Cr22 honda

Related:
Create New Tag

8/9/2018 6:37 AM

Chad riding a Honda this offseason. Tony Alessi said they’re working on signing a potential race winner. Wonder if he’ll sign with motoconcepts. Their bikes are nearly factory now and Chad would def. get them some publicity. He’s always mentioned on the. Night show a few times

|

8/9/2018 6:38 AM

Photo
|

8/9/2018 6:40 AM

HRC 3rd rider whistling

|

8/9/2018 6:43 AM

“Potential race winner” if the plane carrying JA, KR, ET, and MM accidentally crosses into North Korean air space.

|

8/9/2018 6:52 AM

quadzrulebro wrote:

“Potential race winner” if the plane carrying JA, KR, ET, and MM accidentally crosses into North Korean air space.

Justin Brayton won last year on the most techinical track of the schedule having never won anything before and he’s only a few years younger than chad

|

8/9/2018 6:53 AM

"potential race winner"...Justin Brayton?

|

8/9/2018 8:18 AM

langhammx wrote:

HRC 3rd rider whistling

Bahahahahahahahaha...!!

No.

|

8/9/2018 8:38 AM

They were talking about a deal last year but it didn't materialize. I bet the success motoconcepts had last year made Chad raise an eyebrow. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if he ends up there. Genova would love a big name like Chad. Hope it works out.

|

8/9/2018 8:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2018 9:21 AM

to be honest, motoconcepts would be an "old man team" wich would rock, the amount of exposure would be huge and i think that if chad is healty and fit he can top 5.

|

8/9/2018 12:13 PM

Mace-x wrote:

to be honest, motoconcepts would be an "old man team" wich would rock, the amount of exposure would be huge and i think that if chad is healty and fit he can top 5.

And, they don't race the Nationals! Right up Chad's alley.

|

8/9/2018 12:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2018 1:04 PM

I'd rather hire Bogle over Reed at this point, unless Chad is bringing some big $ sponsors with him to help take the burden of the team owners pocketbook. I were Bogle I'd be doing whatever I could to stay at JGR or get that 2nd seat at Yamaha since Bogle has value outdoors and I feel Webb needs a fresh start.

|

8/9/2018 12:25 PM

I can see it happening. SX only team and that's all he'll do. MC covers overhead and pays Gosselar to wrench. Chad gets a couple of parts from Honda and access to the test track.

And yes he is a former racer winner.

|

8/9/2018 12:45 PM

Lots of speculation here. Let's hope it pans out and Chad can race SX only on MCR alongside Brayton and Friese.

|

8/9/2018 1:05 PM

Makes a lot of sense. If you aren't title contending team it is probably better sponsor wise to hire an older house hold name especially if you are selling hot tubs or whatever Genova sells. It's not like Monster drinking kids are going to buy a hot tub.

|

8/9/2018 1:16 PM

flopper12 wrote:

I'd rather hire Bogle over Reed at this point, unless Chad is bringing some big $ sponsors with him to help take the burden of the team owners pocketbook. I were Bogle I'd be doing whatever I could to stay at JGR or get that 2nd seat at Yamaha since Bogle has value outdoors and I feel Webb needs a fresh start.

Seriously? How did Bogle's season go this year?

If that is the case they should stack the team with Bogle, Grant and Wilson, maybe combined they could make it 1 whole indoor and outdoor season.

|

8/9/2018 2:22 PM

Brayton and Reed would be a really solid team, and a very popular one in the pits!

|

8/9/2018 2:45 PM

flopper12 wrote:

I'd rather hire Bogle over Reed at this point, unless Chad is bringing some big $ sponsors with him to help take the burden of the team owners pocketbook. I were Bogle I'd be doing whatever I could to stay at JGR or get that 2nd seat at Yamaha since Bogle has value outdoors and I feel Webb needs a fresh start.

CRFracer117 wrote:

Seriously? How did Bogle's season go this year?

If that is the case they should stack the team with Bogle, Grant and Wilson, maybe combined they could make it 1 whole indoor and outdoor season.

Yeah dude what has Bogle done recently? Motoconcepts isn't going to invest in a guy like that because he doesn't bring anything to the table. From what I have heard he isn't good at developing the bike which was incredibly important to Suzuki. He doesn't have any long time brands that will stick by him besides ANSR I guess lol. Chad Brings Fox alone... not to mention pro circuit, speedzone, boost, prior honda experience. He knows how to develop a bike extremely well. Bogle scored 12 points last season, Healthy he was finishing an average of 13th?? I know Reed was no stud. but hey he rode a bike three times last off season and a bad ankle. Got pretty much the same results and wait I forgot how many championships and hundreds of thousands of fans does Bogle have?? Silly Season will be the death of me

|

8/9/2018 3:38 PM

skeef wrote:

