Crash saves life

Chains
https://abc7chicago.com/automotive/dirt-biking-crash-saves-elburn-mans-…

Guy crashes and it ends up saving his life. Kinda cool.
|
cmotodad
8/1/2019 10:16pm
Awesome that it helped him find out and get healthy but the best part is he was strong and determined to keep riding.
captmoto
8/3/2019 8:45pm Edited Date/Time 8/3/2019 8:46pm
I know a guy with the exact same story. He crashed hard at Perris, Ribs, leg I think, says he was in the ER, the doc " stuck his finger up my ass. That wreck saved my life". He's still going in his 70's.
Guys, a doc sticking his finger up your ass doesn't make you gay unless it's after hours. Take all the recommended tests at the recommended times and stay healthy. If you think its expensive, wait until you have to do some extensive treatments.
Moto520
8/3/2019 9:54pm
I ride at this guys track from time to time. Good guy and a great story! He is cool enough to share his track with others which is pretty cool of him. Very inspiring

The Shop

tcallahan707
8/4/2019 12:07am
captmoto wrote:
I know a guy with the exact same story. He crashed hard at Perris, Ribs, leg I think, says he was in the ER, the doc...
I know a guy with the exact same story. He crashed hard at Perris, Ribs, leg I think, says he was in the ER, the doc " stuck his finger up my ass. That wreck saved my life". He's still going in his 70's.
Guys, a doc sticking his finger up your ass doesn't make you gay unless it's after hours. Take all the recommended tests at the recommended times and stay healthy. If you think its expensive, wait until you have to do some extensive treatments.
And someone dished out a downvote. We need to evolve faster.

Post a reply to: Crash saves life

The Latest