Could Savatgy go yellow?

Adam89
8/25/2019 6:12pm
Someone mentioned on a silly season thread that he had already signed with JGR, I wonder if it’s still being kept on the hush maybe? I know he said on TV he has nothing as of yet but maybe it had to wait till after the season is done?
agn5009
8/25/2019 6:13pm
It’s a damn crime if Joey doesn’t get on a factory level bike. He deserves one after the serious potential he’s shown this year. Especially in SX.
SEMAC
8/25/2019 6:40pm
Probably not.
aaryn #234 wrote:
What about Roczen, any chance he could win a title on a Suzuki? Or better chance on a Honda
Sure...three years ago. But I guess the bikes haven't improved. It's not like fractions of seconds count at their level, right? But no need the debate...
Sure...three years ago. But I guess the bikes haven't improved. It's not like fractions of seconds count at their level, right? But no need the debate it any longer, the current results speak for themselves.
Dude, i am amazed how stupid you are, is like we are talking fórmula one technology here, every body agreed Last year KTM are better than the 19 versions so explain where is improvement, same with the New chasis on the Kawi
SEMAC
8/25/2019 6:49pm
We are talking 30 to 50 speeds here, with holes, jumps, ruts, etc. retired Villopoto is winning on 2005 technology, against the lattest, most advanced weapons, you sure are one of those MXA, readers, riding on chicken licks raceway, C class rider

The Shop

Sully
8/25/2019 6:55pm
Adam89 wrote:
Someone mentioned on a silly season thread that he had already signed with JGR, I wonder if it’s still being kept on the hush maybe? I...
Someone mentioned on a silly season thread that he had already signed with JGR, I wonder if it’s still being kept on the hush maybe? I know he said on TV he has nothing as of yet but maybe it had to wait till after the season is done?
Uptite posted this yesterday:

"It is JGRs plan to get him.

The problem is, things have not worked out as planned so the money they though was there, isn’t."

He gets some shit on here, but he's usually pretty accurate with his info when everything unfolds.
kiwifan
8/25/2019 7:01pm Edited Date/Time 8/25/2019 7:01pm
Adam89 wrote:
Someone mentioned on a silly season thread that he had already signed with JGR, I wonder if it’s still being kept on the hush maybe? I...
I dont think he had signed, perhaps a LOI (Letter of Intent) though? But according to reports out now JGR do not have the budget for him, of course that could be smoking mirrors..
SEMAC
8/25/2019 7:07pm
Alex Rins Just beat Mark Márquez in Silverstone Moto GP, with classic Suzuki cornering speed, they know one or two things about building Bikes, they Will be back. By the way both KTMs broke and didn't finish the race
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
8/25/2019 7:08pm
kiwifan wrote:
I dont think he had signed, perhaps a LOI (Letter of Intent) though? But according to reports out now JGR do not have the budget for...
I dont think he had signed, perhaps a LOI (Letter of Intent) though? But according to reports out now JGR do not have the budget for him, of course that could be smoking mirrors..
May be the worst case ontario
Mr. Afterbar
8/25/2019 7:13pm
SEMAC wrote:
Alex Rins Just beat Mark Márquez in Silverstone Moto GP, with classic Suzuki cornering speed, they know one or two things about building Bikes, they Will...
Alex Rins Just beat Mark Márquez in Silverstone Moto GP, with classic Suzuki cornering speed, they know one or two things about building Bikes, they Will be back. By the way both KTMs broke and didn't finish the race
That was an amazing finish!! Beautiful riding!
kiwifan
8/25/2019 7:33pm
SEMAC wrote:
Alex Rins Just beat Mark Márquez in Silverstone Moto GP, with classic Suzuki cornering speed, they know one or two things about building Bikes, they Will...
Marquez didnt quite defend the line into the corner that well, or perhaps got in a bit too hot....either way classic passing manoeuvre.

