Couple pics From Ironman Combine

Edited Date/Time 8/27/2021 7:37pm
Taken with a phone. So quality isn't the best

|
mx317
8/27/2021 12:27pm
My friend's son Judson (Jud) Wisdom qualified 10th. He raced Red Bud last weekend and won the 18+ and 25+ A classes and did the Leap for the first time.
olds cool
8/27/2021 12:46pm
mx317 wrote:
My friend's son Judson (Jud) Wisdom qualified 10th. He raced Red Bud last weekend and won the 18+ and 25+ A classes and did the Leap...
My friend's son Judson (Jud) Wisdom qualified 10th. He raced Red Bud last weekend and won the 18+ and 25+ A classes and did the Leap for the first time.
So, is 18+ really an age class now?
NITRODOG
Fantasy
1417th
8/27/2021 12:50pm
So is there somewhere that shows who was there? What Factory invited them? and the finishing results?

The Shop

stremme12
Fantasy
3700th
8/27/2021 12:54pm
NITRODOG wrote:
So is there somewhere that shows who was there? What Factory invited them? and the finishing results?
The Pro Motocross app was showing live timing and results.
Mr. Afterbar
8/27/2021 1:25pm
mx317 wrote:
My friend's son Judson (Jud) Wisdom qualified 10th. He raced Red Bud last weekend and won the 18+ and 25+ A classes and did the Leap...
25+? I’m confused. Isn’t this supposed to showcase up-and-coming talent?
mx317
8/27/2021 1:27pm
mx317 wrote:
olds cool wrote:
So, is 18+ really an age class now?
Some call it college boy but they left the upper age open it seems.
LungButter
8/27/2021 1:28pm
Is there an age limit to being a Pro?

Somebody clearly thinks he belongs there or he wouldn't have been invited.
Mr. Afterbar
8/27/2021 2:28pm
LungButter wrote:

No need for a sarcastic response. If you’re 25 and good enough to go pro, then get out there and race. From my understanding, this is about showcasing up and coming talent on pro tracks, doing longer motos, in front of the team brass attending pro races. None of them are signing a 25+ rider. Not a slam on the guy. No idea who he is. Just doesn’t seem to fit the mold of what this race is for.
Kevin852
8/27/2021 2:46pm
LungButter wrote:

No need for a sarcastic response. If you’re 25 and good enough to go pro, then get out there and race. From my understanding, this is...
No need for a sarcastic response. If you’re 25 and good enough to go pro, then get out there and race. From my understanding, this is about showcasing up and coming talent on pro tracks, doing longer motos, in front of the team brass attending pro races. None of them are signing a 25+ rider. Not a slam on the guy. No idea who he is. Just doesn’t seem to fit the mold of what this race is for.
Not signing a 25+....John Dowd has entered the chat....
Mr. Afterbar
8/27/2021 2:49pm
LungButter wrote:

No need for a sarcastic response. If you’re 25 and good enough to go pro, then get out there and race. From my understanding, this is...
Kevin852 wrote:
If this guy was good enough to be signed by a team, he probably already would be at 25+ is all I’m saying. Things are a bit different than they were 30 years ago.
8/27/2021 2:55pm
I was planning to share some more pics and video but I lost reception while walking around different areas at the Track.
I was there and still wasn't sure exactly what else was going on Other than Future combine (Future pro classes)
But they did have other classes in between.
I never saw a schedule of the day or anything other that the two main classes of top Am kids, which was definitely the highlight of the day. It was cool to watch and the racing was really good.
They did have 65cc, 85cc and Vet classes as well.
I went because You usually only see these kids at Am national type races so I thought it would be fun.
I really hope they Continue it and I really hope they make it a series, or two. Maybe an east and a west each 6 races or something?
8/27/2021 2:57pm
Ryder D won buy Chance H road awesome after crashing and came from last to 2nd place!
mx317
8/27/2021 4:33pm
Kevin852 wrote:
If this guy was good enough to be signed by a team, he probably already would be at 25+ is all I’m saying. Things are a...
If this guy was good enough to be signed by a team, he probably already would be at 25+ is all I’m saying. Things are a bit different than they were 30 years ago.
Probably not going to be signed by a team, but hopefully make a few nationals. He took time off and went to college, so he put racing on a hold for a while. Now he is training and riding a lot and doing well.
wisdom865
8/27/2021 6:00pm
LungButter wrote:

There’s no age on being an up and comer. He took time off to get his degree in biology, and now he wants a couple years racing pro. He raced pro sport at Loretta’s this year. I saw where they was holding this race and inquired with Ironman about him racing. The put him in. BTW he’s already on a team. Mine TEAM KDR.
8/27/2021 6:13pm
wisdom865 wrote:
There’s no age on being an up and comer. He took time off to get his degree in biology, and now he wants a couple years...
There’s no age on being an up and comer. He took time off to get his degree in biology, and now he wants a couple years racing pro. He raced pro sport at Loretta’s this year. I saw where they was holding this race and inquired with Ironman about him racing. The put him in. BTW he’s already on a team. Mine TEAM KDR.
Hell yeah. Good shit
8/27/2021 7:37pm
I got a text Thursday in Brazil In. That said click the link to get your Columbine info. I was like what ? That was a long time ago when I won a 125 a moto. The text was for buying land. The weather was great hot and muggy, I think it was hotter than Houston. Chicago to Miami run going threw the circle- Indy in a few, wish I had time to see some racing. A rider that was invited was broke down at iL. I74 x149 lastnight bummer for him and his family. Tangy sauce spaghetti inside yum yum , neat old lady waitress.
captmoto
8/28/2021 8:37am
I don't get it. Aside from this 25 year old people are talking about, the top 10 in these races are already on everybody's radar or signed.

Post a reply to: Couple pics From Ironman Combine

The Latest