Cr22’s mec Honda

TeamGreen
10/15/2019 8:11pm
If Chad wins the million...
Which, bye the way, COULD HAPPEN...
I will buy a round for the Old School Believers.
I got Chad a case of 1.5L Grey Goose back in the day...the last time he pulled it off...in Vegas.

He could do it, again.

Best of luck to him & his crew.

Old Guys Rule!
brocster
10/15/2019 8:15pm
GIwasB4 wrote:
Fuck you guy's, seriously. I'd like to see Mrs 22 post up a twitter pic of her $million dollars to shut you all the F up...
Fuck you guy's, seriously. I'd like to see Mrs 22 post up a twitter pic of her $million dollars to shut you all the F up.
Likely not going to happen, the guy is still lining up though, are you?
Fucking wannabe poser flat billed ankle sock big diesel assholes.
Look in the mirror, Fuck head
Rock on man
GIwasB4 wrote:
I'm your huckleberry
You misspelled dingleberry!
bvm111
10/15/2019 8:19pm
GIwasB4 wrote:
Fuck you guy's, seriously. I'd like to see Mrs 22 post up a twitter pic of her $million dollars to shut you all the F up...
Fuck you guy's, seriously. I'd like to see Mrs 22 post up a twitter pic of her $million dollars to shut you all the F up.
Rock on man
GIwasB4 wrote:
I'm your huckleberry
Lighten up Francis
jason486
Fantasy
1542nd
10/15/2019 8:33pm
GIwasB4 wrote:
Rock on man
GIwasB4 wrote:
I'm your huckleberry

The Shop

10/15/2019 8:52pm
TeamGreen wrote:
If Chad wins the million... Which, bye the way, COULD HAPPEN... I will buy a round for the Old School Believers. I got Chad a case...
I got Chad a case of 1.5L Grey Goose back in the day...the last time he pulled it off...in Vegas.

He could do it, again.

Old Guys Rule!
Ummm...yeah. The Monster Energy Cup has been held yearly since 2011, and Chad never won...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Energy_Cup_(Supercross)
Motofinne
10/15/2019 8:59pm
I'm glad Chad is racing but that bike has to be the ugliest bike that he has ever had?
kevin204
Fantasy
2865th
10/15/2019 9:07pm
TeamGreen wrote:
If Chad wins the million... Which, bye the way, COULD HAPPEN... I will buy a round for the Old School Believers. I got Chad a case...

He could do it, again.

Old Guys Rule!
Ummm...yeah. The Monster Energy Cup has been held yearly since 2011, and Chad never won...

Yes, because Chad Reed has never won any other races in Las Vegas... Blink
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2582nd
10/15/2019 9:12pm
Reed isn't racing for the million.. if he wanted a million in his wallet he would pull it our of his sock draw.

Racing for the passion not the money.. some people cant help but dislike the fact he is racing for fun and still capable to put in results better then then favourite rider.

Hope we see him haul ass at monster cup and then see him get on the gate at A1.
Love him or hate him... The dudes ticked every box, made history, broken records, the last of the 2 stroke era and will be spoke about for many generations to come.

It will be weird not seeing him line up on the gate or here his name within the field when the time comes.

PBRvince
Fantasy
2055th
10/15/2019 10:56pm
GIwasB4 wrote:
Getting the weekend started early?
hamncheeze
10/15/2019 11:08pm
10 years ago, we’d be looking at a podium run for a fit and motivated Chad Reed on a well built privateer bike at MEC.
Given how many guys are giving MEC a pass (2, 21, 16, 25, 94, 17, 10) I think a podium is a reasonable possibility still. The races are short and very start dependent. If the Two-Two can gate well, who knows?? Who are the contenders? Tomac, AC, Mookie, Deano, Barcia, Bogle, Baggett? Am I missing anyone? I'm not even sure about the last 3 on that list. That's a pretty thin field. Good starts and he could make a podium overall.
10/15/2019 11:08pm
GIwasB4 wrote:
Dirtydeeds wrote:
Need a snickers?
I think he needs a bike ramp.
PBRvince
Fantasy
2055th
10/15/2019 11:15pm
hamncheeze wrote:
Given how many guys are giving MEC a pass (2, 21, 16, 25, 94, 17, 10) I think a podium is a reasonable possibility still. The...
Given how many guys are giving MEC a pass (2, 21, 16, 25, 94, 17, 10) I think a podium is a reasonable possibility still. The races are short and very start dependent. If the Two-Two can gate well, who knows?? Who are the contenders? Tomac, AC, Mookie, Deano, Barcia, Bogle, Baggett? Am I missing anyone? I'm not even sure about the last 3 on that list. That's a pretty thin field. Good starts and he could make a podium overall.
The last two won't even be there, Bloss is the only guy from that rig racing, in his last race with that team. I agree it's a possibility for him, he got a good start in the 2nd main last year. But I would have to place Mookie, AC, Deano, and probably Barcia ahead of him. I will be rooting for 22 though. Admire his effort and will to race.
kevin204
Fantasy
2865th
10/15/2019 11:29pm
I think the bike looks cool. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/10/15/379775/s1200_Screenshot_20191015_225709_Instagram.jpg[/img]
I think the bike looks cool.

It definitely looks decent.. I think his old '11-'13 Hondas just set such a high bar! I think it would look better without the white/blue cbdMD logo, but obviously they're a huge part of why he's even going racing this weekend.
WeiserGuy
10/16/2019 2:29am
Digging the art of war stickers on his forks.
Casting
10/16/2019 3:55am
I hope he does well, he certainly has popular support and a lot of people in his corner who worked hard to get him here.

Still, I'm kind of curious what his excuses will sound like when he starts trash talking the bike and saying he had little prep after getting lackluster results. Wouldn't be the first time we've seen this play out with Chad Reed.