mb60
8/25/2019 7:51pm
The guy cant stay healthy for one and it's not like he is contending for race wins. Why do the majority people act like he is a title threat going forward? There are only so many good paying rides in the 450 class and I'm not sure he deserves a 2 year contract to prove himself.
kiwifan
8/25/2019 8:02pm Edited Date/Time 8/25/2019 8:03pm
mb60 wrote:
The guy cant stay healthy for one and it's not like he is contending for race wins. Why do the majority people act like he is...
The guy cant stay healthy for one and it's not like he is contending for race wins. Why do the majority people act like he is a title threat going forward? There are only so many good paying rides in the 450 class and I'm not sure he deserves a 2 year contract to prove himself.
To be fair given its his rookie 450 year, then would you not realistically expect him to be contending for race wins but next year yes....you would
Sully
8/25/2019 8:03pm
mb60 wrote:
The guy cant stay healthy for one and it's not like he is contending for race wins. Why do the majority people act like he is...
Who's acting like he's a title contender? The guy is good, and would be a decent rider for any team with the space for him.
slipdog
8/25/2019 8:04pm
kiwifan wrote:
I dont think he had signed, perhaps a LOI (Letter of Intent) though? But according to reports out now JGR do not have the budget for...
kzizok wrote:
May be the worst case ontario
If he doesn't end up with a ride then I guess he'll just have to come to turns with it.
agn5009
8/25/2019 8:05pm
mb60 wrote:
His bike would grenade nearly every race. That wasn’t his fault. Joey is a rookie and had a couple fantastic rides this year. He was significantly better than Plessinger and not far behind Osborne. He deserves a ride.
Forty
8/25/2019 8:20pm
Joey should never have let Eli by at MEC last year, shoulda beat him or at least raced him...…..exposed.
OR Racer46
Fantasy
876th
8/25/2019 8:21pm
I have a real hard time believing JGR . discuses there Financial well being with Uptite .
endurox
8/25/2019 8:24pm
There would be a few more teams if CBD oil sponsorship was allowed. L
8/25/2019 8:24pm Edited Date/Time 8/25/2019 8:27pm
aaryn #234 wrote:
What about Roczen, any chance he could win a title on a Suzuki? Or better chance on a Honda
Sure...three years ago. But I guess the bikes haven't improved. It's not like fractions of seconds count at their level, right? But no need the debate...
Sure...three years ago. But I guess the bikes haven't improved. It's not like fractions of seconds count at their level, right? But no need the debate it any longer, the current results speak for themselves.
SEMAC wrote:
Dude, i am amazed how stupid you are, is like we are talking fórmula one technology here, every body agreed Last year KTM are better than...
Dude, i am amazed how stupid you are, is like we are talking fórmula one technology here, every body agreed Last year KTM are better than the 19 versions so explain where is improvement, same with the New chasis on the Kawi
Big time losers like you insult others. Don't compare last years KTM to a Suzuki that placed last in every shootout. It simply hasn't produced results in three years. That's 1095 days.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
8/25/2019 8:34pm Edited Date/Time 8/25/2019 8:56pm
SEMAC wrote:
Dude, i am amazed how stupid you are, is like we are talking fórmula one technology here, every body agreed Last year KTM are better than...
Big time losers like you insult others. Don't compare last years KTM to a Suzuki that placed last in every shootout. It simply hasn't produced results...
Big time losers like you insult others. Don't compare last years KTM to a Suzuki that placed last in every shootout. It simply hasn't produced results in three years. That's 1095 days.
The bike has not a rider of the Caliber of Tomac, Roczen, Herlings on it in 1095 Days.

How have Freddy Noren's results been of late.

Excuses coming 3.2.1 GO
slipdog
8/25/2019 8:42pm
OR Racer46 wrote:
I have a real hard time believing JGR . discuses there Financial well being with Uptite .
Do you find it hard to believe that a former top 10 AMA pro doesn't know and talk to people still involved in this small little industry?
Racer111
8/25/2019 8:51pm
SEMAC wrote:
Big time losers like you insult others. Don't compare last years KTM to a Suzuki that placed last in every shootout. It simply hasn't produced results...
Speaking of which. You’ve been a member here since 2017 and your posts haven’t produced any results either. At least Reed has been on the podium this year.
OR Racer46
Fantasy
876th
8/25/2019 9:06pm
OR Racer46 wrote:
slipdog wrote:
Do you find it hard to believe that a former top 10 AMA pro doesn't know and talk to people still involved in this small little...
Do you find it hard to believe that a former top 10 AMA pro doesn't know and talk to people still involved in this small little industry?
From the early 80 late 70 yes i have a hard time believing that Coy or Coach Gibbs would give Uptite a call to discuss the Money they have to spend on a Rider .
Sully
8/25/2019 9:12pm
OR Racer46 wrote:
slipdog wrote:
Do you find it hard to believe that a former top 10 AMA pro doesn't know and talk to people still involved in this small little...
OR Racer46 wrote:
From the early 80 late 70 yes i have a hard time believing that Coy or Coach Gibbs would give Uptite a call to discuss the...
From the early 80 late 70 yes i have a hard time believing that Coy or Coach Gibbs would give Uptite a call to discuss the Money they have to spend on a Rider .
Who says he's talking to Coy or Coach? Who says he's not talking to J-Bone, or someone else close to the team who would know?
APLMAN99
8/25/2019 9:14pm
OR Racer46 wrote:
slipdog wrote:
I'm kind of surprised that the financials would come up in conversation. I don't ask my closest friends about the financials of their businesses, and couldn't imagine doing it just to try to appear "in the Industrie) on a message board. It isn't exactly like it's a member of the press asking the questions......
chris92six
8/25/2019 10:21pm
I think i read somewhere that a 2 year deal with jgr is also not a possibility because the suzuki contract expires next year. Will be intressting which direction everything goes with jgr and suzuki.
slipdog
8/25/2019 10:29pm
slipdog wrote:
OR Racer46 wrote:
From the early 80 late 70 yes i have a hard time believing that Coy or Coach Gibbs would give Uptite a call to discuss the...
Sully wrote:
Who says he's talking to Coy or Coach? Who says he's not talking to J-Bone, or someone else close to the team who would know?
^^Exactly. I'm not speaking for Uptite but there are others involved with team signings besides just the team owners. It's a small industry.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
8/26/2019 12:02am
OR Racer46 wrote:
slipdog wrote:
I just want to know who Uptite is!
rstaichi
8/26/2019 12:32am Edited Date/Time 8/26/2019 10:30am
SEMAC wrote:
Thanks jack ass. Just got back home and yet to watch moto gp and stayed offline from those sites and you spill the beans here?
H4L
8/26/2019 12:55am
OR Racer46 wrote:
slipdog wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
I'm kind of surprised that the financials would come up in conversation. I don't ask my closest friends about the financials of their businesses, and couldn't...
I'm kind of surprised that the financials would come up in conversation. I don't ask my closest friends about the financials of their businesses, and couldn't imagine doing it just to try to appear "in the Industrie) on a message board. It isn't exactly like it's a member of the press asking the questions......
Agree. It's the net... Sometimes it's good info & unfortunately most of the time it's bad info..

Post a reply to: Could Savatgy go yellow?

The Latest