Covid 19 predictions....when will it end?

TeamGreen
7/20/2022 12:18pm
holy smokes! “immune function among vaccinated individuals 8mo. after the administration of two doses of COVID vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated”. According to...
holy smokes!

So, uh, yeah...

Where are all the minions that told us we were "murderers" and 'killers" becuase -WE DID NOT- wanttheir UNPROVEN vaccine...?

Where are those that supported the Mandates?

Where are the geniuses that fell for "Safe and Effective" being spewed on vaccines that were unproven...?

No worries.

I notice this news, like the German and European studies/results aren't making it into the "Mainstream Media"; thus, the minions will just follow one-another into the narrative...with their masks on.
APLMAN99
7/20/2022 12:30pm
holy smokes! “immune function among vaccinated individuals 8mo. after the administration of two doses of COVID vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated”. According to...
holy smokes!

TeamGreen wrote:
So, uh, yeah... Where are all the minions that told us we were "murderers" and 'killers" becuase -WE DID NOT- wanttheir UNPROVEN vaccine...? Where are those...
So, uh, yeah...

Where are all the minions that told us we were "murderers" and 'killers" becuase -WE DID NOT- wanttheir UNPROVEN vaccine...?

Where are the geniuses that fell for "Safe and Effective" being spewed on vaccines that were unproven...?

No worries.

I notice this news, like the German and European studies/results aren't making it into the "Mainstream Media"; thus, the minions will just follow one-another into the narrative...with their masks on.
I'd suggest at least browsing the Lancet study that he is referencing (without actually citing it) rather than simply reading the title of this author's abstract..........
7/20/2022 12:34pm
TeamGreen wrote:
So, uh, yeah... Where are all the minions that told us we were "murderers" and 'killers" becuase -WE DID NOT- wanttheir UNPROVEN vaccine...? Where are those...
So, uh, yeah...

No worries.

Since I don't even give a shit about this topic and I heard the reporting on it by NPR yesterday, I'd have to assume your view isn't broad enough to comment on 'mainstream media' for it to have escaped your notice.

The Shop

jetbull721
7/20/2022 12:45pm Edited Date/Time 7/20/2022 12:47pm
Here's how it's been playing out in my office the past couple of months:

Un-vaxxed:

Pops positive on a COVID test. "I'll have to work from home this week but I'll be up on emails and still working on projects. Felt crummy for a couple of days but overall mostly just a cold." Comes back on 5th day but only because of mandatory quarantine.

Vaxxed:

Pops positive COVID test. Gone for 10 days from office. Never heard from during the whole time, no emails-nothing. "Holy shit that thing kicked my ass. Thank god I got that vaccine or it could have been so much worse."

*Disclaimer*

The term vaccine or "vaxx" has been used loosely in this post. Will not apply to CDC definitions prior to 2020.
RandomUserName
Fantasy
2763rd
7/20/2022 12:51pm
"When will it end?"

It will end when we say so, as has always been the case. The gov't only works with compliant citizens. Defy them and they must either lock you up (which so far they're not willing to do en mass) or give up to you.

Too many sheep in the country, however. Hell, LA just demanded masks for children again in the fall. MADNESS
George Costanza
Fantasy
1036th
7/26/2022 8:05am
come again??

peelout
7/26/2022 8:31am
we are officially in the "Idiocracy" universe
lestat
7/26/2022 8:44am
peelout wrote:
We have been there awhile … we were just too dumb to notice …
peelout
7/26/2022 8:55am
peelout wrote:
lestat wrote:
even Crocs are the most popular shoe among the population
Motox627!
7/26/2022 11:18am
peelout wrote:
lestat wrote:
peelout wrote:
even Crocs are the most popular shoe among the population
Well, in all fairness - you can decorate them now..........

