Could this be the future?

mxmasta
Fantasy
724th
This video I just found on YouTube is from September, so maybe some of you guys already seen it, but for me it was new and I thought some of you might like to see this. As this could really save us from only be able to ride electric bikes in the far future.

https://youtu.be/Mb_8DJF6Hp0

(I am on the phone, so if someone can embed it, please do)
|
bvm111
11/25/2018 4:17am Edited Date/Time 11/25/2018 8:44am
Well... that’s pretty cool!

Even if you remove all the global warming, Co2, energy neautral stuff that makes some people turn their noses up at stuff like this... it’s almost like, why wouldn’t you want to do something like this. i feelnthe same way about solar and wind power and electrical storage from Tesla, it’s just Disney tomorrow land cool stuff... I dig it!
Question
11/25/2018 6:22am Edited Date/Time 11/25/2018 6:22am
Thanks. Interesting. There are alternatives, now the difficulty is to go mainsteam.

BTW I didn't get which company is it ?
11/25/2018 7:15am
What makes you think that emissions is the BIG issue forcing us towards electric?
First and foremost its NOISE thats the big issue.

Secondly, it's lack of easily accessible riding areas.

Silent bikes will mean local tracks which will mean more riders.

The formula is simple, we just need to implement it. Those of you who just simply cannot live without I.C.E, enjoy your two tracks within 100 miles while the rest of us ride three different tracks, just ten minutes from home, three times a week after work..

RCF
11/25/2018 7:34am
Tracks close because of lack of income not noise at least in my area.why is there income down because the sport is already too expensive ,you people are delusional if you think a $15,000 motorcycle is going to make any difference in the amount of tracks that are out there. Motorcycle tracks only exist to make money if they're not making money they're not going to stay in business.

The Shop

jjavaman
Fantasy
3755th
11/25/2018 8:00am
Squamish is where I ride my dirt bike!
11/25/2018 8:34am
RCF wrote:
Tracks close because of lack of income not noise at least in my area.why is there income down because the sport is already too expensive ,you...
Tracks close because of lack of income not noise at least in my area.why is there income down because the sport is already too expensive ,you people are delusional if you think a $15,000 motorcycle is going to make any difference in the amount of tracks that are out there. Motorcycle tracks only exist to make money if they're not making money they're not going to stay in business.
Interstingly, I am in the uk, for practicing/general fun riding, there are plenty of riders, but not enough places to ride. With more places to ride, would become more riders, Im convinced of it.
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
11/25/2018 8:44am
RCF wrote:
Tracks close because of lack of income not noise at least in my area.why is there income down because the sport is already too expensive ,you...
That is True for tracks that have organized Racing , but
Just small local tracks Used to exist in Thousands of neighborhoods all across the USA
That where just un maintained or maintained by local kids
And you Could Ride from your house to at least some kind of small track or field, and with Electric i think a lot of people see that happening
RCF
11/25/2018 8:55am
RCF wrote:
Tarz483 wrote:
That is True for tracks that have organized Racing , but Just small local tracks Used to exist in Thousands of neighborhoods all across the USA...
That is True for tracks that have organized Racing , but
Just small local tracks Used to exist in Thousands of neighborhoods all across the USA
That where just un maintained or maintained by local kids
And you Could Ride from your house to at least some kind of small track or field, and with Electric i think a lot of people see that happening
Yeah they've been closed because you were trespassing on somebody's land, all it takes is for one person to get hurt and then there goes that track, has nothing to do with noise has to do with everybody being lawsuit happy anymore.
RCF
11/25/2018 9:00am
RCF wrote:
Interstingly, I am in the uk, for practicing/general fun riding, there are plenty of riders, but not enough places to ride. With more places to ride...
Interstingly, I am in the uk, for practicing/general fun riding, there are plenty of riders, but not enough places to ride. With more places to ride, would become more riders, Im convinced of it.
I can't comment on how things are in the UK I can only comment on how they are by me, a niche group of motorcycle riders are not going to support multiple tracks. For now the days of huge turnout are over at the end of the day it's a business designed to make money ,low turnout and high insurance is what killing tracks.

Post a reply to: Could this be the future?

The Latest