Cp377 - Haha I love this

Related:
Create New Tag

7/28/2018 2:41 PM

grin Photo
|

7/28/2018 2:46 PM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/28/2018 3:03 PM

Ya, because he could totally beat RV...

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

7/28/2018 3:13 PM

The only time RV concerned himself with Pourcel is when he was lapping him!

|

7/28/2018 3:18 PM

Man people on this site can take things different. LOL

|

7/28/2018 3:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2018 3:57 PM

He's no idiot. Kawasaki Japan wanted that Kawasaki USA signed Christophe Pourcel. The Pourcel family and Kawasaki had a long lasting relationship. But because Ryan Villopoto didn't wanted to have someone in his team, who could be a potential competition for wins, he persuaded Mike Fischer in signing his close friend Jake Weimer. But Weimer was injured a lot and his results weren't Kawaski Factory Material.

Mike Fischer got himself in trouble for the first time with Kawasaki... Then he and his crew thought is was a great idea to piss against the wind and dump long lasting Kawi and Monster friend: "Mitch Payton and his Pro Circuit pipes" for the FMF pipes and he got in trouble again and ... where is he now?!

Bye the way what if... What if Pourcel got that Kawasaki deal that what his, then his career wouln't came to a stop and he could've kept preforming on his level from the 250 days. You know beating Ryan Dungey, Trey Canard and Ryan Villopoto in his second US SX attempt. Now because that deal didn't went through his career came to stop. He signed with MotoConcepts what didn't do good to his career. Then he came back to Europe in 2011 and in 2012 he won: two gp's. And then he got that violent crash and got heavily injured at the Bercy Supercross in 2012, they needed to remove his spleen. His motocross days looked over and his career came to a stop again. But first Yamaha gave him a shot for a 250 outdoor season where he finished sixth and won one round and then he got a call from Husqvarna and he became 5th in the 450 outdoor championship from 2015 and 6th in the 450 outdoor championship from 2016. That championship he was battling for top fives and more between riders suchs as, Ken Roczen, Trey Canard, Eli Tomac, Marvin Musquin, Justin Barcia, till he broke his neck in Washougal being second in that race.

After his spleen injury Supercross never became his forte anymore. Only a few glances of brilliance. But just to round up all of this. Tell me someone who overcame two mayor injuries like this. Went 2 years off the grid and came back again to fight one of the worlds best motocross championships? To win one of the rounds that year with that Yamaha! And the story about Villopoto is true, I may fall death on the ground due lightning, if I talk nonsense but I have it from two very close sources if you know what I mean.

Photo

@SwingHard:

?rel=0&showinfo=0
|

7/28/2018 3:53 PM

MXMattii wrote:

He's no idiot. Kawasaki Japan wanted that Kawasaki USA signed Christophe Pourcel. The Pourcel family and Kawasaki had a long ...more

Mike Fisher is working at Costco now

|

7/28/2018 5:59 PM

Cortami79 wrote: grin Photo

Pourcel screwed himself.
Many, many times.

|

7/28/2018 6:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2018 6:10 PM

If you’re calling a guy out online like that - he’s already set up residence in your head without having to pay rent.

|

7/28/2018 6:23 PM

line-up wrote:

Mike Fisher is working at Costco now

laughing laughing Touché
|

7/28/2018 11:13 PM

MXMattii wrote:

He's no idiot. Kawasaki Japan wanted that Kawasaki USA signed Christophe Pourcel. The Pourcel family and Kawasaki had a long ...more

So what's your point? Pourcel seems to come with a lot of excuses when in reality he screwed himself....end of story...

|

“I’m not Swap…”

7/28/2018 11:31 PM

Pourcel is not done yet. He will comeback. Just had a 2 year break like a few years ago.

|

7/28/2018 11:37 PM

You know, Ryan’s won sooo many races & titles...I’m pretty sure he’s waaaaay past caring.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

7/29/2018 12:08 AM

I said this in the other thread, I just assumed it was a joke and an effort to start some light hearted banter, but because it's uncharacteristic of Pourcel (publicly at least) it came off as serious..

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

7/29/2018 12:11 AM

Do you guys not have a sense of humor or you just like pretending to be little girls?

|

7/29/2018 12:56 AM

jemcee wrote:

I said this in the other thread, I just assumed it was a joke and an effort to start some light hearted banter, but because ...more

Has nobody been watching CP377 and his social media posts???? Not very much is serious so lighten up people

|

Now a member of the Orange brigade

7/29/2018 8:35 AM

"xeno yanks with zero brains and no sense of humor" forum right?

|

7/30/2018 4:52 AM

Holy crap guys this is supposed to be a joke.
He did not actually insult your favorite rider so lighten up

|

7/30/2018 5:09 AM

Photo
|

7/30/2018 5:45 AM

Vitards cant sense sarcasm or a joke...

|

7/30/2018 5:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2018 6:32 AM

Kinda interesting that he posted that...

