on how he did in practice, I couldn't see making any bike changes before the heat or main. He just looked to me like he got a bad start and wasn't in race shape (for whatever reason). JMHO

|

1/7/2018 8:14 AM

Ando almost won and no one has really acknowledged it

|

1/7/2018 8:39 AM

dcg141 wrote:

Hill will be fine. Good solid start at A1 to build from

|

1/7/2018 8:39 AM

slipdog wrote:

Ando almost won and no one has really acknowledged it

Few more laps he catches MM. Barcia actually caught Ando towards the end

|