No that's the one based on the owner it is MINT
WHAT? w00t

Find of the day!

|

3/13/2015 9:18 PM

FMF exhaust? What a load of shit

|

3/13/2015 9:20 PM

That RMZ is definitely a nice bike. He says $4000.00 into the JGR suspension , but it's one of RC's old bikes? That part didn't make sense and it's hard to tell if there is an actual A-kit suspension on that thing. But.....that bike does look pretty damn mean if everything he listed is on it.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

3/13/2015 9:23 PM

JGR motor?

|

3/13/2015 9:37 PM

ButteryWaffles wrote:

JGR motor?

Damn I didn't see that either. Bike is badass.......but so far from the lies that ad has in it ( mainly tying RC to it ).......I wouldn't trust the seller at all.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

3/13/2015 9:38 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

That RMZ is definitely a nice bike. He says $4000.00 into the JGR suspension , but it's one of RC's old bikes? That part ...more

Yes very nice bike, but Why would JGR build a factory suzuki engine

|

3/13/2015 9:43 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

That RMZ is definitely a nice bike. He says $4000.00 into the JGR suspension , but it's one of RC's old bikes? That part ...more

Juss wrote:

Yes very nice bike, but Why would JGR build a factory suzuki engine

Look above haha.....I didn't see that at first. laughing

|

Ezza is Da man!

3/13/2015 9:46 PM

Whats up with the seat

|

3/13/2015 9:53 PM

Special frame only for factory racers huh?w00t laughing

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

3/13/2015 10:03 PM

"1 of Ricky Carmichael's" but it has Red Bull stickers on it and Carmichael is a Monster guy? unsure Do all of the RCH bikes run Red Bull stickers?

"JGR suspension and motor"? unsure
Does JGR do engine or suspension work for any of the other teams?

They must be into this bike pretty cheap to list it on there for $8500.

Smells pretty fishy.

|

3/14/2015 3:10 AM

holverson34 wrote:

Whats up with the seat

Looks like they tweaked the subframe really bad, got a new/old one, and put the same seat back on.

|

3/14/2015 5:10 AM

neverwasfastenuf wrote:

"1 of Ricky Carmichael's" but it has Red Bull stickers on it and Carmichael is a Monster guy? unsure Do all of the RCH bikes run Red ...more

JGR does do motors and suspension work for anyone, problem is, they only do it to Yams.

|

3/14/2015 5:14 AM

neverwasfastenuf wrote:

"1 of Ricky Carmichael's" but it has Red Bull stickers on it and Carmichael is a Monster guy? unsure Do all of the RCH bikes run Red ...more

S.Loyer wrote:

JGR does do motors and suspension work for anyone, problem is, they only do it to Yams.

You sure about that? They won't work on other brands? That would be a strange business model.

|

3/14/2015 5:16 AM

ianhendry46 wrote:

Possibly stolen grin

Racist.

|

3/14/2015 5:27 AM

It also has a Millsaps training facility logo on it which is based in Georgia. I'd say Davey's mom never gave Ricky any lessons

|

2020 Make Leftists Cry Again

3/14/2015 6:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/14/2015 6:30 AM

You guys are all going off graphics... Uh, maybe they were changed?

Sounds to me that the guy probably bought an RCH practice bike (hence the RC frame), and then put boat loads of money into the bike. If you're at MTF you are meeting people with half decent connections, doesn't sound all that crazy. I have a hard time believing they would let a factory spec frame go, though.

I know JGR did Webbs CRF150 in 2011, maybe they still work on other brands.

Looks like a nice bike. I'd want to see some paperwork/ proof.

|

3/14/2015 6:30 AM

I'm interested in the polish transmission--didn't know the poles were into that sort of thing. They were still on cavalry horses at the start of WWII.

|

3/14/2015 6:32 AM

plynn41 wrote:

I'm interested in the polish transmission--didn't know the poles were into that sort of thing. They were still on cavalry ...more

Well, at least they had something to eat, when the battle was over.

|

3/14/2015 7:18 AM

Don't frames need to be OEM to be legal to race? Frame, swingarm, cylinder....

|