We are fucking doomed.
Fantasy
4452nd
7/26/2022 3:22pm
Jeremy A.K.
7/26/2022 7:47pm
I had it in May ,never even once considered the vaccine. My partner at work tested positive 2 days before me. I felt achy on day one and knew something was up,day 2 felt like the flu. After that the next few days were just annoying. My partner and his wife were all fugged up for over a week and both are vaxxed and boosted. My wife and I may have had the OG strain when it first originated but no tests were available to confirm.
Sully
7/26/2022 8:49pm
"When will it end?" It will end when we say so, as has always been the case. The gov't only works with compliant citizens. Defy them...
"When will it end?"

It will end when we say so, as has always been the case. The gov't only works with compliant citizens. Defy them and they must either lock you up (which so far they're not willing to do en mass) or give up to you.

Too many sheep in the country, however. Hell, LA just demanded masks for children again in the fall. MADNESS
"Hell, LA just demanded masks for children again in the fall."

The mayor of Beverly Hills told LA County to piss off, he's not enforcing the mandate.
7/27/2022 2:54am
I had it in May ,never even once considered the vaccine. My partner at work tested positive 2 days before me. I felt achy on day...
I had it in May ,never even once considered the vaccine. My partner at work tested positive 2 days before me. I felt achy on day one and knew something was up,day 2 felt like the flu. After that the next few days were just annoying. My partner and his wife were all fugged up for over a week and both are vaxxed and boosted. My wife and I may have had the OG strain when it first originated but no tests were available to confirm.
This isn't a attack from me just some info, you can't actually test for "it", even people with a brain I see or hear them "getting it" what they are getting is just some anti bodies you cannot purely test for the boogey man.
George Costanza
Fantasy
1036th
7/27/2022 1:59pm Edited Date/Time 7/27/2022 2:01pm

not to mention there seem to be a lot of unexplained excessive deaths going around.. at least, thats the rumor.
APLMAN99
7/27/2022 2:54pm
308 wrote:
From the perspective of excess mortality, the pandemic in the United States appears to finally truly be over. pic.twitter.com/30Q9NOdIty— Lyman Stone 石來民 🦬🦬🦬 (@lymanstoneky) July...
That's some encouraging data, for sure!
APLMAN99
7/27/2022 3:12pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/07/27/561511/s1200_uk_rona.jpg[/img] not to mention there seem to be a lot of unexplained excessive deaths going around.. at least, thats the rumor.

not to mention there seem to be a lot of unexplained excessive deaths going around.. at least, thats the rumor.
Not sure where you got that picture, but it isn't accurate at all when you look at the raw data. England has an over 90% "ever vaccinated" rate, yet there were more Covid deaths in the less than 10% of the population that has never been vaccinated. Here is the site that has the data for England:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarr…

Here are the numbers when you sort the data:

SCR
7/27/2022 9:49pm
Wait a minute even a trade school dummy like me can't be fooled by your sorted out raw data.
First, Costanza is showing a chart from April and May 2022 when 90% were vaccinated. 9,150 deaths. 97% were vaccinated. 3% were unvaccinated. The unvaccinated were multiples less likely to die based on these numbers.

More importantly your chart is based on time period of Jan 1, 2021 to May 2022. About half of those 74,460 deaths were reported from Jan 1 2021 to about Feb 2022 when less than 1% had even been vaccinated. The mass majority of that 38,285 unvaccinated deaths happened before there was probably even 20% vaccinated.

Your comparing apples to snow shoes.

Does that website give you numbers for the last 3 months or 6 months.
MO 23
7/28/2022 2:39am
What George’s picture totally leaves out is that the people that are generally dying from Covid are the over 65s. Of which in the UK are roughly 98% vaccinated.

Here is the same data adjusted for age.
TeamGreen
7/28/2022 7:30am Edited Date/Time 7/28/2022 7:58am
FYI-Yesterday...the president was boasting how he handled his case of COVID versus The Donald...

Joe get's it in 2022 (Omnicron variant/era)
The Donald gets it in 2020 (Original variant)

Joe sat there and ran his mouth about how quickly he was "back on the job". It was hilarious. Grinning

You can't make this shit up!
The Administration...this president...are out of their minds...
Just like everything-else...they're not "based in reality".
George Costanza
Fantasy
1036th
7/28/2022 7:51am Edited Date/Time 7/28/2022 8:12am

Good thing we destroyed out childrens education for over a year, and made people lose their jobs over a "vaccine"...