Adam89
10/16/2019 4:19am
wnorton729 wrote:
Man, I hope this guy runs the whole series on this Honda. With a fit, healthy, and motivated Reedy anything is possible. My opinion, I think...
Man, I hope this guy runs the whole series on this Honda. With a fit, healthy, and motivated Reedy anything is possible. My opinion, I think he looked better on the Honda than any other brand he ever rode for, he flat out hauled ass on that bike. I’m aware a championship is far gone, but some top 5’s and a podium or two could be enough confidence to get one last win. Still to this day I think he could have won the SX title in 2011? before the Arlington crash, and had outdoors all but locked up before the Chad-a-pult.
I wonder if he’ll get his 250th start at A1 and then do the rest as his farewell tour
aees
10/16/2019 4:41am
Chad will see this as a test for what he and the bike can do. If he think he can podium with that bike in 2020, you will see him race 2020. If not and he struggles, chances are less.

He is looking for that 2009-2011 feeling.
Question
10/16/2019 4:55am
I think the bike looks cool. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/10/15/379775/s1200_Screenshot_20191015_225709_Instagram.jpg[/img]

kevin204 wrote:
It definitely looks decent.. I think his old '11-'13 Hondas just set such a high bar! I think it would look better without the white/blue cbdMD...
It definitely looks decent.. I think his old '11-'13 Hondas just set such a high bar! I think it would look better without the white/blue cbdMD logo, but obviously they're a huge part of why he's even going racing this weekend.
I guess that if Honda does not step up the bike would become black/white/yellow, not more red, an easier color scheme to match the other sponsors including cbdmd. I also hope they put a tricky sticker on cbd for tv purposes, like a bar code or a "youknowMD" Wink
Racerman967
10/16/2019 5:13am
You could put Can’tBeDoneMD and have the CBDMD in a different color
Dougy1
10/16/2019 5:41am Edited Date/Time 10/16/2019 5:59am
10 years ago, we’d be looking at a podium run for a fit and motivated Chad Reed on a well built privateer bike at MEC.
hamncheeze wrote:
Given how many guys are giving MEC a pass (2, 21, 16, 25, 94, 17, 10) I think a podium is a reasonable possibility still. The...
1 week on the bike... been racing lambos, I don’t know it could seriously go either way.
I predict pretty average I’m sorry .
Nonetheless best wishes, he’s a fucken relentless human being that’s for sure. Ps bike looks average
aees
10/16/2019 5:57am
I don't think he primarily is looking at the end result of MEC. He wants wants to know if he can find that feeling and setup with the bike that he is searching for. He can read that from the lap times and comfort level, how much margin does he have if he could push further with more riding time.

Time on the bike really does not matter for that moment to appear, more than the fact they would have been able to try more settings.
toroP
10/16/2019 5:58am
Anyone have a pic of that Vodafone bike
he raced in Aus years ago? Just for contrast.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
10/16/2019 6:43am
toroP wrote:
Anyone have a pic of that Vodafone bike
he raced in Aus years ago? Just for contrast.
c0ncEpT
10/16/2019 7:18am
At this point, how modified is that bike likely to be? Hinson clutch Dirt star wheels X-trig clamps Pc pipe A-kit sussy Bars/grips/levers of preference. Stock...
At this point, how modified is that bike likely to be?
Hinson clutch
Dirt star wheels
X-trig clamps
Pc pipe
A-kit sussy
Bars/grips/levers of preference.

Stock motor?? Maybe some cams and a Piston from PC?
Lmao at stock motor
I would almost guarantee its just a piston & cam swap. Untouched cylinder head and transmission.
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
10/16/2019 7:35am
Reed isn't racing for the million.. if he wanted a million in his wallet he would pull it our of his sock draw. Racing for the...
Reed isn't racing for the million.. if he wanted a million in his wallet he would pull it our of his sock draw.

Racing for the passion not the money.. some people cant help but dislike the fact he is racing for fun and still capable to put in results better then then favourite rider.

Hope we see him haul ass at monster cup and then see him get on the gate at A1.
Love him or hate him... The dudes ticked every box, made history, broken records, the last of the 2 stroke era and will be spoke about for many generations to come.

It will be weird not seeing him line up on the gate or here his name within the field when the time comes.

Great post. It's good having Reed giving it a go at his advanced age. On a good day he could bag a win. I believe it.

Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1089th
10/16/2019 7:37am

kevin204 wrote:
It definitely looks decent.. I think his old '11-'13 Hondas just set such a high bar! I think it would look better without the white/blue cbdMD...
Yeah, the graphics were probably just quick thinking to make the sponsors stand out. He usually takes alot of time yo make the bikes really shatp. I expect a finer graphics package in the coming weeks.
10/16/2019 7:48am Edited Date/Time 10/16/2019 8:38am
TeamGreen wrote:

He could do it, again.

Old Guys Rule!

The off-season large purse Vegas SX race (the US Open) had been run since 1998, with later events having Rockstar Energy drink as title sponsor.

Feld bought the rights to it along with the SX series from Clear Channel, relaunching as Monster Cup.

Reed won the US Open in '03 and '04.

10/16/2019 8:04am
TeamGreen wrote:

He could do it, again.

Old Guys Rule!

The off-season large purse Vegas SX race (the US Open) had been run since 1998, with later events having Rockstar Energy drink as title sponsor. Feld...
The off-season large purse Vegas SX race (the US Open) had been run since 1998, with later events having Rockstar Energy drink as title sponsor.

Feld bought the rights to it along with the SX series from Clear Channel, relaunching as Monster Cup.

Reed won the US Open in '03 and '04.

Wiki failed another wannabe smartass

Post a reply to: Cr22’s mec Honda

The Latest