Covid thread

scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
3/31/2020 3:23pm
GuyB wrote:
I was going to try and trim it back to what was useful in there, and get back to the original topic. There was more in...
I was going to try and trim it back to what was useful in there, and get back to the original topic. There was more in there that was like stuff that wouldn't flush after three or four tries than good stuff worth preserving.

In other words, there's some stuff that's not even dumbgeon-worthy.
Thanks for the reply
Tuna
3/31/2020 3:25pm
Tuna wrote:
Can not believe it got clipped😂
Throw it in the Dumgeon.
GODZILLA wrote:
See? You got what you asked for!
Laughing
Yes sir!😂
GODZILLA
3/31/2020 4:05pm
GuyB wrote:
I was going to try and trim it back to what was useful in there, and get back to the original topic. There was more in...
I was going to try and trim it back to what was useful in there, and get back to the original topic. There was more in there that was like stuff that wouldn't flush after three or four tries than good stuff worth preserving.

In other words, there's some stuff that's not even dumbgeon-worthy.
Lucky I was there to preserve the good stuff.
Laughing
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/31/2020 6:12pm
GODZILLA wrote:
Lucky I was there to preserve the good stuff.
Laughing
I now want no part of your impressions of what constitutes "good" in food, drink, music...or women. Wink

The Shop

GODZILLA
4/1/2020 2:02am
Booooo, cheap shot, lol...
You already know we don't laugh at the same things, and we probably have very different tastes and opinions on lots of différent matters.
So what? No big deal.
Not only is this the principle of a forum, it's also the principle of a democracy, and a basic principle of mankind...
Wink

Post a reply to: Covid thread

The Latest