"When ppl get vaccinated, they can feel safe that they're not gonna get infected"-Fauci

"You're not gonna get COVID if u have these vaccinations"-Biden

"Vaxxed ppl don't carry the virus & don't get sick"-Walensky

"Everyone who takes the vax is reducing transmission" Bill Gates

-----------------------------------------------

at the very least, you have to admit these "vaccines" are not as effective as what they sold us...

TeamGreen
7/28/2022 7:56am
Good thing we destroyed out childrens education for over a year, and made people lose their jobs over a "vaccine"... "When ppl get vaccinated, they can...

Good thing we destroyed out childrens education for over a year, and made people lose their jobs over a "vaccine"...

"When ppl get vaccinated, they can feel safe that they're not gonna get infected"-Fauci

at the very least, you have to admit these "vaccines" are not as effective as what they sold us...

Don't forget...

"Safe and Effective"
"Get your CHILDREN vaccinated"
"Safe for Infants 6 months and older"

Again...you CAN NOT make this shit up.

Personally, I'm trying to figure out how ANYONE was able to spew this shit about a Brand New Vax that was developed in THE SPRING OF 2020; yet, people are telling us...

It's proven.
It's safe.
It's effective.

Geeeezus, people...
It's Pfizer!
APLMAN99
7/28/2022 12:13pm
SCR wrote:
Wait a minute even a trade school dummy like me can't be fooled by your sorted out raw data. First, Costanza is showing a chart from...
Wait a minute even a trade school dummy like me can't be fooled by your sorted out raw data.
First, Costanza is showing a chart from April and May 2022 when 90% were vaccinated. 9,150 deaths. 97% were vaccinated. 3% were unvaccinated. The unvaccinated were multiples less likely to die based on these numbers.

More importantly your chart is based on time period of Jan 1, 2021 to May 2022. About half of those 74,460 deaths were reported from Jan 1 2021 to about Feb 2022 when less than 1% had even been vaccinated. The mass majority of that 38,285 unvaccinated deaths happened before there was probably even 20% vaccinated.

Your comparing apples to snow shoes.

Does that website give you numbers for the last 3 months or 6 months.
You're correct, I didn't refresh when I filtered the data to make the pivot table to try to include just those 2 months. I was getting the totals from a larger time frame.

My mistake, I should have caught that.
TeamGreen
7/28/2022 12:41pm
Good thing we destroyed out childrens education for over a year, and made people lose their jobs over a "vaccine"... "When ppl get vaccinated, they can...

TeamGreen wrote:
Don't forget... "Safe and Effective" "Get your CHILDREN vaccinated" "Safe for Infants 6 months and older" Again...you CAN NOT make this shit up. Personally, I'm trying...
Don't forget...

"Safe and Effective"
"Get your CHILDREN vaccinated"
"Safe for Infants 6 months and older"

Again...you CAN NOT make this shit up.

Personally, I'm trying to figure out how ANYONE was able to spew this shit about a Brand New Vax that was developed in THE SPRING OF 2020; yet, people are telling us...

It's proven.
It's safe.
It's effective.

Geeeezus, people...
It's Pfizer!
I got down-voted on a post that ends with…

“Geeeezus, people...
It's Pfizer!“
Grinning
As I’ve said many-a-time…

It’s a hilarious badge of honor.

Revolution Calling
peelout
7/28/2022 2:32pm
7I3N wrote:
If you're wondering how some people can still not only believe the lies, but continue to defend them, watch this. It explains a lot. [url=https://plandemicseries.com/massformation/]Mattias Desmet...
If you're wondering how some people can still not only believe the lies, but continue to defend them, watch this. It explains a lot.

Mattias Desmet on the theory of mass formation
it's kind of like the anti-buyers' remorse. you bought it, not sure 100% if it's the best shit ever but you'll fight to the death to defend how amazing it is.

Post a reply to: Covid 19 predictions....when will it end?

The Latest