Yeah dude what has Bogle done recently? Motoconcepts isn't going to invest in a guy like that because he doesn't bring anything to the table. From what I have heard he isn't good at developing the bike which was incredibly important to Suzuki. He doesn't have any long time brands that will stick by him besides ANSR I guess lol. Chad Brings Fox alone... not to mention pro circuit, speedzone, boost, prior honda experience. He knows how to develop a bike extremely well. Bogle scored 12 points last season, Healthy he was finishing an average of 13th?? I know Reed was no stud. but hey he rode a bike three times last off season and a bad ankle. Got pretty much the same results and wait I forgot how many championships and hundreds of thousands of fans does Bogle have?? Silly Season will be the death of me

Where did you get the “12 points” from, His indoor or outdoor season.

|

8/9/2018 3:43 PM

Would be a smart move by moto concepts given brayton and chad are favourites with older fan base and both have great fanbases.

If you let chad keep his gear money and personal sponsors with minimal to no salary and continue to do his VIP experience (small portion going to the team) thats a lot of exposure for the team. Given chads development skills it also helps the team gaining traction recruiting future stars

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

8/9/2018 4:22 PM

When and how did Chad develop such a good relationship with pro circuit

|

8/9/2018 4:28 PM

crockett wrote:

When and how did Chad develop such a good relationship with pro circuit

A long time ago, his first season as the TwoTwo team was basically a bad ass Pro Circuit bike

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

8/9/2018 5:10 PM

This would be beneficial to both sides. Reed securing a "home" and not having to come out of pocket on everything, and MCR becoming that much more legit and proof that theyre a top tier team. Honda will probably give them more support to if Reed comes on board. Brayton has proved that their program is legit, and he said hes made more money this last year (2018) with a very incentive based pay then he did with his salarier from other top teams. Id like to see this happen. If Reed can come into the season fully healthy and prepared, i think hes a top 5 guy.

|

8/9/2018 5:12 PM

Is Chad doing the whole Australian sx series this year? I know Brayton is...hope Chad does, could help him to come into A1 in his best possible form, Brayton says it totally works for him..

|

2020 YZ450F
2006 YZ125
2013 YZ 250F special edition
2017 YZ 250
2015 YZ 250f soecial edition
2019 KTM 85 big wheel

8/9/2018 5:21 PM

looks comfy. oh wait. too early.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

8/9/2018 6:00 PM

mxjon454 wrote:

This would be beneficial to both sides. Reed securing a "home" and not having to come out of pocket on everything, and MCR becoming that much more legit and proof that theyre a top tier team. Honda will probably give them more support to if Reed comes on board. Brayton has proved that their program is legit, and he said hes made more money this last year (2018) with a very incentive based pay then he did with his salarier from other top teams. Id like to see this happen. If Reed can come into the season fully healthy and prepared, i think hes a top 5 guy.

I concur!

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

8/9/2018 7:01 PM

flopper12 wrote:

I'd rather hire Bogle over Reed at this point, unless Chad is bringing some big $ sponsors with him to help take the burden of the team owners pocketbook. I were Bogle I'd be doing whatever I could to stay at JGR or get that 2nd seat at Yamaha since Bogle has value outdoors and I feel Webb needs a fresh start.

Bogle over Reed? When was the last time Bogle completes a series??? We had Brock Hepler, then Trey Canard and then Justin Bogle.

I guess we know why you’re on Vital and not a race team signing talent.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

8/9/2018 7:05 PM

Reed will probably complete the season, finish 12th overall. Yawn...

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

8/9/2018 7:08 PM

flopper12 wrote:

I'd rather hire Bogle over Reed at this point, unless Chad is bringing some big $ sponsors with him to help take the burden of the team owners pocketbook. I were Bogle I'd be doing whatever I could to stay at JGR or get that 2nd seat at Yamaha since Bogle has value outdoors and I feel Webb needs a fresh start.

I’d buy a mannequin for the pits before I hired Bogle

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

8/9/2018 7:51 PM

BR8ES wrote:

Reed will probably complete the season, finish 12th overall. Yawn...

As opposed to someone who finishes 10th-15th in 60% of races and then breaks themselves off and you park a bike up all year.

If a team like MEC can agree to terms with Reed they'd be crazy not to. Especially if this is his last year, think of all the publicity he'll get as he does a lap of honour with Smartop splashed all over his shirt.

|

8/9/2018 7:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2018 7:55 PM

BR8ES wrote:

Reed will probably complete the season, finish 12th overall. Yawn...

haydos25 wrote:

As opposed to someone who finishes 10th-15th in 60% of races and then breaks themselves off and you park a bike up all year.

If a team like MEC can agree to terms with Reed they'd be crazy not to. Especially if this is his last year, think of all the publicity he'll get as he does a lap of honour with Smartop splashed all over his shirt.

Good for Reed and his fans, I just don't see the payoff. If mid pack works for the party's involved and includes Smart Top brochures with Reed's autograph, then excellent.

|

vomiting equals disqualification.