Before the St Jean d'Angely studio show this year Paul Malin asked for the usual pre-interview questions from fans via instagram. I'm not usually one for putting forward questions but not signing for Kawasaki in 2011 was a career defining moment for Pourcel which had always intrigued me, as I'd always felt he deserved that ride. So I asked CP what his thoughts were on that particular situation and whether he had any regrets looking back on that period. The question was raised during the live show which you can see below at 18.58. Malin re-produced a fairly vague, condensed version of it (it was quite long to be fair) which meant sadly CP didn't cover everything I had hoped he might, but you get the gist.

Until this interview I had never heard Pourcel, or anyone else for that matter, mention RV putting the block on Christophe. As far as I was aware Mike Fisher was never really interested in hiring him and there was speculation that his contract demands had been too high (which CP denied and explained in a brief press release around that time).

?start=1135
|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

7/30/2018 6:09 AM

jamma10 wrote:

Kinda interesting that he posted that...

Before the St Jean d'Angely studio show this year Paul Malin asked for the usual ...more


Tomac called Marvin for a cheap shot, who then got booed forever.

It has been several times I have heard about this kawi transfer and it is what I would call a "very expensive shot" if true. But I don't know why it took so long for us to know. Why didn't CP said that immediately ? Because of Monster money for the 2 seasons in his CLS ProCircuit team ?

Do you think RV will ever speak about it ?
|

7/30/2018 7:03 AM

If true, I bet it wasn't the first nor the last time a rider pulled the "him or me" card.

Maybe if he had not experienced that traumatic injury in Ireland, he would have considered privateering it in 2011 on Kawi. But from what I've seen/heard/read, the dude was too sketched out to race without adequate compensation. I can understand that considering what he went through.

Maybe it's all in CP's head but whatever the real reason, I feel like we all missed out. A happy Pourcel in 2011 would have been a blast to watch. Imagine the battles. Imagine the contrast in styles.

|

7/30/2018 7:33 AM

2011 SX was arguably the most stacked field ever with Stewart, Reed, RV, RD and Canard coming in plus Windham still battled for a couple wins. CP377 absolutely should have had that Kawi ride that year and IMO would have been a race winner for sure. One of the biggest misses in this sport In the last 20 years was not seeing a prime Pourcel indoors on a 450.

|

7/30/2018 8:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2018 8:38 AM

Park Boys wrote:

2011 SX was arguably the most stacked field ever with Stewart, Reed, RV, RD and Canard coming in plus Windham still battled ...more

Absolutely!

And what made that disappointing turn of events even worse is that it the Pourcels reputation became tarnished because of it as well. Until then most people had a great deal of respect for the guy. I think it's fair to say he didn't help himself or deal with the situation very well either - which was something I'd hoped he was going to either admit to or justify somehow - but I honestly think it was a very significant moment American SX/MX.

It's all very well to highlight Pourcels erratic behaviour and lacklustre performances in the aftermath, but you have to remember that, despite two cursed outdoor 250 Championships, Christophe Pourcel was easily the hottest prospect at the end of 2010 and everyone expected him to go on to greater things. He was every bit Ryan Dungeys equal at that time and some might argue he was more talented.

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

7/30/2018 10:53 AM

Park Boys wrote:

2011 SX was arguably the most stacked field ever with Stewart, Reed, RV, RD and Canard coming in plus Windham still battled ...more

jamma10 wrote:

Absolutely!

And what made that disappointing turn of events even worse is that it the Pourcels reputation became tarnished ...more

He was without a doubt more talented.

|

7/30/2018 11:02 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Holy crap guys this is supposed to be a joke.
He did not actually insult your favorite rider so lighten up

Doesn't look like a joke at all to me. Just seems like he's still bitter about not being as good as RV nearly 10 years later.

|

7/30/2018 11:08 AM

I love how people think working at Cost-co is somehow a bad gig.

Great company ,good benefits regular hours holiday and vacations There's a good chance Fisher is doing better now than He was.

|

7/30/2018 11:48 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Holy crap guys this is supposed to be a joke.
He did not actually insult your favorite rider so lighten up

jorgechavez wrote:

Doesn't look like a joke at all to me. Just seems like he's still bitter about not being as good as RV nearly 10 years later.

CP cared about the money, he is/was not stupid about it since the careers are short, so I think anyone would still be upset if we were missing a couple millions on the bank account looking at the maybe 2 millions that are on it.

But it is not 100% RV's fault. 2 outdoors championships would have helped. More communication would have helped. A ride with DeCoster was also proposed after his first year so he could have been in 450 in 2010, next to Dungey. It was not meant to be, it is a pity, but he is also responsible for it. Dirty move by RV though especially because they were quite close at that time.

|