Craigslist ad - Not moto related but a doozy.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/9/2017 7:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/9/2017 7:36 AM

Go ahead and try to wrap your head around this ad:

https://comoxvalley.craigslist.ca/cto/d/dodge-dakota-4x4/6276876494.html

I took some screenshots and will post if needed. Just in case the ad gets taken down.

|

9/9/2017 7:34 AM

Just so you're aware, BC is the pot growing Capitol of North America.

|

9/9/2017 7:45 AM

scooter5002 wrote:

Just so you're aware, BC is the pot growing Capitol of North America.

Did not know that...and certainly adds to the story!

|

9/9/2017 7:58 AM

Wow. Just, wow.

|

9/9/2017 8:32 AM

Innovation

|

9/9/2017 8:41 AM

Seems legit...

|

9/9/2017 8:53 AM

easydoesit wrote:

Go ahead and try to wrap your head around this ad:

https://comoxvalley.craigslist.ca/cto/d/dodge-dakota-4x4/6276876494.html

I took some screenshots and will post if needed. Just in case the ad gets taken down.

So it's pretty much a stock dodge pickup.

|

9/9/2017 12:02 PM

So many gems here...."custom chewed by a puppy".. grin grin grin

|

9/9/2017 12:09 PM

I actually like it. Wouldn't buy it, but would definitely have a beer with the guy and have him go through every absurd story that he has about this truck.

|

9/9/2017 12:28 PM

TheGetFresh wrote:

I actually like it. Wouldn't buy it, but would definitely have a beer with the guy and have him go through every absurd story that he has about this truck.

Better buy the big box of beer. He didn't elaborate on the missing cylinder. It would take at least two bowls and 6 beers to get to the bottom of that unless his neighbor with the Colorado is missing a engine.

|

9/9/2017 12:47 PM

Got a buddy like this, he's fucking awesome in the worst kinda way.
Couple months ago I saw him, and we played paintball at his field. Well first we needed to mow and spray for ticks. He jumped on the 4 wheeler to spray while I mowed.
I shit you not, that mower is a good 30 years old. The starter solenoid is out, so he has a wire connected to the battery that you just touch to the starter. Keep's the wire wrapped around the bottom of the seat, just waiting to shock your leg. The blade clutch went out, so he welded it together. The blades are spinning as long as the engine is. The transmission clutch was going out, so he did something to it. Thing is stopped or full speed. No in between. And of course you gotta run the engine wide open all the time or it'll stall out.
Scared the shit out of me when I hit a tree stump going full speed. If that steering wheel was any smaller Ida went over the front of it.
I wish hed move back to Georgia, I'd have way more stories for yall grin

|

9/11/2017 11:19 AM

colintrax wrote:

Got a buddy like this, he's fucking awesome in the worst kinda way.
Couple months ago I saw him, and we played paintball at his field. Well first we needed to mow and spray for ticks. He jumped on the 4 wheeler to spray while I mowed.
I shit you not, that mower is a good 30 years old. The starter solenoid is out, so he has a wire connected to the battery that you just touch to the starter. Keep's the wire wrapped around the bottom of the seat, just waiting to shock your leg. The blade clutch went out, so he welded it together. The blades are spinning as long as the engine is. The transmission clutch was going out, so he did something to it. Thing is stopped or full speed. No in between. And of course you gotta run the engine wide open all the time or it'll stall out.
Scared the shit out of me when I hit a tree stump going full speed. If that steering wheel was any smaller Ida went over the front of it.
I wish hed move back to Georgia, I'd have way more stories for yall grin

That sounds a little like the used lawnmower I bought from a guy for $25.... the thing still runs, but I had to safety wire the throttle aperture to 90% open (WFO made it overheat.) I never run a full tank of gas in it because I don't want to waste the fuel if the thing stops running. Well, that, and the tank leaks anyway.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

9/12/2017 7:53 AM

Best part.....

"Condition: Like New"

|

9/12/2017 10:54 AM

Sorry, I was drunk and pissed off at the campsite when I posted that,
Oh forgot to add, I put a custom dent in the tailgate for added character

|

9/12/2017 2:06 PM

The guy seems handy, he can make anything but money laughing

|